#52 Bigfatrat

Bigfatrat

Lieutenant

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

Tomi's quote,
"neo, left because hes an attention seeking guy, probably didnt get as much fame/attention as he wanted, or he thought/wanted to be the boss here but forgot about olaf."

Yo, it takes a real wimp/mouth to talk about someone now when they are not here. Neo has done tons of stuff, I know personally a few people he's helped myself included, and never asked for nothing in return. