Photo

Ste J's Ultimate Top 45 TS Players of all Time!

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#51 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

Okay, first thing's first, I'm drunk. So excuse the typing/english errors. Anyone who's drunk suddenly loses their grasp on the english language. This is a fact :) Corpse, I've been over this with you. I don't claim to be a good ww player, simply because any good ww player has had 100x the experience on terrace as I have. But, that doesn't make them more naturally skilled than I. To think that is ridiculous. That is what this debate is: ww players not only claiming they can beat "modders" on ww maps, but they can beat them on any map, any place, any time. I've yet to meet anyone on TS that can beat me everytime on my favoured maps. Because they can't. Even greyhonda, who is a good ww player and plays a lot of mod maps should admit I can beat him on my own terms. This just pisses me off: mainly because I have always loved this game, but have found modders are a lot more friendly than ww players, so I have naturally orientated towards that way.

Even to this day I can join a terrace game and because the host doesn't know who I am, I get banned from the room. That's the experience I have had in my entire time since playing this game and I get questions like "oh why don't you play tezz more often you could be a good player". The answer is because of the dicks that play this game. So fuck you, I will happily play anyone a best of four. Even if I lose I will be sure to give you a fucking hard time. You obnoxious pricks.

i severely hope you're not directing this at me, right?

#52 elitegi10

elitegi10

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

i severely hope you're not directing this at me, right?

Not at all, you'll find I called you a sorted guy in this very thread ;)

The end was just drunken talk, bit harsh but it is annoying that the ww/mod divide still exists. I enjoy playing ww maps too :(

Edited by elitegi10, 11 November 2012 - 10:36 AM.

#53 tommyt1

tommyt1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

oh is that my reasoning? are you looking through my eyes and can you see the inner workings of my mind, is that how you know my logic so well? i said what my ACTUAL meaning behind not replying to you was, not some speculative garbage that you're spewing to try and pull to make your banter appear more credible, when it is in fact not. get your hordes of "elite modders" and i will be on tonight on my main log, feel free to have people record these as well.

edit: wasnt there some ww vs modder tournament idea going on? i would be interested in participating in this after reading all of this crap

Elite terrorised C0rps all night last night, even though Elite was tired, drunk, and deafened by his music, whilst C0rps was fully prepared and wide awake!!! ;*O

I see here by reading this whole discussion that a mighty WW player has already been beaten by a lowly modder? has this not answered all our posts from start to finish? or was he beaten on a ww map? now its been proven we can all go back enjoying our games again , god bless u all Tomo

#54 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

lolllllll!!!!!!

thankfully since early 2003 when mod maps got big

I have been dealin with modders tellin me they are some of the best on there maps and usually i can beat them(even if its a long game)

depends on map tho couldbe hard edited

#55 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

i wasn't beaten. there weren't even games played, yet another dodge after i issued a challenge last night, even though i was on my main log until 12 am.

#56 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Erm Tommy, you need to recognise that Stej talks with a LOT of irony ^.

#57 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

C0rps go on aim since i wont be on ts fora biit and i want to chat coz U luv me!

stejs sarcasm is so good you have to THINK for a few minutes before you can understand what he meant and even then he could of meant opposite i think this is from when people use 2 talk shit 2 him n abuse him, so he evolved by becoming much smarter and even cockier with hissarcasm lol

I love it tho!

WHICH BY THE WAY...........

MOLE IS STEJ UNBANNED??

He hasnt been posting or on ts and its making me mad.............

He was one of our only active guys!! lol

#58 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

Whop Whoop and they all lived happily ever after :lollol:

#59 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

rofl too early 2 make that call

#60 Ra1nStorM

Ra1nStorM

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

stejs list is irrelevant if the great legend rainstorm aint on it :(

#61 xtrmtea

xtrmtea

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

I'm a 'modder' and have played TS now for roughly two years. Seriously, Bardia and Tomo are good modders? LMAO, gfto. Your point of reference is playing and beating bad players on conflict. Does that make you 'good'? Of course not. It makes you better than bad, is all. Anyway, there are quite a few idiotic modders who like to moan and accuse - far more than ww players. It's all paranoid stupidity. Stupid people playing dumbed down mod games that are only about clicking build, rushing and spamming mass shit. Don't kid yourself it's anything more.

Edited by xtrmtea, 12 November 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#62 tommyt1

tommyt1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

C0rps go on aim since i wont be on ts fora biit and i want to chat coz U luv me!

stejs sarcasm is so good you have to THINK for a few minutes before you can understand what he meant and even then he could of meant opposite i think this is from when people use 2 talk shit 2 him n abuse him, so he evolved by becoming much smarter and even cockier with hissarcasm lol

I love it tho!

WHICH BY THE WAY...........

