DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 10:19 AM

Please do not Private message admins

unless
1) Your message is truly of a private nature and can only be answered by an Admin
2) You have had prior agreement from an Admin to do so.

This is not the admins being awkward but we are constantly being bombarded by unnecessary messages.

Unnecessary messages =

Mesasages with HELP questions. There is a HELP section and a HELP Team to deal with these. An admin only needs to be involved if the HELP Team cannot deal with it.

Suggestions - that is what the Suggestions forum is for.

Games reports. The Strike Team analysers deal with game reports. My role is to do the admin parts such as points returns, resets and banns. I will only get involved in reports that need admin input such as push reports, reports against clans or disputes and close calls. I will also prove points returns if there is no other ST analyser at hand in order to speed up the process so that you can continue to play.

General queries and issues that have been dealt with on the forum - We cannot answer each person individually which is why we post on the forum - please take the time to find your answers on the forum or help and FAQ and if you dont find it make a post.

Trying to jump the queue : We make it a point to check the HELP, suggestions and reports (me) sections as often as time allows. If something has not been replied or actioned it means that we have not got round to it or there is some other reason.
Nothing gets missed so do not PM us about it.

Unfortunatley we will not be able to reply any private messages that do not fall into the 2 circumstances above. So If you do not get a reply from us make a post in the correct section of the forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users