80 replies to this topic

#51 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

I did update now my game wont even start....

Omg ... why is it not starting?

#52 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

Do you get an error? What happens? Saying omg it won't start doesn't help anyone. But, perhaps you aren't waiting long enough.

#53 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

I just start yuris revenge and the game doesn't start. No errors or anything.. What does that mean? I did it wrong or it doesnt work for my i3 or windows 7

#54 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts
  • XWIS Name: PuNiSh3eR

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

Awesome, much appreciated!

#55 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

I just start yuris revenge and the game doesn't start. No errors or anything.. What does that mean? I did it wrong or it doesnt work for my i3 or windows 7

Did you already have game.exe running when you tried to start it? Sometimes on ra2 if you get an error and then try to start ra2 it won't let you because red alert 2.exe or game.exe is still running.

If that isn't the case then perhaps try uninstalling the patch, seeing if YR will work without it, then try reinstalling it and trying again

#56 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

this happened when i tried starting the game the usual way i do... nothing happened. But just go into your game directory and click yuri's revenge exe from there. That started mine...

#57 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

Hey thanks Seke And Yiddo. Yiddo was right i had to start from folder.. Which made old icon and shortcut on my screen do nothing now. SO i need new shortcut button/icon on desktop. http://xwis.net/yr/pl/defendthe/

#58 LuvJRKane

LuvJRKane

T0e Clan for LIFE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • XWIS Name: LuvJrKane

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

How do you uninstall the patch? I don't play QM and don't care for this. Please advise. Thanks

#59 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

In other words, how do I uninstall this patch to cheat?

#60 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

How do you uninstall the patch? I don't play QM and don't care for this. Please advise. Thanks

They want to play their TOE cult with gap generators all over on their side and maphack their enemies on the other team. Lol

People do nothing but play toe to the point where the perfect the hill and no one else can even put up a fight because they been working builds on the hills for 7 years nonstop haha.. These guys are crazy but at least they add a few people in the lobby at 3am so its not totally dead.

#61 AirPowerBro

AirPowerBro

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5755 posts
  • XWIS Name: Brother

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

Lol! Cheater!

#62 ILoveKane

ILoveKane

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

They want to play their TOE cult with gap generators all over on their side and maphack their enemies on the other team. Lol

People do nothing but play toe to the point where the perfect the hill and no one else can even put up a fight because they been working builds on the hills for 7 years nonstop haha.. These guys are crazy but at least they add a few people in the lobby at 3am so its not totally dead.

Very true and I am a toe player! 90% of toe players are addicted to cheating. The funniest part is that they spend their whole life crying and accusing others of cheating, when infact they are also cheating themselves. Most toe players are liars, hyprocrites and really unpleasant people, especially the Germans.

#63 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

lol

Very true and I am a toe player! 90% of toe players are addicted to cheating. The funniest part is that they spend their whole life crying and accusing others of cheating, when infact they are also cheating themselves. Most toe players are liars, hyprocrites and really unpleasant people, especially the Germans.

ololololololol

#64 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

Why not just play with it and add a new rule: no gaps? 10+ rules for one map, one more won't hurt!

#65 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

No credit for me here, all Olaf, he's done a great job releasing updates for all our primary supported games.

Thank you to ALL admins for all the hard work!!

#66 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

Should we just make a great example of you to other TOE players, and ban you? http://xwis.net/yr/games/17153/

#67 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

Should we just make a great example of you to other TOE players, and ban you? http://xwis.net/yr/games/17153/

lol LuvJRKane FOGGER :D And Auto SS :D

#68 SovForce1

SovForce1

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts
  • XWIS Name: Buffalo

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

ban the cheater!!!

#69 Kaney

Kaney

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

100% true

#70 ILoveKane

ILoveKane

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

Those screenshots are not mine, different player. BTW might be a good idea to add the players name of the screenshots at top of each, that way it would be much more obvious who they belong to, rather than having to try and work it out :p

#71 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

Those screenshots are not mine, different player. BTW might be a good idea to add the players name of the screenshots at top of each, that way it would be much more obvious who they belong to, rather than having to try and work it out :p

Your nickname isn't luvjrkane?

#72 ILoveKane

ILoveKane

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:23 AM

Your nickname isn't luvjrkane?

No! But I do know who it is and he has been a very naughty boy :devil:

#73 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts
  • XWIS Name: PuNiSh3eR

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

why even put gaps on if you all cheat

#74 LuvJRKane

LuvJRKane

T0e Clan for LIFE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • XWIS Name: LuvJrKane

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

In other words, how do I uninstall this patch to cheat?

Why can't you just answer my question? What is so hard about it really?

If you want to go on a power trip do it. This game is dying out and I play for 12 years almost. So if that's how you want to be that is just sad. I was actually testing it out with fog, maybe you should search my other games first instead of making ridiculous opinions about cheating. Only use fog for when playing mod maps but i tested it out on TOE for many players... Please see a couple games for example where i played legit. But you can only go back a couple days so I can give the game #'s.

100% true

If you go back last week to maybe 2 weeks, I used nick's Dinteren, neveriose, and anaiplug ( but you or someone removed the nick) if you can view those games you will see 100% legit

Also I want to say you should be giving me props. I think only me and gavyb89 are only TOE players that got the balls to get the uploader. Go look at every TOE game only time there are SS's there are when either me or him are in the game.....

#75 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

play for 12 years, still fog hack. u must be good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users