MOLE IS STEJ UNBANNED??

He hasnt been posting or on ts and its making me mad.............

He was one of our only active guys!! lol

I'm a 'modder' and have played TS now for roughly two years. Seriously, Bardia and Tomo are good modders? LMAO, gfto. Your point of reference is playing and beating bad players on conflict. Does that make you 'good'? Of course not. It makes you better than bad, is all. Anyway, there are quite a few idiotic modders who like to moan and accuse - far more than ww players. It's all paranoid stupidity. Stupid people playing dumbed down mod games that are only about clicking build, rushing and spamming mass shit. Don't kid yourself it's anything more.

first of all Mrtea who are u? obviously not a good modder if i dont know you, unless you have 15 different logs for obvious reasons , also no1 here is saying that a modder can beat a so called WW player on a WW map, I am also not saying I am a great player nor bardia but if u read through this whole friendly bit of banter the topic is about can a 'so called WW player' beat a mod player on any mod map any time etc,I beleive that on a map like conflict (mod map) the WW player is not garunteed to beat the modder, i named bardia and elitgi to as 2 modders I would be fairly confident if on my team we would beat most WW pairings, so I am disputing the earlier comment of the WW players stating they could win on any map any time against any modder which i know is not true, the conversation continued with corpsmaker flexing his muscles etc but then upon reading the conversation (what ive just told you to do Mrtea)from start to finish we realised corps got I quote 'Terrorised by Elitegi', so that basically puts this argument to bed as elitegi is a modder and corps is a so called WW player, as for you corps saying every1 is dodging you, no1 is dodging you m8 , i was also on all last night and the night before and recieved no page, and i only have 1 log guys so im easily found, mike i dont do sarcasm m8 i just say it how i see it, its my opinion from the looking at the facts in front of me and of my experience of being a modder and beating several WW players before on conflict ,so there we have it the fact is the WW player doesnt win every time vs the modder, and untill the auto ss comes in(thanks again deceal for letting us in on the secret) we wont be able to play a real game,but by all means if you guys fancy a freindly game of conflict and my game is up do join and we shall have fun, either way god bless you cheers tomo

#63 xtrmtea

xtrmtea

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Yeah, I've read the posts. Perhaps you should think about what you write, uh? When you say ' I would definetly (not fairly confident) say that if I had elitegi or bardia on my team we would beat any (not most) ww players team' you're kinda of implying you're good. Saying things like ' the fog hack map cheat....the ww players use this and have been using it for a while' makes you look stupid as you have no evidence to back that up. It also shows the typical modder attitude towards WW players, so don't get pissy about WW elitist attitudes towards modders - that's just as bad. Talking about ' only with auto ss's' shows how paranoid you're are about cheating. Assuming I have '15' different logs is another indication of your mistrust. I don't have 15 logs. Do you understand the points I'm making?.

Btw, it's Jeff

Edited by xtrmtea, 12 November 2012 - 09:56 PM.

#64 elitegi10

elitegi10

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

then upon reading the conversation (what ive just told you to do Mrtea)from start to finish we realised corps got I quote 'Terrorised by Elitegi', so that basically puts this argument to bed as elitegi is a modder and corps is a so called WW player

That was SteJ joking around. I came on TS drunk that night and had some banter with the WW players, that is what he meant by terrorising. I don't think I actually played a game that night, just watched some 1v1s and had some fun with c0rps and SteJ. Just to clear that up :)

#65 Trianglez

Trianglez

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Rookies =/

#66 tommyt1

tommyt1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

Awwwww. I shall try and be on Sunday, but depends what time I get home. Dude, I've seen these players play. I've also played with them under various name-hiding nicks. They're all pretty standard tbh, and in a 2v2 setting advantage is more on the side of me and Mike as a) we don't have noobs to cover and b) we don't have to play for 5 hours while our ops just keep mcv swapping and spamming war factories under shroud! We also have the advantage of nod and gdi mix... But anyway, we shall see. Any excuse for a competitive game for once :-)

Right (deep breath...)

First thing's first, your comment about fog map hack is just WRONG. There is no arguing about it, it is just wrong. You cannot say 'all ww players use map hack'. What I tend to find from my own experience is that modders are notoriously bad at scouting, and ww players are far more experienced at this and stopping scouts, so when a modder get's scouted on a ww map it's always 'map hack!' straight away.

On nod vs gdi, mod maps do not favour nod so much as there are very few good gdi players who can play mod maps or choose to play mod maps, and most mod players suck when it comes to actual strategy and play style, so favour nod as nod are far easier to play to a low-average standard (ie 'make stealth, click 10000 bans, wait 2 hours for someone to dc, game ends').

