85 replies to this topic

#26 KoninhoPau

KoninhoPau

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

olaf has to turn SW's on in every mirror match. ive played games vs latof the last few month's on maps like, CS, montana, heartland, SV, TOE and few other maps the games end up in massive camping what is completly boring with people with the same skill. it never ends. the attacker is most of times the guy that is losing. superweapens bring some action to the game and should be always ON. i'm getting to bored of those camping games and olaf is the onlyone who can stop this.

OLAF SW"S on with mirror matches or i wont play many qms anymore.

#27 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

still haven't learned how to play yellowstone, eh mikoz?

Stop making faul maps geek.

#28 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:34 AM

olaf has to turn SW's on in every mirror match. ive played games vs latof the last few month's on maps like, CS, montana, heartland, SV, TOE and few other maps the games end up in massive camping what is completly boring with people with the same skill. it never ends. the attacker is most of times the guy that is losing. superweapens bring some action to the game and should be always ON. i'm getting to bored of those camping games and olaf is the onlyone who can stop this.

100% agree ,dunno why SW are not activated especially when someone want to use them will take a good risk to get out tanked.

Edited by DayDream, 18 August 2012 - 12:35 AM.

#29 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:10 AM

Stop making faul maps geek.

so true niek Mr ffg is noob :)

Edited by Mikoz, 18 August 2012 - 01:12 AM.

#30 EliteNinja

EliteNinja

The Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

best map is alaskan oil spill

#31 OneWingedAngel

OneWingedAngel

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:29 AM

Isle war & I have to say Sovereign Land is the best map ever made in ra2 hands down

Edited by Po0op, 18 August 2012 - 01:32 AM.

#32 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

so true niek Mr ffg is noob :)

i have stopped making maps niek- you got your wish

@ mikoz: call me noob but get slapped in game? doesnt add up?

#33 cncpossessed

cncpossessed

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:22 AM

SW random is so dumb tbh. No need for more luck in this game. Quick tech vs mass war n you find out no SW...so silly. Maps like depth charge SVS w/o sw are silly as well.

#34 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:36 AM

Urban rush (the less buildings your enemy takes is better for you unless your enemy is korea) + (I think korea player should harm all tanks insted try to kill em in this map)
Sovereing land (this map test your skills and how fast you can be)
Mayday (this map is hard cuz its not a balanced map, top player should scout very good cuz bottom can camp with not problem and build an AMP with a engi and take the hospital and deploy a WF and you are Done. with a split)
Official tournament A (Who takes middle has 50% of the match but not against Korea)
Cold war ( As my friend told me: this map is for allies but soviet should easy win)
Arctic circle( This map is about who wants to win and how good you are to win) + (long fights)

#35 CoLoKurT9

CoLoKurT9

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

Heartland is my favorite

#36 Ezer2000

Ezer2000

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:39 AM

Urban rush (the less buildings your enemy takes is better for you unless your enemy is korea) + (I think korea player should harm all tanks insted try to kill em in this map)
Mayday (this map is hard cuz its not a balanced map, top player should scout very good cuz bottom can camp with not problem and build an AMP with a engi and take the hospital and deploy a WF and you are Done. with a split)
Official tournament A (Who takes middle has 50% of the match but not against Korea)
Cold war ( As my friend told me: this map is for allies but soviet should easy win)
Arctic circle( This map is about who wants to win and how good you are to win) + (long fights)

***OFFTOPIC***
So don't say me "i don't" know this map" about maps u said above

#37 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

i have stopped making maps niek- you got your wish

play series clan if you got the guts you dont caus if you do you get slapped 10 / 1. If you play topplayers you get slapped 10 / 0

last month you had big mouth in KiLeRs Hosted Clan Forum about clanning this month but the guts still failes you right? Right.

You a girl sissi?

Edited by Niek, 18 August 2012 - 08:53 AM.

#38 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

hey niek im 10-0 at least with you, and emphasize the 0 on your part- no challenge. As for series- well completed one with marsh recently but I dont have time for 9 games usually, nor the interest. Get out of Mikoz' ass you troll.

#39 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

4 wins, 8 losses is what you got.

You are doing better then i thought. Congrats man with tha HooD.

Keep on clanning s0n ;)

go gogogo go !

We should settle serie aswell. Can't wait, instead of playing you futile ffg games or boring Qm :)

I guess you won't. Caus you sit all day in lobby waiting for noobs to join ur ffg games on Tiber Gay :(

#40 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:35 PM

if u reply 1 our of 20 times and you make ffg 90% of time its total irrelevant to talk about a win or something lol
get some balls and turn into a clanner or qmer and we talk again :)

Tiber Gay

:dance: :dance: :bicycle:

lol thats alot of bs in one post mate

#41 noobLit

noobLit

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

If it is someone you can trust to give you a gg it would be tourney b, but there is such a high chance of people being lame (engi eat + naval stretch) on that map it is pathetic.

