#54 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

how about an Elite 100 tournament, so i can play!

Edited by ExpaNd, 11 June 2013 - 08:36 PM.

#55 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:40 AM

Tim is not the best of all time sunny used to rape the shit out of him hardcore on yuris revenge so idk how hes top 4 lol. And marko he beat too on country swing. He didnt up load his losses.  Tomi and latof i dont know who they are though maybe just have them both 1v1 to decide

#56 tRiPPy

tRiPPy

cool

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • XWIS Name: tRipPy

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:49 AM

Tim is not the best of all time sunny used to rape the shit out of him hardcore on yuris revenge so idk how hes top 4 lol. And marko he beat too on country swing. He didnt up load his losses.  Tomi and latof i dont know who they are though maybe just have them both 1v1 to decide

sunny does not belong in the same sentence as actual good players sir.

#57 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:01 AM

Marko slaps seven shades of shit out of sunny in every aspect of the game and always has. Look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvc4IkD0o0

If sunny had ever come on ra2 marko would have won 1000-0

On topic: make vids if it happens, those games would be epic! +1 for including the some allied players too. 

#58 KoninhoPau

KoninhoPau

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

where u got that info from? i actually beated sunny many more times then he beated me.  when i moved to ra2 in 2007 i barely played YR and got many rank 1's till 2010 becuz of the 5 player competition.

#59 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

TiM had the Sickest sovs 1v1 when i played YR
( classic quick tech+Camp B/o's)
but still  he was pretty sick with it.

#60 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

Marko slaps seven shades of shit out of sunny in every aspect of the game and always has. Look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvc4IkD0o0

If sunny had ever come on ra2 marko would have won 1000-0

On topic: make vids if it happens, those games would be epic! +1 for including the some allied players too. 

''Marko slaps seven shades of shit out of sunny in every aspect of the game and always has. Look!''

Wow you are so dumb. Get your facts straight before flaming someone...far as I know u were not more than an avg rank 15 player.  

http://s10.postimg.org/a0y06er6x/3136031499_8bd2267311_o.jpg

#61 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:43 AM

I observed so many games of SUnny smacking TIm and Marko. He would play korea and get bashed. Then andy and duce  ChrisV and axel would all bash eachother and dodge sunny or padd/give eachother points because his yuri would smack them all.  Some have even been banned for this and its provable check cheat reports a few years ago. Then they cry Yuri is to good but then sunny would switch sides and beat their Yuri with Allies lol. So I don't get the denial.

All the top sovs dodges sunny and sunny had videos on youtube beating all them but he deleted them because he had 100 dislikes per video and people spamming his channel in raged because no one can beat him and they are jealous and talk smack and their EGO's get DESTROYED.

#62 KoninhoPau

KoninhoPau

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:15 AM

this topic was about ra2 anyway not yr

#63 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:21 AM

sunny does not belong in the same sentence as actual good players sir.

LOL <3 this

#64 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

I observed so many games of SUnny smacking TIm and Marko.

Did you record any of those^ matches? They'd be good to watch ;).

#65 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

[quote name="Defend" post="1540037" timestamp="1371778820"]Tim is not the best of all time sunny used to rape the shit out of him hardcore on yuris revenge so idk how hes top 4 lol. And marko he beat too on country swing. He didnt up load his losses.  Tomi and latof i dont know who they are though maybe just have them both 1v1 to decide[/quote.
Comparing sunny to tim/marko etc is laughable sunny cheated and could only used an overpowered faction, and still lost more than he won, he came back and lost 70% percent off his games with me on yr hes definetly not even in the same league as tim or marko m

#66 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:09 PM

[quote name="Defend" post="1540037" timestamp="1371778820"]Tim is not the best of all time sunny used to rape the shit out of him hardcore on yuris revenge so idk how hes top 4 lol. And marko he beat too on country swing. He didnt up load his losses.  Tomi and latof i dont know who they are though maybe just have them both 1v1 to decide[/quote.
Comparing sunny to tim/marko etc is laughable sunny cheated and could only used an overpowered faction, and still lost more than he won, he came back and lost 70% percent off his games with me on yr hes definetly not even in the same league as tim or marko m

buddy I beat you with america like 2 months ago and I dont even play. You talk a lot of shit and you got rolled yesterday when I logged on for a qm you rage quit. That's winning 70% of your games? you didn't buddy. you only win on hammer and sickle and dustbowl with engy eating. Look at the ss saying you won't play me...haha sore loser.

http://s23.postimg.org/sreu6t9e3/download_1.jpg

have fun bragging about your 600 pt rank 1s on a dead game lolz..youll never get 1001 hahaha

Edited by AaSoVGoD, 22 June 2013 - 09:11 PM.