MCV swapping should be banned. Period. It's only legit with hijacker. Too many games I play on these rubbish maps where you kill someone and then they just mcv swap on the other side of map and the game continues for another few hours.

I will play with any WW player of decent standard vs u and bardia / u and elitegi if you like (no mcv swap) and we can see who would wins.

i have experienced 3 legitimate "modders" in my 10 years on tiberian sun that could manage how to play westwood maps at an average level. this debate is so f&#@(*%@ old and tired but you still don't see why modders can't compete vs official map players? seriously... look at the maps you play on, you're given free radar and blue tiberium (or high-cash value tiberium equivalent) on most of them. it's not even a necessity to scout because it's obscenely obvious that it will turn into a bunk fest of stealth banshees and artillery.... that is terrible game play. when you're used to playing at these standards every day without actual competition, of course people that are accustomed to EPANDING, SCOUTING, CONTROLLING UNITS, and MANAGING ECONOMY are going to walk all over those that don't.

edit: i forgot to also state that the "rules" that you all try to establish before the game screw any need for scouting as well. by saying "no eng" you cut out one of the only ways that nod has to attack early in game, and that hurts the skill level for those of you that play mods. if people don't have to learn how to defend vs "cheap" attacks, how the hell do you expect to get better? learning to kill off these sorts of attacks is how you learn to control units and build quickly, which is how westwood players have dominated since the f#@%(*! beginning of ts. you guys have had this cycle of limiting how other players play for years, and it only hurts you and shelters you from improving

well guys, our little topic has come to an end , Lowly modder tomo beat mike aka sysnrgy WW player on conflict, was a gg but the modder won so there is our point proven which was the point i was making , just because a WW player plays a modder 1vs1 on a mod map doesnt mean he will automatically win, its late so im off to bed gg mike wp was fun bro

#67 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

is this guy the bettzeug reincarnate?

#68 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

lol!!! i knew u would post, yea u forgot to mention a few things but ill be brief

YES U WON 1 game and dodged re, "had 2 go!!"

how did u win that 1 game? I one reffed, wasted 3 disr(didnt scout much onoly sent 1 jj thought u were mass new) landed disrs by ref n war , shud of gotten something but didnt oh well(i'll let u think u were super leet there wit defensE!)

then..... u enged me which is fine but the problem was u took my harv(2 of them) over time and placed them near my buildings, on conflict, one harvester can kill a cy , war, pp's pads, and mass other crap(bogus but will expect it on re so its alll good ill keep bombs n msa alive.)

You forgot to mention after me failin with 1 ref, u using harv bombs, u still had to go long and wasted over 20 banshees, used chem missiles, plus reg missile(weed monster indestroyable unfortuantly so i will just go nod next time)

So after 30 mins or whatever u finally won...

Then dodged re like plague and talked crap and now posted on a forum.

What really won you the game was harv bombs, so I will go nod and have hijakcer on hand we'll have a fun time bud..

but i don't expect you to re as you took 1 win(mind you, you were also bottem and my planes kept coming from the bottem into ur sams til i had to have free pad at ALL times!)
struggled vs basic 1 ref

but a win is a win, gj gg.

Re sometime when you grow the courage lol!!

I bet I still win more times then you.

I'm sure he wil bring this up ,we also played a 3v3 earlier, conflict, they doubled/tripled me my allies, didnt attack once or scout lol!!!!!

I sent 2 jj's(couldnt land for allies but they didnt try to scout or attack entire game, classic!!) teched up, survived, least 2 cc's , 2 eng, 5-7 ban?

:D

so yeah.........I sitll do not see you being "Better" mr lowly modder. if you mistook one lousy win off harv bombs in 30 mins when i 1 reffed, well, I'm sorry but you should take this energy you have on the forums and make it into some courage for a re, so we can see who's truely better.

yesterday you were asking why I was so mean to you.

Well you haven't even seen mean yet!

come play me :] again

I think i pointed out sufficient flaws in your great 1v1 win!!
but you can have it, harv bomb me all you like ,gonna go nod, hijacker will stop all harvs one at a time, unless it also kills jacker when it explodes which is something i should expect on this map but i could keep remaking

#69 tommyt1

tommyt1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

lol!!! i knew u would post, yea u forgot to mention a few things but ill be brief

YES U WON 1 game and dodged re, "had 2 go!!"

how did u win that 1 game? I one reffed, wasted 3 disr(didnt scout much onoly sent 1 jj thought u were mass new) landed disrs by ref n war , shud of gotten something but didnt oh well(i'll let u think u were super leet there wit defensE!)

then..... u enged me which is fine but the problem was u took my harv(2 of them) over time and placed them near my buildings, on conflict, one harvester can kill a cy , war, pp's pads, and mass other crap(bogus but will expect it on re so its alll good ill keep bombs n msa alive.)

