5 replies to this topic

#1 OneWingedAngel

OneWingedAngel

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Frank plays on derics nicks aka phoenixxx  You can tell by the reso  in the game  vs marsh  http://xwis.net/ra2/games/52704/

its the same reso  frank plays in.... deric does not play in that reso.  So if frank uses  phoenixx why is he playing against  it   3-0 on the games  they had  http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/time/    this is the same situation  tim and mikos when threw  and it was called pushing no mercy 

Edited by OneWingedAngel, 29 January 2013 - 10:02 PM.

#2 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12219 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

*Admin to Check*

#3 SaVaGeTnK

SaVaGeTnK

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9339 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Proven.

Rank reset and banned from the server for 32 days for both time and phoenixxx.

Ban expires March 2nd 2013

#4 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:45 AM

.... my first DAY qming in like 6 months.   Yeh i shared nicks with him at one point out of bordem when we were trying to troll showtime/marsh  lol was fun taking 100 points from them..

as far as this "pushing" nonsense goes: after beating.... well, EVERYONE (clearly i dont need to push),  Adam wouldnt play me so i got bored waiting for 30 mins in lobby for him (he never showed up) so i played phoenixxx because NO ONE ELSE WAS ON.....  Was ggs, i happend to win them.

The game is so dead, and u ban people who do things BECAUSE the game is so dead, thus making the game even MORE dead. 

Ri-dic-u-lous!

#5 Rocker219

Rocker219

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

i use a consistantly different serial then the one phoenixxx is registered under. This should not even have my name tagged with it. Please remove my name from this post and tie Frank and John sharing the same nick without it being under me.

I find it amazing that one nick i created YEARS AGO. under a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SERIAL. that I gave away *which is not illegal* and im being tied to it.

I find this offensive. Onewingedangel please re do your post.

Edited by Phoenix123, 30 January 2013 - 05:40 AM.

#6 SaVaGeTnK

SaVaGeTnK

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9339 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

.... my first DAY qming in like 6 months.   Yeh i shared nicks with him at one point out of bordem when we were trying to troll showtime/marsh  lol was fun taking 100 points from them..

as far as this "pushing" nonsense goes: after beating.... well, EVERYONE (clearly i dont need to push),  Adam wouldnt play me so i got bored waiting for 30 mins in lobby for him (he never showed up) so i played phoenixxx because NO ONE ELSE WAS ON.....  Was ggs, i happend to win them.

The game is so dead, and u ban people who do things BECAUSE the game is so dead, thus making the game even MORE dead. 

Ri-dic-u-lous!

Personally it's a shame that you lost 900pts over this.  You played against a nickname that you logged into.  For whatever reason you played marsh and showtime you shouldn't have immediately, or at all, played pheonixxx. We can't force people stop sharing their serials but there are rules to avoid foul play.

Indirectly it's considered a push since you played against "yourself".  Not the first to someone get banned for it and if people don't stop sharing it won't be the last sadly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users