#67 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:19 PM

buddy I beat you with america like 2 months ago and I dont even play. You talk a lot of shit and you got rolled yesterday when I logged on for a qm you rage quit. That's winning 70% of your games? you didn't buddy. you only win on hammer and sickle and dustbowl with engy eating. Look at the ss saying you won't play me...haha sore loser.

http://s23.postimg.org/sreu6t9e3/download_1.jpg

have fun bragging about your 600 pt rank 1s on a dead game lolz..youll never get 1001 hahaha

show me where i played u yesterday? Nonsense wasnt even online, u like to talk nonsense and never back it up, u won 1 game on an allied map congratz u then lost 5 and every other game unless u where yuri and even then u lost more than u won, ive offerd to show u stats before and u ignored the convo even when i saw u watching it, ur bragging bout losing 5-1 weve been through this before and that ss isnt me... its marsh... im not bragging about anything, on the other hand u brag about accomplishments u cheated to gain. U are a disgrace to these games, in the same category as Andy, Alex and Aone. 

#68 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

show me where i played u yesterday? Nonsense wasnt even online, u like to talk nonsense and never back it up, u won 1 game on an allied map congratz u then lost 5 and every other game unless u where yuri and even then u lost more than u won, ive offerd to show u stats before and u ignored the convo even when i saw u watching it, ur bragging bout losing 5-1 weve been through this before and that ss isnt me... its marsh... im not bragging about anything, on the other hand u brag about accomplishments u cheated to gain. U are a disgrace to these games, in the same category as Andy, Alex and Aone. 

U mad noob?! You got no proof that I cheated for any of the ranks...you are full of yourself..I qm'd for fun 2 months ago and I slappt your sovv on contry swing and you were like ''lol i dont play vs yuri'' now you're makin up stories that you won more than u lost...hahaha Get a life man.

#69 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

''Marko slaps seven shades of shit out of sunny in every aspect of the game and always has. Look!''

Wow you are so dumb. Get your facts straight before flaming someone...far as I know u were not more than an avg rank 15 player.  

http://s10.postimg.org/a0y06er6x/3136031499_8bd2267311_o.jpg

ha, i was LJnknown

edit: also tradesman

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 23 June 2013 - 05:35 PM.

#70 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

U mad noob?! You got no proof that I cheated for any of the ranks...you are full of yourself..I qm'd for fun 2 months ago and I slappt your sovv on contry swing and you were like ''lol i dont play vs yuri'' now you're makin up stories that you won more than u lost...hahaha Get a life man.

lol offered to show u stats already.. ive already sayed u won some games as yuri, u lost just as many as u won as yuri and all the games u played as sovs or allies u lost except 1, dont talk big if ur not going to back it up. I dont need to prove you cheated, everyone on xwis knows you where a blatant cheater, its been proven a few times.

#71 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

tbh for me sunny's attitude was even worse than cheating... i mean his cheating miner bugging etc was very annoying, but people who has won him several times in row know how he gets... I don't really mind bad manner ppl in games, but this guy was so disrespectful.
i remember words like n**ger, mo**n, Fu**er, n*rd, cursing at my family, etc etc...

#72 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

lol offered to show u stats already.. ive already sayed u won some games as yuri, u lost just as many as u won as yuri and all the games u played as sovs or allies u lost except 1, dont talk big if ur not going to back it up. I dont need to prove you cheated, everyone on xwis knows you where a blatant cheater, its been proven a few times.

You are misinformed. That was in 05-06 because other people were cheating.  I had clearly played fair following my ban posting ss's for everyone who asked, including every screen shot request when I played for competition. You have no idea what you're talking about man...I never needed a cheat to beat u.

#73 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

Are saying markos video from 2009 doesn't clearly show you cheating? We have video evidence against you and from you we have hearsay.. What do you think ppl will conclude ?

#74 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

You are misinformed. That was in 05-06 because other people were cheating.  I had clearly played fair following my ban posting ss's for everyone who asked, including every screen shot request when I played for competition. You have no idea what you're talking about man...I never needed a cheat to beat u.

dude lol u have lost more than u won vs me... stop talking unless ur gonna back it up! lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvc4IkD0o0 uploaded 2009 nice miner glitching.

#75 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

Are saying markos video from 2009 doesn't clearly show you cheating? We have video evidence against you and from you we have hearsay.. What do you think ppl will conclude ?

miner bugging is not bannable nor can you prove it. Thatt doesnt mean I still do it because I do not like to be lame.  Obviously most ppl like to post a video of a game they won to boost their ego.. Miner bugging is just as lame as the people who alt your fac at the start of the game with a war miner, miner bug is worse than you think because you cant focus on ur buildorder and you'll get your yurii screwed up in a long game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users