#1 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

Edited by tbiol, 11 January 2014 - 03:10 PM.

#2 Drasten

Drasten

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Nice! Solid play from your part through the whole game. Good narrating too! But your opponent was kinda noobish. Would be fun if you would play a better soviet so it wasnt just a 4 minute slaughter.

how come you placed blab so close to the chokepoint tho? Maybe it would have been better to put it in the back of your base

Edited by Drasten, 09 October 2013 - 04:56 PM.

#3 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Thanks, but...

My first pill box was poorly placed, and my anti-scout was awful.

A more skilled opponent, in this instance, would have known that I was unable to scout across the middle, and moved to stop my top dog.  Thus anti-scouting me, and forcing me to make a rocketeer to scout his base, by this time, a sell rush could have been well on it's way

Per this opponent, yes, there was a 5 second delay in war factory......I wasn't overly concerned about losing.

#4 Drasten

Drasten

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

your opponent also lacked tc and general skill. A very skilled soviet would have performed way better, even with a 5 seconds delay on wf. And yea its true that your scouting and anti-scouting was pretty bad but with dogs its alot of luck so... But still overall solid play, not perfect by a long shoot tho;P

Edited by Drasten, 09 October 2013 - 07:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users