#51 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Martin,

Why was DDOS brought up BEFORE it happened?

Huh? I don't know.. Where?

#52 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

Huh? I don't know.. Where?

According to Emilio the day before the attack(s) you spoke of creating a nick - "ddosxwis"

Pretty sad people are attacking sites who want to help the community. On the other hand, it really got you up the butt martin. The day before xwis got attacked you told me you were going to make a nick ddosxwis and then went on how you thought xwis was ddos proof. Such a lame party on both sides imo

Do you, Martin, deny that you mentioned DDOS the day before the attack(s)? If you do not deny it, then why was it brought up?

#53 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

According to Emilio the day before the attack(s) you spoke of creating a nick - "ddosxwis"

Do you, Martin, deny that you mentioned DDOS the day before the attack(s)? If you do not deny it, then why was it brought up?

No I don't. I've had information to many pre eminent strikes on xwis.

Due to my neutrality with everyone. I've been associated and called as a friend to many hackers and cheaters, that doesn't mean I am.

I just talk to them. Needless to say considering my recent project towards assisting the C&C legacy community and support XWIS that took me two months to set up.

I would most certainly deem such actions contradicting to what I had set up. O.o How could I support a dead server? 

#54 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

Weren't you going to make your own server?

#55 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

03/11/13 00:46:05 UTC L0L #Lob_33_0 DDoSXwiS
03/11/13 00:46:06 UTC L0L #Lob_33_0
03/11/13 00:46:27 UTC L0L #Lob_33_0 jk
03/11/13 00:46:33 UTC L0L #Lob_33_0 Xwis is ddos proof

03/11/13 00:52:24 UTC L0L #Lob_33_0 CaptainDDoS
03/11/13 00:52:30 UTC L0L #Lob_33_0 Has arrived

Poor Martin can't back up his lies  :(

#56 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

The day before there was an attack too so this doesn't make sense.

#57 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

That is true. He was trying to lie and manipulate xwis players into moving on to cncftw. 

03/06/13 05:53:03 UTC L0L #Lob_33_0 Tell them to add you on skype and tell xwis moved to cncftw

#58 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

Poor Martin can't back up his lies  :(

LOL? Those were jokes. I would laugh at all of ye, except Olaf if the server got DDosed.

You've all been a bunch of trolls recently. Some attitude from staff of a 'community server'. Main word being community.

Now how do you know I wasn't pointing out some one who logged into the lobby?

You're still insinuating by nit picking my jokes/trolling as I've done on all other cases something like this has happened.

If you have direct proof with server logs or other evidence that can support any of your needles over the top accusations for the cause of finding a scapegoat then go ahead and state them.

I was/am planning it. It was going to act as a buffer between XWIS and rest of the world. As XWIS provides a higher quality service I couldn't dream of  creating on my own.

That is true. He was trying to lie and manipulate xwis players into moving on to cncftw. 

The same way you manipulate your forum readers to believe that all the old community supporters and contributors who have done more then you ever will, with more respect from all players, are actually attacking and wrong doing against the community and it's service to others? For example I've seen insults handed out by many of the staff to myself to zzattack frank and on cases before to other helpers.

Anyone who tries to help gets shut down or accused of cheating, hacking or more. 

Knowing you, Emilio, for a long time. I can tell that your behavior on this is very much standard since years ago.

XWIS could do a lot better with picking staff, who are friendlier, more helpful, understanding of players and the community, while also using comprehensive analytical logic to actually determine or defend against the attacker. Instead you point out at some random trolls. Glad you matured up right.

I only reply to further messages on this topic if Olaf wants to ask or discuss anything, but if you really want you're welcome to accuse me all you want. :)

#59 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

Martin,

I am not accusing you of anything. When I discuss such matters as this I do it in a deliberative manner. I am attempting to ask you the correct questions and receive the correct answers in order to accomplish two things:

1. Prove your innocence as best as one can

2. Understand your actions and reveal the truth

So, I will move on to my next question(s), assuming you will answer it (them) directly. You have said that you did indeed mention "DDOS" before the attack; it should be of no surprise then, that simply the mention of such would place you in suspicion. Of course, I have known you a long time and as I have said previously in this post; I do not believe you did any malicious action of any sorts. However, the lack of action of knowing about the attack may be seen by some as just that - malicious. So, looking at one of your previous posts, you claim to have had information regarding attacks on XWIS before they took place in the past.

No I don't. I've had information to many pre eminent strikes on xwis.

Assuming, again, this is true, then my next questions should come to no surprise.

1. Did you know XWIS was about to be attacked this week? Also, did you know your own site would be attacked?

If you answered no to question (1.) then ignore the next series of questions.

