239 replies to this topic

#26 kacknoobz

kacknoobz

GAME ON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

i didnt care who was who at this time. i did few games on ra2 was straight hof there aswell.
all i said is i got hofs legit. and who is competition now on yuris? doesnt matter.

no, i dcd marsh.

im pretty confident u got banned for pushing lol i remember reading it when searching cheat reports for something else.

#27 DuCeIsMe

DuCeIsMe

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

at ra2: july 2011 (kingduce-rank 10)
at yuris: from march 2011-till july 2011 i was cncbattie, a1duce, ecud, sovoholic.
my first hof on yuris was june 2009 - newbstar.

i claned for ajust, nra, kilers, elvira, duce and few more.

im pretty confident u got banned for pushing lol i remember reading it when searching cheat reports for something else.

nope, show me the link then.

#28 SaVaGeTnK

SaVaGeTnK

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9339 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

no, i dcd marsh.

Its still cheating and btw you are perm banned from ST.

#29 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

lets keep this on topic

other great players i forgot to mention:

alex
edd
jj
root

#30 DuCeIsMe

DuCeIsMe

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

Its still cheating and btw you are perm banned from ST.

indeed, i apologized to marsh and gave him my key for sc2. we are cool now and i still feel really shitty about it.
i was perm banned. i asked olaf if its ok when i rejoin on st when i didnt insult someone or flame ppl. he said yes.

#31 PaRaDoX

PaRaDoX

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

best players ever

Legi0nair /vadamuie/carbaxine
Liam /deso
JPs0ldier
Vegetanr1
ACidtank
Downdariv
MiCR0Tank
Kane
aCNCTanK
Cotty
ede111
Rami
KDR1000
fabi
cncviking
soonhorn
Ra20utlaw
Benznov
AzXRebeL
eCkOeLite
desertodf
tomi
Ra2spyder
whattie

#32 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

nice lists

#33 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Present:
1. Marko - if he has played in past few months, then he is top?
2. TIm - Elite
3.. Latof - Does latof = FFS? and the rank 1 clanner? If so he gets the top spot after Marko and Tim.
4. Marsh - Just has been consistent for so long now
5. Adam - Dunno who the hell this is, but based on reputation?
6. Showtime - consistency and ranks?
7. Piners - Allied play
8. Mikoz - Based on consistency and ranks.
9. Zigzag - Consistency and ranks, dominant force lately on YR. Although, there's no-one really challenging him there.
10. Edan - Based on consistency, allied play, and ranks.

Tell me yours, your's will likely be more correct then mine, because I haven't played in so long.

pertty good list. I would move a few things however. seke would be in my top 5. Also edan not quite be top 10. And this unknown mr. anton would be just outta top 5. Mikkoz and showtime a little lower and showtime above mikkoz. I guess i shoulda just made my own lol sorry.

#34 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

RA2 past:

kane, acidtank (imsomeone), w0nna, sash, sammo, awaz, sovsordie, joe

YR past:

acidtank (imsomeone), lwinagain, yurisiave, bapor93, darlok45, ir0nclad, lahham, tommi

RA2 present:

marko, tim, marsh

YR present:

cant say to be fair, havent competed since 06

and ofcourse myself in every list :cool2:

Edited by Tomi, 18 December 2012 - 12:59 AM.

#35 SaVaGeTnK

SaVaGeTnK

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9339 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

RA2 past:

sovsordie

Yeah. Surprisingly no one mentioned Chris on their lists.

#36 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

well sometimes you sadly just forget him, hence hes such a chilled/silent player, i even had to edit to add him...

but definitely should be on the list.

Edited by Tomi, 18 December 2012 - 01:04 AM.

#37 SaVaGeTnK

SaVaGeTnK

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9339 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

well sometimes you sadly just forget him, hence hes such a chilled/silent player, i even had to edit to add him...

but definitely should be on the list.

