8 replies to this topic

#1 Francisco

Francisco

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

hello, i recently buy c&c pack at orgin, i had this problems.
*u need make everything in this post:
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/174807-renegade/#entry1508981

*now make this:
download, install TT from here: http://www.tiberiantechnologies.org/downloads

*u need choose the directory for TT patch (origin games/renegade)

*if u have a error message saying: version (xp, 2000, vista, 2007) only need make right click on renegadelauncher.exe, choose poperties and put compatible for win xp sp2

*in game multiplayer now u can login whit xwis nick and pass but the problem to c servers is in SERIAL KEY PROVIDED BY ORIGIN.

*my key is somthing like this (2568kjhasdikhjasdfkj offcouse not is my key) is alphanumeric, accepted for xwis but no for TT patch... in the TT installation end ask for serial key, i cant put this alphanumeric key in TT patch...

*i cant c xwis servers (im log whit xwis nick and pass).

*i have c&c renegade from year 2006 and i change the key for a key in cd case and now i can play online whit that key (from cd case year 2006) and xwis nick and pass.

*i put that key at TT final installation and now i can c xwis servers.

i want 2 games, i using my past serial key (from year 2006), i need origin key working whit TT patch and xwis server.

SORRY FOR MY BROKEN ENGLISH, MEX HERE... =)

#2 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13499 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

Did you talk to the TT people about this?

#3 StealthEye

StealthEye

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

I removed the serial page from the TT installer, because apparently the newer EA serials can be alphanumeric. This will be part of the upcoming RC1 release. Until then, you can simply close the installer (via the cancel button) when it arrives at the serial page. At that point, TT should be fully installed anyway, and it will use the serial you provided when you installed Renegade itself.

#4 Francisco

Francisco

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

Did you talk to the TT people about this?

nope... my serial is alphanumeric and TT no acept mi serial... TT FORUM SAY:

The administrator had chosen to review all accounts manually prior to activation. Until your account has been validated by the administrator you will not be able to utilize the full capabilities of your account

i need acc activated first... i suscribe to that forum from 08/10/2012... 3 days and nothing... =(

I removed the serial page from the TT installer, because apparently the newer EA serials can be alphanumeric. This will be part of the upcoming RC1 release. Until then, you can simply close the installer (via the cancel button) when it arrives at the serial page. At that point, TT should be fully installed anyway, and it will use the serial you provided when you installed Renegade itself.

agree but whit origin serial cant c xwis servers.... RC1 release ? referencial plz... ty... =)

Edited by Francisco, 11 October 2012 - 11:31 PM.

#5 StealthEye

StealthEye

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

You do not need an account at renegadeforums.com. You should however create an account and register at http://xwis.net/ga and register your serial there.

I am from TT btw, so you do not need to post this on the TT forum any more.

Edited by StealthEye, 12 October 2012 - 04:24 PM.

#6 Francisco

Francisco

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:57 AM

i create account ya, i have a nick and pass from xwis.net/ga, my key provided by origin(alphanumeric) was accepted for xwis server(for make nick and pass), but that same key wasn´t accepted by TT patch, if i dont put a key at final instalation from TT patch i can´t c xwis servers... for TT patch i used a key (only numeric) from my cd case (2006 year game) now i can c xwis servers... but i need my 2 codes working, one for me and one for my brother... =)

#7 StealthEye

StealthEye

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

You should not need to provide the serial in the last step of the installer if you have registered your serial with your nick on http://xwis.net/ga . If you can, please contact me on irc.n00bstories.org (or irc.blackintel.org) in channel #tt. I think I've seen you there before, but I was not around at that time.

#8 StealthEye

StealthEye

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

Tiberian Technologies just released custom scripts.dll 4.0 RC1, which addresses all issues we know of with the Ultimate Collection and Renegade from Origin. If you already installed TT, the game will update automatically, but you are advised to install it again manually because the installer will now perform additional steps (and it will now accept your serial number, too).

Edited by StealthEye, 21 October 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#9 Retrofraction

Retrofraction

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

Tiberian Technologies just released custom scripts.dll 4.0 RC1, which addresses all issues we know of with the Ultimate Collection and Renegade from Origin. If you already installed TT, the game will update automatically, but you are advised to install it again manually because the installer will now perform additional steps (and it will now accept your serial number, too).

Hey I have tried instaling TT using the 4.0 RC2 and it will not accept my serial code, which Origin provided

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users