Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

Confirmed as axel212. Rebanned

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/178866-now-you-can-finally-ban-him-axel1212bt32/

#3 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

Rebanned due to dodging ban

#4 bjarne

bjarne

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

Since i from now on will be playing on CNCNET5 i leave a final statement on this issue. Unfortunatly i wont be able to see any responses, since i leave this forum completley. During my 13 years of TS.-play i have visited this forum maybe 3-4 times, since im not in the least interested in this basically pathetic community stuff.

OK.

I have since 2000 or 1999 been playing TibSun on line on average of 1-2 games a day, so i have played somewhere between 6000-10 000 games. I played under all nick names above and a few more. Everyone knows that is the same player because of my map preferences.

Since i love the game i have never actually cheated once. I have played against a number of actual cheats but have never reported them in any other way than to tell in the game lobby. I wont waste a second in forums like this. I havent googled or other wise looked for the well known cheats because knowing them will inevetably lead to using them "on a bad (tempered) day". And once a cheat always a cheat. And I am not one of them.

This said, sometimes suffer from bad temper, and I have a few times Induced disconnects or in other ways fk up the game. You have a bad day or people insult you. Lets say that has happened a 50-100 times out of a 8 000 games in 12 years. Im just guessing it could be more it could be less. One in maybe 100 games.

A few of them have occured during play with Korz. But thats not the whole back ground. The thing with Korz is that he often tried to bond with me, sharing his hospital story, trying to "teach" me, trying to lecture me about the game, in games and in lobby chat. But im not the type of guy that likes chatting in games or lobby or forums. I have real friends. Since i dont like what i experience as his covardice practises in game, ie harv killing, subs and so on, i stopped playing him. To avoid my ban Korz/Audiowave sneaked into games under a dozen other nicks, which was easy to detect cos of his very player specific game plan. During one of these sessions where Korz actually stalked me (happende more than once) i asked him to fk off with some referece to his hospital/health story. After that he started to get me banned here. Eventually he succeeded in stopping my usual names from logging in. But i actually played under 3 other names here during that short period november-december 2013, on other computer and ip:s. What can you do, its 2014.

So what xwis done is try to ban a player that for 12 years on a daily basis offered a decent evening game in your sparsley populated lobby, that never actually cheated, and thats because of a hurt litte boy called Korz/Audiowave, with some compadres named JohnZPro, Foodlion and maybe 1-2 more.

Its beyond pathetic. Im looking forward to playing the new CNCNET5 platform from now on. Im not expecting a apology. And even if i get one i wont be able to read it cos i will never visit this human dump of a forum again.

Pardon my english. Not my native language.

Edited by bjarne, 12 January 2014 - 07:57 PM.

#5 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

Causing reconnection errors is cheating, dude. GG

#6 bjarne

bjarne

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

LOL. Was editing a word and one of the trolls are at it at once. Jeff Beck, one of the dudes in searsch of a life.

You mean YOU CALL dc a cheat. In my book its a misdemeanor, very un sport, but in the world of adults, thats all.

Bye.

Edited by bjarne, 12 January 2014 - 08:01 PM.

#7 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

Page spamming, dcing and reconning are acts of a person with a life, right? You only have yourself to blame.

#8 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

axel...you would disconnect and change conn speeds EVERY TIME I PLAYED YOU....and that was 10 orso times a month..you did it every time, its just a shame you were not banned years ago.

#9 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

There is no excuse for cheating. Ever. 

#10 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:12 AM

Dude you cry each game we play, no offence, you play pretty ok but because you cant win doesnt mean others cheat. You do the same stuff each game. And you tend to disconnect when losing, but i havent lately had any with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users