You forgot to mention after me failin with 1 ref, u using harv bombs, u still had to go long and wasted over 20 banshees, used chem missiles, plus reg missile(weed monster indestroyable unfortuantly so i will just go nod next time)

So after 30 mins or whatever u finally won...

Then dodged re like plague and talked crap and now posted on a forum.

What really won you the game was harv bombs, so I will go nod and have hijakcer on hand we'll have a fun time bud..

but i don't expect you to re as you took 1 win(mind you, you were also bottem and my planes kept coming from the bottem into ur sams til i had to have free pad at ALL times!)
struggled vs basic 1 ref

but a win is a win, gj gg.

Re sometime when you grow the courage lol!!

I bet I still win more times then you.

I'm sure he wil bring this up ,we also played a 3v3 earlier, conflict, they doubled/tripled me my allies, didnt attack once or scout lol!!!!!

I sent 2 jj's(couldnt land for allies but they didnt try to scout or attack entire game, classic!!) teched up, survived, least 2 cc's , 2 eng, 5-7 ban?

:D

so yeah.........I sitll do not see you being "Better" mr lowly modder. if you mistook one lousy win off harv bombs in 30 mins when i 1 reffed, well, I'm sorry but you should take this energy you have on the forums and make it into some courage for a re, so we can see who's truely better.

yesterday you were asking why I was so mean to you.

Well you haven't even seen mean yet!

come play me :] again

I think i pointed out sufficient flaws in your great 1v1 win!!
but you can have it, harv bomb me all you like ,gonna go nod, hijacker will stop all harvs one at a time, unless it also kills jacker when it explodes which is something i should expect on this map but i could keep remaking

ok mike, ive been nice and polight to you throughout this whole debate and rather than rant on or call names im gonna stick to the facts which are as follows
N1. you lost , i beat you , im a modder, your a ww player
N2. you and your ww friends claimed a ww player would win against a modder every time on a mod map because he knows how to expand, control units etc etc.
N3. That statement has now been proved wrong by you and me because for whatever reasons (you have named a few in your post) you lost and I won, hense modder beats ww player on mod map.
N4 This debate is now over because what elitegi and i said has been proved correct, just because ur a WW player doesnt mean you will automatically beat a modder on a mod map. Proven by me Tomott12 and you mike Syzygy and now we can all go back and enjoy our games again, you to your ww maps and me to my mod maps,
Closing statement, Case closed
I would like to thank everyone for there opinions on this matter -- mole40k, corpsmaker,elitegi (you were proven correct m8 have a beer on me)xtremtea,mrfrodo,nodrescue and you mike aka miketehmaster , thanks guys was fun cheers Tomo

#70 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

well said tomo!!!
cheers

#71 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

ok!!! :] well to put it simply because English seems to be your second language.

1 "Win"(i dont count harv bombs as win but maybe u do on that map!)

but even if we did coz i could prevent them on re(The re u wont play)

good job u won a game with unexpected tactic and because i didnt scout well and didnt go long.

I'm sorry you don't take that into consideration but it's the facts.

so yes you can think whatever you like, im sure you can maybe get frodo or bardia to follow you, lol

Enjoy dodging re and claiming You beat ww players !!

i didnt know we were playing to never lose, or I would of went long

I thought we were playin to see who would win a series of games

but all good my fault.

Keep trying to get those groupies bro . lol

When will you peaches grow some plums!

#72 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Edited by nodrescue, 10 July 2013 - 10:55 AM.

#73 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

loool yep u said it, 1-0 , because they run soon as they see someone better.

How was i better.

Well fact I 1 reffed and then he sitll had to play another 20 minutes to secure a thinly earned victory by harv bombs, caused him to get so tired he claimed to me going to bed but posted on forum, then dodged for long as i can recall!

Oh well I gotta admit, He gives me laughs lOL!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sean3z, 14 November 2012 - 02:13 AM.
Innappropriate langugage

#74 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Lol@ harv bombs on conflict. If thats how u gotta play to win...

#75 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

na bro i mean, its dumb of me to complain anyways

I didnt know it was all or nothing or would of went long but.........

Meh perhaps it good for modders to be able to say "HEY! We can beat you WW players on mod maps!"

I won't take it away from them, well i can't if he dont re ;p

in his defense, he stole my refs with eng(bomb not on waypoint coz im new !) then used harv

most annoying part was vein holes dont die, so u find out its 100% nod map.

and then...he had like 2 ticks for defense i had disr, didnt get ntohing coz my jj(only sent 1 coz thought he would b worse, god im too cocky) died to a sam :/

but yeah expectin best of 5 or 3 or 10 to say modders can beat ww players on mods

but its all gd ill shaddap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users