2.. Assuming you knew the attack was about to happen one must ask themselves how you came across such information and forward that question to you - How did you know that XWIS was about to be attacked?

3. What did you do with the knowledge of knowing of the attack ahead of time - did you do anything to help warn or prevent the attack?

Any mention of "attack" in any form in the above post is referring to the DDOS attack against XWIS and/or cncftw.

#60 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

1. Did you know XWIS was about to be attacked this week? Also, did you know your own site would be attacked?

After getting thrown off the server on first attack and unable to access the site I inquired from my community friends and contacts about the attack.

Some of them told me it was an attack probably and might continue for some time and one person in particular seemed the prime suspect.

2.. Assuming you knew the attack was about to happen one must ask themselves how you came across such information and forward that question to you - How did you know that XWIS was about to be attacked?

I know people from the C&C community ranging from hackers, crackers, modders, coders, artists on 2D and 3D, web designers, web developers and so on...

3. What did you do with the knowledge of knowing of the attack ahead of time - did you do anything to help warn or prevent the attack?

No I would not bother anymore. I once tried to warn XWIS of a imminent DDoS/Hack attack on the server and I was plain right ignored or told that it was not possible.

Yet we all experienced the down time, so I'm rather disappointing in the staff's trust in the player base.

#61 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

I'd say Martin's replies would suggest he is innocent. Anyone who thinks he has anything to do with it should look at the evidence again (however little) or ask a question in a non-bias, deliberative manner.

Now on to the more important question, mostly to Olaf.

Can any legal action be taken with the evidence available?

If no evidence is available -- hypothetically, if the evidence was, could such legal action be taken even then?

#62 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts
  • XWIS Name: PuNiSh3eR

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

The defendant would like to request a 15 minute recess.

#63 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

Full trial going on here! :p Do we have a defendant anymore?  

#64 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

I'd say Martin's replies would suggest he is innocent. Anyone who thinks he has anything to do with it should look at the evidence again (however little) or ask a question in a non-bias, deliberative manner.

Now on to the more important question, mostly to Olaf.

Can any legal action be taken with the evidence available?

If no evidence is available -- hypothetically, if the evidence was, could such legal action be taken even then?

Probably, would it go anywhere/be worth the time and money? Probably not..

#65 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Probably, would it go anywhere/be worth the time and money? Probably not..

Why would it cost anything?

#66 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

Court fees and lawer fees duh!

#67 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

Court fees and lawer fees duh!

Would there even be any....?

#68 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

If they actually wanted to prosecute the person.

#69 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

Neo said its me, Martin's own site is under attack.

Its cool to see a discussion here. I know Martin knows Siralex. But what the Heck, I know him aswell. He is shizofrenic.

What are we talking about, let's bring it back and see what happens with the information we got?

If they actually wanted to prosecute the person.

well thats just plain stupid.

#70 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

Thank you niek, I believe we have established that this is theoritical and not literal :p

#71 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

Xwis has been under fire in the history it was up it wasnt the first time, and.

What do you expect with the strict rules we hold untill today

Thank you niek, I believe we have established that this is theoritical and not literal :p

Well it's just my opinion man : / lets have some games : - )

@t start Martin said Neo did it. Then Neo accused Martin n me and Emililol took it for real

i dont see the problem here. Like i said Xwis has been down several times in the past.

We better don't find the biggest tree out there to hang someone but solve it instead and go on where we where

#72 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

Neo said its me, Martin's own site is under attack.

Its cool to see a discussion here. I know Martin knows Siralex. But what the Heck, I know him aswell. He is shizofrenic.

He randomly unblocks me on skype and then blocks me a few days later cause I end up flaming him for insulting me. 

He expects no retaliation against him when he insults you. Very strange person..

#73 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

Xwis has been under fire in the history it was up it wasnt the first time, and.

What do you expect with the strict rules we hold untill today

Well it's just my opinion man : / lets have some games : - )

@t start Martin said Neo did it. Then Neo accused Martin n me and Emililol took it for real

i dont see the problem here. Like i said Xwis has been down several times in the past.

We better don't find the biggest tree out there to hang someone but solve it instead and go on where we where

Don't include me on your opinion :p That's not why I said I was skeptical. Read above and you'll see my opinion on this matter. 

#74 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Time to close this topic dont u think

We are the last patriots to let this game be playable. To let Ra2 alive, stop the accusing parts between the strongholds please.

#75 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:57 AM

Time to close this topic dont u think

We are the last patriots to let this game be playable. To let Ra2 alive, stop the accusing parts between the strongholds please.

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users