#26 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

BING! i have an idea, instead of voting, why don't we make it fair for a change?. I just looked at the ladder-- Currently there are 5 players in the top 31 that main allies.  That's 26-5 in favor of the overpowered, annoying, easy to use soviets.  (and its always been like this)  TAKE OUT THE SOVIET DOMINATED MAPS SO ITS FREAKING FAIR ? ever think of that u nublets. ?.  

but no0o0o00o u all think its fair for some reason.  But the ratio is always 25 out of 30 top  ranks as sov.... The reason every1 thnks its fair, is because its all the BRAINLESS SOV players opinions... and they are all the top players!! FU NOOBZ

#27 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15264 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

BING! i have an idea, instead of voting, why don't we make it fair for a change?. I just looked at the ladder-- Currently there are 5 players in the top 31 that main allies.  That's 26-5 in favor of the overpowered, annoying, easy to use soviets.  (and its always been like this)  TAKE OUT THE SOVIET DOMINATED MAPS SO ITS FREAKING FAIR ? ever think of that u nublets. ?.  

but no0o0o00o u all think its fair for some reason.  But the ratio is always 25 out of 30 top  ranks as sov.... The reason every1 thnks its fair, is because its all the BRAINLESS SOV players opinions... and they are all the top players!! FU NOOBZ

haha welcome to my world :) 

#28 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

Disagree about defcon... That's one of my best maps avs. Will happily demonstrate in-game if you want.

#29 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Disagree about defcon... That's one of my best maps avs. Will happily demonstrate in-game if you want.

defcon isn't fair a v s, especially in top vs bottom

#30 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

This has to be some sort of joke. You can regularly win on defcon vs high level sovs? Can you divide by zero as well? Have you also figured out the precise mechanism that produced the universe?  

In the actual reality we live in where things actually make sense and u cant do things that are physically impossible, u will get raped 24/25 times on defcon as allies. (and the 25th time you give a gg because ur opponenet had a brain fart, but in the end you still get the loss, cuz hes the sovs)

#31 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

This has to be some sort of joke. You can regularly win on defcon vs high level sovs? Can you divide by zero as well? Have you also figured out the precise mechanism that produced the universe?

In the actual reality we live in where things actually make sense and u cant do things that are physically impossible, u will get raped 24/25 times on defcon as allies. (and the 25th time you give a gg because ur opponenet had a brain fart, but in the end you still get the loss, cuz hes the sovs)

There are. Always tricks you can do, but you are right. Once they figure you out its impossible. Defcon is obviously a soviet map

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users