Yeah he was a silent killer :p

I remember him as being a gg and very friendly guy

#38 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

Yeah he was a silent killer :p

I remember him as being a gg and very friendly guy

yea, somewhat like sammo. i mean you could beat them 10-0, call them n00bs, they'd still be like : "k, gg. re."
while afrim0 was the opposite, doesnt matter how much you won/lost against him, be sure he'd trashtalk you during and after game. but if you knew him well, funny and cool guy.
everyone who took him too serious was just plain dump :p

i somewhat regret for putting out bad reputation to sash ages ago, besides pushing with his m8 for his 5* (just to annoy me hence i didnt get it) he was an absolute beast and was my only true rival all the years long, only guy i really "feared" to play ^
i remember we spread things about eachother everywhere, haha.
in the end we ended up as good mates.
people hardly remember/name him nowadays, he should be on any list at the top aswell

Edited by Tomi, 18 December 2012 - 01:26 AM.

#39 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

nope, on my prime i wasted nearly 50% of my freetime. every top player did that. to be good on a e-game means you have to spend much time on it.

A real player is someone who master a game in like 2 or 3 months, but wasting a half-life makes him a simple player because experience beat skills.

This is not a top10 of who got good fast. You implying that they are up there because they have no life is ridiculous considering the amount of time current player spend online in the so called "dead" game multinicking.

I never said this Mr.Ban, I've also played the game (offline) since 2003 and still playing some oldies games but I did not make it a lifestyle.

Anyway a lot of topics were opened to discuss this pointless waste of time/server space subject, so if you really insist that i post my list then i will gladly do it :

#1 Olaf : For running the server all those years and banning everyone who tell him "get lost fat nab !" :smoke:.

#2 SirAlex : The guy who made the maphack cheat so many of the top 10 elites could get the top 10 ranks.

#3 Anton my mate :wub: .

#4 LuftWaffen aka redmarch (and he is a boy not a girl) : This one oblige you to plays on his 20 fps game-speed at the point you can go to the kitchen and make a coffee or even cook a something without any threat, like that he can spot every single split/movement so finally you give up and lose the game + 500k of your nerves cells

#5 Expand : For making 10256 terrible topics that were very interesting for the community/humanity.

#6 maru aka oo7 : 100 lines of flame when he loses.

#7 N1geria : For been a real nigg.

#8 Martin (himself) :For making tons of bugged mods/maps that no one except him used them.

#9 Explicit : For making me use a cheat (Kirov without a lab) after putting a pill where i can't reach so i got banned (you owned me here ;) ).

#10 PLAYHARD : The guy who played ages on his random map and he still does not know it.

:drunk:

#40 SpecialDe

SpecialDe

High

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • XWIS Name: EDan

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

#1 adam (runs the show)
#2 marsh ( best avs)
#3 maciek (cluster attack and trutle ftw)

#14506 nathan aka killers ( can barely control a conscript without it attacking the ground)

#41 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

Most of what I see you guys put are pretty much QM players, there's a few that were amazing players but only really played 2v2s... that's pretty much all I did, so... i'll name mine.

Past

Izr, Steffen, Joku, Sammo, Chad, Mikey, Gaz, Tim (fonger), Zen, Sash

Present

Steffen, Adam, Tim (n44b), Mikoz and that's pretty much it. Not alot of players play 2v2's nowadays.

#42 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

RA2 present:
marko, tim, marsh

:cool2:
thanks to everyone that has put me in their list, makes me feel pretty good about all the time spent here :D

past
1.) tomi (how can you even argue this?)
2.) veg (very skillful from what i remember, always challenged the best of the best with allieds, i remember one moth he took 4 losses, impressed me so much)
3.) w0nna (sure there may have been more deserving #3, but w0nna was no duck, he was so talented, not to mention helped me with allieds in every way)
4.) kane (zak could have been less skilled from what i remember, but i do remember him being a pretty dominate force, and he was versitile on all maps)
5.) tommi (i just remember at my younger ages, if om3rta joined, my heart would jump and i'd hope tommi didn't join)
6.) sammo (korea baby, i remember me and him always just ran into flaming eachother, but all and all sammo was kick ass @ ra2 and was an okay guy)
7.) jozha (no love for him, so why not, he made impressions fast on early xwis, and held his own)
8.) awaz (dude was a machine, if shazeb picked up ra2 again today, you'd see if compete for the top)
9.) rami (so what if he was ready to sue xwis to death, i remember him being pretty flipping good)
10.) sash (yeah, you get last on my list, for being a machine @ the game but consistantly cheating to stay afloat)

