4 replies to this topic

#1 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:09 AM

So turns out John was right, i really think you should have looked into his report more or at least responded to what he was saying and not just pointing him to a 'how to make a cheat report topic'

My memory let me down when i first saw those structures but i saw him do it in a FFG today and it jogged my memory, its on a trainer from way back in the day.. It was a multi trainer with lots of options including being able to build these structures, which was a rare feature, basically its a grief play form of cheating.. these structures are undestroyable so you cannot win against the cheat unless they surrender or d/c.  
Not many cheaters managed to get hold of this so it wasn't really a prolific problem since they were banned whenever the structures were reported with ss proof. The problem was when they built it in a place you couldn't see like behind a cliff of trees etc..

I don't see the logic in telling someone who reports something against the rules, oh well you got your points so why are you reporting this? This is a rule violation, using a trainer/hack to build structures that are NOT available in the game!?

I found another one of his games against OINMN http://xwis.net/ts/games/1920/
O
inmn thankfully runs auto ss too, look from the bottom (start of the game) 
The 6th ss from the start you can clearly see Phantomx's base missing all its refs, his base is void of these structure's at this point.
The next ss in sequence he has a ref built, and one of these structures has appeared at the back of his base..
Along to the next ss of his base and Phantomx now has a pair of these structures sitting at the back of his almost destroyed base.. Note the amount of money Oinmn has at this point $4018
Now, the next ss showing the top left position of terrace where the cheat's base once was, clearly shows all buildings are destroyed apart from these illegal structures and Oinmn's cc is being directed towards the alien buildings.. cash now sitting at $23908!
The next ss shows Oinmn's frustration as he trys to destroy the indestructible buildings with his cc, the cheater goads him saying "You obviously cant finish the job" cash now at $29644

I hope this makes it clear why John was posting, i do not understand why you overlooked his report.. just because he has problems communicating or putting his point of view across within the boundary's of the recommended report structure!?
If he posted a report in the same style but it was a picture of  tiberium fiends then the guy would be banned straight away whether the points were awarded or not! This is no different.
People need to be encouraged to report cheaters and anything they find suspicious not the opposite.

#2 GetGood

GetGood

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • XWIS Name: JohnZpro

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:36 AM

korz ) I hope this makes it clear why John was posting, i do not understand why you overlooked his report.. just because he has problems communicating or putting his point of view across within the boundary's of the recommended report structure!?   thx korz

#3 kab00m4u

kab00m4u

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:37 AM

he built some weird unkillable ground building, or piece of railroad i dont know vs me. it wasnt killable at all, all he had, luckily he just surrendered or i would have had to.

pic:

Attached Thumbnails

• download.jpg

#4 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

Thank you all for posting. 

Firstly, let me be clear John's post was not 'overlooked' -- he had no real supporting evidence and did not explain himself properly. He also then derailed his own topic turning it into a discussion about autoss. Topics should be clearly labelled, and should include as much evidence as possible and should not include off-topic conversation. Unfortunately the lobby SS itself was not enough.  Thanks to your post and kaboom's we now have evidence to take action. 

I would appreciate it if you would all show a little more patience in future. Neither Sean nor myself are on TS 24/7, ready to deal out justice as soon as you see a problem, and you need to accept that our job is to be impartial in how we look at each case. It would also be good if you could all help us to help you by proving *as much information as possible* to support any cheat report, while also outlining your case in a clear and concise way. Many thanks. 

%proven%

GIDPlayer APlayer BDurationScenarioDateFPSCST1920nod.pngoinmnW+38nod.pngphantomxL-626:46Terrace16:44 02-08-201347P

phantomx-cheating-1.jpg  phantomx-cheating-2.jpg

Further evidence supplied by kaboom4u:

phantomx-cheating-ffg-vs-kaboom4u.jpg

#5 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

Rank reset and banned from XWIS for 32 days