3 replies to this topic

#1 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

Synergy in yuris revenge cheated and proved in more than 1 report and no one banned him. It says proven and he wasn't removed from ladders why? Is it some type of inside job or something where admins are not banning their mates or something? Why are people donating money to Xwis and they wont even police the cheaters and we have to deal with corruption and cheaters?

#2 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

Because it is hard VOLUNTEER work, which they do not get the donations directly, and it takes a lot of time, im sure they have to show olaf or EA the people they ban so when those people call up and complain they have a response and if thats not the case, trustful strike team members are hard to come by so, they don't have many to go through reports.

I think if the repoort is proven it shouldntbe in the proven section til action has been taken though I know that may confuse mooderators ;o

P,s, they have someone check reports, then someone diff rechecks, then someone diff does ban, so yeah.

Edited by miketehmaster, 22 October 2012 - 10:03 PM.

#3 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

Synergy in yuris revenge cheated and proved in more than 1 report and no one banned him. It says proven and he wasn't removed from ladders why? Is it some type of inside job or something where admins are not banning their mates or something? Why are people donating money to Xwis and they wont even police the cheaters and we have to deal with corruption and cheaters?

what? xwis is banning cheaters, just because the laundry service isn't on them doesn't mean they have not been banned, let me ask you something, do you feel like everything is corrupted? your post sure make it seem that way, the HOF is still being worked on, i'm sure this person as of others will not have a spot on that months HOF when it is posted.

oh and happy birthday.

#4 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12219 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

Please post on the appropriate forum, pick a better topic title, and back up your argument with links.

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users