present
1.) marko (really? guy is a beast and would take rank 1 if he wanted to this month)
2.) tomi (he did play amonth ago or so, and did his domaint style all the way to top)
3.) tim (hate me all you want, you'll still on my top 3 list)
4.) mason (yeah, he tops my list as allieds, his noodle in game is amazing, i've seen him alone think us out of tricky situations and win games)
5.) adam (another strong allieds, very conservative, uses smarts in his game, can take a game in control off 1 error made)
6.) edan (this guy is a machine, when he came back he told me he use to be very good, he impresses me off the stuff he pulls in game, well rounded player)
7.) showtime (this guy can control a rhino tank thru a 1way new york street)
8.) mikoz (reducing the dog population by 50% a game, getting wins and taking ranks, he uses the dogs very smart to his advantage, and it's a great quality to his game)
9.) prep (this guys revolutionized the engineer game @ one time, he used engi's as a style and not a lame act for a cheap win, when i came back he actually got quite good @ the tank game aswell)
10.) latof (he's good, i'll admit it, he has proven it doesn't matter what map, he can take his wins, he controls his tanks and infantry with exact percision and can make you feel the pain of the outranging rhinos)

#43 SoVsOrDiE

SoVsOrDiE

Music is my religion!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3666 posts
  • XWIS Name: SoVsOrDiE

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:39 AM

I'm still alive and still play :o

I like to stay in the shadows anyways..no time for people talking bull. GG's all the way!

#44 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

other great player(s) i forgot to mention

Josh ;)

#45 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

I'm still alive and still play :o

I like to stay in the shadows anyways..no time for people talking bull. GG's all the way!

i spaced you played, lmao, you'd actually probably go 6th in my present players list, the past list is still set into stone :p

#46 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

best players ever

Legi0nair /vadamuie/carbaxine
Liam /deso
JPs0ldier
Vegetanr1
ACidtank
Downdariv
MiCR0Tank
Kane
aCNCTanK
Cotty
ede111
Rami
KDR1000
fabi
cncviking
soonhorn
Ra20utlaw
Benznov
AzXRebeL
eCkOeLite
desertodf
tomi
Ra2spyder
whattie

Ra2Spyder! nobody ever mentions him!!! but he was one of my fav players to play with (from ra2)!

def good allied player lol i'll write a list when i have more time/feel like it.

But yeah def some good lists!

#47 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:28 AM

other great player(s) i forgot to mention

Josh ;)

greatest map maker everrrr

#48 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

if you can't beat em, make maps for em ;)

#49 ProWiNz

ProWiNz

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5652 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

So many top players, and I know there's tons that are forgot as well. The ones who I admired were: Sash, Veg, Tommi, Tomi, w0nna, Fonger, Chad, Nathan, Sammo, Marko, Tony, Johza, JJ, Chris (sovsordie), Rami, Kane, Awaz, Cotty, Shozen, and here is where the rest go I forget _______.

There have been a few periods where players out of no where developed and challenged these players in qm/cm and even won some for a certain period of time. Unfortunately, people would leave/lose interest, so this lot is what I'd go with. Was lucky to befriend/play with a few of these guys as well as many others not on this list but could still compete with them :) Either way, was great memories, glad to have been involved :D

#50 SoVsOrDiE

SoVsOrDiE

Music is my religion!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3666 posts
  • XWIS Name: SoVsOrDiE

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Aww so cute Marsh, thanks :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users