#51 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15264 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

On city under siege dude? nonsense

Tried, tested, done / won. Point proven.

yh but people say stuff like " you cant stop ------" and then people say "what you can do --------------" and then tjhe other guy says " but --------" and so it goes....

Always happens, and no1 ever listen to others opinions - even when they work / prove it in games :) 

#52 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

But I always listen, otherwise I couldn't make patches. :p

#53 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

Adam. I dont agree. I would bet so much money vs a good soviet player they make ic on city, u get beat 8 times outta ten. Then u get ur 2 lucky wins and say proof that it can be done. I think that that map is the best map in the game for IC. It is so much harder on that map to do the fancy gimmicks you discribe to compensate for their blab / ic timing-- that map is VERY easy for the sov to hold the allied bs... u need to be lucky. I would be willing to change my mind if u send me a VIDEO of u beating Marko, tomi and Tim when they build IC on that map. Thanks. But like i said, it would be the 3 games u won, not the 30 u lost.

I try to 3 plane snipe the blab and then (they eventually get the IC up anyway) snipe the ic with a 5 plane build.  OFC I TRy to split, para, plane, chronosphere.  ITs just nonseical on that ma-p to CONSISTENTLY expect it to work due to the geomtry. I dont think ur being entirely realistic.

i mean seriously, that map,  u get a para to take out an iC...u cant be serious. ? Thats some low quality sov ur proving ur points on.

#54 Rocker219

Rocker219

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

Glad to see the maps are being considered as a balance issue. I think ra2 is pretty balanced but maps just favor one side more then the other.

I think more maps need to be like morning tide. or maps where the "eating" aspect is completely removed. Bigger maps and longer games are a lot more fun.

Yin yang is imba imo. Ide rather a derrick then a air tech anyday. roundhouse kick is a retarded map imo too.

Edited by Phoenix123, 19 January 2013 - 06:08 AM.

#55 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

Guys, its just funny. You care about fixing maps that playable enough, but there is still "Hammer & Sickle" in QM, and therre is still AvS on it. Allies are totaly dominate on this map, not only on the ground due to long distance between bases and the ability to block bridges by Tanya, but also on the water, where dolphins spam will kick the crap out of the soviets. Sudgest to allow only mirror matches on this map.

#56 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

Also, what about "Alamo"? It seems bad when u fail to capture oil derick playing on top. Thanks to Rumblesom, and his extra maps that are definetely balanced evin more then some official, we can allow ourself to drop some QM maps away. There is no reason to attack his maps blameing them in imbalance, when these are some official maps, that cant be considered as balanced, and their balance so bad, that they doesnt deserve to be compared with rumblesom's maps.

#57 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Carlos, i agree with u compltely. But most maps are like how u describe in one way or another. Thats what makes the game fun bro. If ur tryin to make it elite, then most qm maps wouldnt be played seriously. And yes, agree with u on most of Josh's maps. They are great.

#58 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Glad to see the maps are being considered as a balance issue. I think ra2 is pretty balanced but maps just favor one side more then the other.

I think more maps need to be like morning tide. or maps where the "eating" aspect is completely removed. Bigger maps and longer games are a lot more fun.

Yin yang is imba imo. Ide rather a derrick then a air tech anyday. roundhouse kick is a retarded map imo too.

Have to agree, didnt want it but owell i said it anyway

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users