Should be specific enough for you

#28 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

................ don't troll my topic please.

#29 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

I'm kind of serious tho. You have to think...everyone here pretty much knows everything... And the people who Dont will never get better because they refuse to change their style no matter what.

A general guide on major points of the game simplified would be great, especially if it isn't too long!
But you can always do an Afc before warfac guide ;)

#30 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:30 AM

I'm kind of serious tho. You have to think...everyone here pretty much knows everything... And the people who Dont will never get better because they refuse to change their style no matter what.

This is very common, interesting, and frustrating. I played a guy who plays Sovereign Land all day as France over and over. He asked me how to get better. I explained why not to play france or sovereign land, and what the alternative ways of going about it are. Heck, i even went on a rant about the nature of diversity and how its essential to improvment blah blah. I get back on an hour later...and hes playing Sov land as france. I spent like 10 mins answering this guys questions. Clearly, he didnt understand ? or too stubborn ?

If u do something the completely wrong way, it doesnt matter how many times u do it, ur not going to be good at it... ITS THE WRONG WAY. U can be an expert at spelling words incorrectly, it only means that you have no idea how to fucking spell. In fact, the more u sink into bad habits, the more impossible your chances of ever understanding things--or being good--become. This is kinda what it's like to intellectually mature with a religious upbringing--your  blinding family habits threaten to imprison you into the only concepts that you have been forcefully exposed to. 

Some more ra2 examples of this:  n1geria's engis :inlove: ,  exiztinzs great Britain, Paf's attitude, my 800x600 reso ^^, etc.

#31 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

some people listen.

#32 lmworried

lmworried

Korean Warlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

I think what fireworks said is pretty awesone.
Again it's very hard for you to write up those scenarios and situations because each gane is different and each player has a different play style. What might work on one may not work on another.

#33 KoninhoPau

KoninhoPau

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:12 AM

to many people 1 map, example impaf a year ago 1 mapped on lbl unholy alliances 5k, becuz i dont care about winning or losing i accepted these shitty settings, and becuz i have more experiance i win him 15-2, i have to admit i bailt when i was 12-13 years old to get hof, but 10 years later some people still does it which is sad. in march or april even marsh bailt me becuz i made to many deso? LOL?

#34 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

dem mean OP desos :schmoll:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users