You know...

#2 Lurker

Lurker

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

Yeah, He did the same to me but only, He went 2 refs and somehow he has a CC ready before me but I was only 1 ref, Then next thing he is stealthed...

#3 e5q8

e5q8

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:24 AM

He has been doing it for months now and every time i log on i see him hosting a game doing it lol. first few weeks i started playing him i was always rushing him cause i was making commentaries and wanted it to end fairly quickly. he always nerd rages if you kill him as gdi claiming its imbalanced on small maps. im not that great at gdi so my disruptor attacks etc arent always that efficient but he can soak up quite a few disruptors and other units i send to him all the while building things like obelisks stealth gens and commandos sometimes emps lol. hes not that good though he only beat me like 2 or 3 times out of the 20 times i played him. one time with a commando cause i knew he wasnt gonna attack and was spamming a ton of refs with no defense and didnt see him send commando etc. he gets screwed over if igive up attacking and go full economy. can just kills his harvs and he wont expand lol

#4 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

The quickest way to kill that fucker is to 1 ref cc + 3 engs (using two subs). Sell warf after second sub to fund engs then send everything including inf. If you fuck that attack up, just go bans and cc. Don't know why people still play him.

Edited by jeffbeck, 12 September 2012 - 11:23 AM.

#5 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

he doesn't tech cheat if that's what you're implying... ive played him dozens of times and taken several hundred points off of him over the years... hes a simple player that does the same tactic repeatedly without improving or making changes necessary to not die. he does have a tendency to say that i cheat EVERY FUCKING GAME that i have vs him and then he disconnects, but i stay for the extra 2 minutes knowing that he will be foaming at the mouth from rage when he sees the points he lost....

#6 Ste_J

Ste_J

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

He's downright impossible to beat!!!1 RO! ;*(

#7 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

lol i think hes also hondu338 then, same tactic, wont let u play gdi usually if ur good, and will dc or call u cheat when losing

#8 Ste_J

Ste_J

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

I beat Hondu, but have never beaten Axel!!! ;*( That's because he's Axel from Streets of Rage who has become a TS player in his retirement, and he was so tough that he excels at everything he tries his hand at! ;*O Although I would've expected his TS style to be more of a brute force approach, rather than an impenetrable NOD bunker!! ;*( His EMP has always recharged everytime I get more titans across the map to him after he's emped my other titans too, and he always has a new CC everytime I have more titans in him, too!! ;*( RO!!!!!!! ;*(

Once he even had a CC out just as my man rush was getting to him! ;*(

#9 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

he uses like 9 loggs a month for the past 7 years (search pokorro or something)

plays the same map, does the same thing every game, whines and crys when loses, then dodges you like the plague

#10 Ste_J

Ste_J

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

Ya, that's pretty funny! I've played so many players of his type on that map, that I've actually started to like that map!!!!!! It's hard to build up your economy on it, though!!! ;*( Plus, I found the veinholes on it dreadful at first, seeing as how I kept forgetting about them, as I was sending my titans across the map, and then I'd get that unpleasant feeling of knowing that my titans that I'd sent from my base had disappeared from off the map before making it to his base! ;*(

#11 e5q8

e5q8

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

Posted Image

#12 Ste_J

Ste_J

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

It sounds like Axel doesn't know about this site! ;*O

#13 Lurker

Lurker

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:54 AM

Where's your message to him?

#14 e5q8

e5q8

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:14 AM

I posted that picture showing he's on this forum. Which one of you are him lol?

#15 Ste_J

Ste_J

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:22 AM

It's me!!!!!! Don't make me Grand Upper you into silence for trying to show me up like this!!!!!!

#16 elitegi10

elitegi10

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

This guy is really easy to beat. Mark his buildings when you scout him, and just send 3 early dizz to KO him. He won't send his cc once he sees your dizz, so make sure use em well. Or go mass titans early. Or just go for a huge eco with enough to defend cc and stop him from spreading on the map. He also hates it if you hunt his harvs when he starts long-range harvesting. However you beat him, he'll complain like shit and maybe keep putting game and conn speed to 0. Guy has no class ha.

#17 Ste_J

Ste_J

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

He's obviously well used to being inf and titan rushed, with how in every game against me, he 1 refs to get tongues and a CC!!! ;*O I used to laugh at people who would go 1 ref defence on FS, but somehow he makes it work!!!!!! ;*O

#18 elitegi10

elitegi10

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

He's obviously well used to being inf and titan rushed, with how in every game against me, he 1 refs to get tongues and a CC!!! ;*O I used to laugh at people who would go 1 ref defence on FS, but somehow he makes it work!!!!!! ;*O

Don't bother so much with the inf since you know he'll have a cc and prob a couple of lasers by then. Just a few to act as a fodder, and rush with a mass of tits. Send a harv first too for extra fodder if it's necessary. I've only played this guy 5 or 6 times but he's easy, I beat him with my mrls that I started with the first time I played him, no word of a lie. Just went straight to his base, hit his cy straight away and q'd away from his inf. He was so slow responding that I killed the cy. That's unforgivable haha

#19 Ste_J

Ste_J

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

LOL!!! ;*P I always have trouble with my in game economy, so usually if I end up pulling away a harvester from harvesting, it's a sure sign that I'm going to lose! ;*(

#20 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

never use a harvester to attack unless you're fucking around or you're trying to wash a game.

#21 Ste_J

Ste_J

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

Or squashing a man rush!!!!! ;*O

#22 elitegi10

elitegi10

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:54 PM

never use a harvester to attack unless you're fucking around or you're trying to wash a game.

That's terrible advice! They are the most armored units in the game and pretty easy to obtain (selling a ref means they only cost about 500 if you have use for the infantry too). If you are rushing a nod with titans and some inf at early-mid game, 1 harvester to fuck with their arts/lasers/infantry can be the game changer

#23 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

unless you're a modder that is awful.... using a harvester for something like that is a huge waste of time and money, unless you're playing conflict or something similar.

#24 elitegi10

elitegi10

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

unless you're a modder that is awful.... using a harvester for something like that is a huge waste of time and money, unless you're playing conflict or something similar.

No because I've used em on WW maps against nods to good effect.

#25 Ste_J

Ste_J

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

That's terrible advice! They are the most armored units in the game and pretty easy to obtain (selling a ref means they only cost about 500 if you have use for the infantry too). If you are rushing a nod with titans and some inf at early-mid game, 1 harvester to fuck with their arts/lasers/infantry can be the game changer

Whoa!!!!!!! ;*O I'd never really thought of that!!!! ;*O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users