#1 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

Couple of new updates in the XWIS community today!

• The new Command and Conquer Free to Play is nearly at Beta, so be sure to stay tuned in our new forum for news, the beta release and screenshots/footage.
  • Check out dsector's RA2 tournament.  He needs to see your interest if you're wanting to take part in this Red Alert 2 32 player tournament.

Welcome!

I'll be organizing, (participating) and recording a tournament in a couple of weeks. If you are interested, please provide the details below:

1. nick that you want to use
    2. country or state in which you live
    3. best rank you achieved in the last year (if you haven't really played in the last year, say so)

There will be room for 32 players and the tournament will span over the course of 2 weeks so that everyone will get to play their games. I'll arrange the games at times that work for both players.

The tournament will be played on the new maps with a few exceptions of old maps. AutoSS taker will be required. Prizes will be given to the top 3 and there will be a separate tourney for the players who get eliminated from the group stage. A prize will be given for the winner of that tourney as well.

Expect this to start as soon we get 32 players. I only ask that if you're really rusty / bad that you don't sign up :p. I'd like to keep the recordings and the overall tournament at a competitive level.

Thank you.

#2 ProWiNz

ProWiNz

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5652 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

Cheers, I'll sign up to embarrass myself :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users