#42 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

SW random is so dumb tbh. No need for more luck in this game. Quick tech vs mass war n you find out no SW...so silly. Maps like depth charge SVS w/o sw are silly as well.

Disagreed. Random SW is the only option for qm. It gives you the option for multiple bo's fast tanks w/o tech or early tech and hope for SW, else you can still make kirov/yuri etc. If they were ON in every game the games would be more boring because ppl will make same BO's cause everyone knows what to expect. also unfair for allied if IC was in the standard package.

#43 Curatio

Curatio

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

Thats why i dont 1v1 him. SO BOREING! Camp camp and then when i pick a non camp map, "Change map, this ones dumb". Lol everytime.

#44 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:19 PM

lol thats alot of bs in one post mate

Orly?? rly? rly?

Well then im goin to tell you a short story about what happen to me each night.

Sit down relax and enjoy.

every night i start playing my fav shooter games (CSS, BF3, DOD, BP4F) after playing a lot and i mean a lot of those games i say to myself "i guess i got bored, now im goin to eat something and play 2-4 matches of RA2 and then i go to sleep" and then when its time to play RA2 and i go to lobby i find 5-8 matchs of funny map players and then once again i talk to myself "WTF, Only funny map players? well im goin to skip this and im going to sleep"

By this im not telling that im a good player but i want to see my nick for once in the top 50´s and i will not get it by playing "funny maps" and who knows!! maybe all the things i said i about those maps sound like bs cuz you enjoy getting in the lobby and "troling"+"Playing funny maps".

And my questions are "is it possible that i could go to lobby and find an Average/good player to play Standard/QM maps? am i asking too much? should i make a fake clan to play with Standard/Qm maps with other clans? will i get banned by doing it cuz admins will think im "Pushing"?

You better have the answer to all of that and if you do i will delete my posts in this title.

#45 Curatio

Curatio

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

Orly?? rly? rly?

Well then im goin to tell you a short story about what happen to me each night.

Sit down relax and enjoy.

every night i start playing my fav shooter games (CSS, BF3, DOD, BP4F) after playing a lot and i mean a lot of those games i say to myself "i guess i got bored, now im goin to eat something and play 2-4 matches of RA2 and then i go to sleep" and then when its time to play RA2 and i go to lobby i find 5-8 matchs of funny map players and then once again i talk to myself "WTF, Only funny map players? well im goin to skip this and im going to sleep"

By this im not telling that im a good player but i want to see my nick for once in the top 50´s and i will not get it by playing "funny maps" and who knows!! maybe all the things i said i about those maps sound like bs cuz you enjoy getting in the lobby and "troling"+"Playing funny maps".

And my questions are "is it possible that i could go to lobby and find an Average/good player to play Standard/QM maps? am i asking too much? should i make a fake clan to play with Standard/Qm maps with other clans? will i get banned by doing it cuz admins will think im "Pushing"?

You better have the answer to all of that and if you do i will delete my posts in this title.

So your problem is you cant find anyone to QM/CM? Well instead of playing your FPS games first then finishing on ra2, why not play 2~4 games on ra2 first then finish on FPS? Or tbh, just play one, and not try cram too much gameing into 1 day lol.

Read a book before you go to bed ;P

#46 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:04 AM

So your problem is you cant find anyone to QM/CM? Well instead of playing your FPS games first then finishing on ra2, why not play 2~4 games on ra2 first then finish on FPS? Or tbh, just play one, and not try cram too much gameing into 1 day lol.

Orly? Now i wonder at what time Average/good players are on so i can get online too.

University begins in Sept again so in taking advantage of my vacations :p

i would read a book before i go to sleep it i would not fall asleep as soon as i start reading in my bed.

Edited by wickedmind, 19 August 2012 - 04:04 AM.

#47 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

if u reply 1 our of 20 times and you make ffg 90% of time its total irrelevant to talk about a win or something lol
get some balls and turn into a clanner or qmer and we talk again :)

no i mean of our 5 last ranked games you got owned. And whats sad is that i warned you I had to leave before we started, and then even tho my friends had arrived gave you a re so you could avenge your loss, and you acknowledged it by saying thanks before we played the next match. Its retarded you criticize my maps without understanding them and you think you deserve credit simply for playing this game.

I get annoyed that you don't appreciate the effort it takes to make maps and to manage the qm patch for years. You say yellowstone sucks and you give niek props for ridiculing me. If you want me to leave this community outright you're on the right track- if you want cms you're waay off.

Marsh knows how to get games- we just have ggs and he doesn't act the fool by telling me I dont have "balls" when the fact of the matter is I don't have time, interest or fun at hours of qms/cms anymore.

#48 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

sorry man to long post to read.

cm bo9 this eve?

#49 OlafxD

OlafxD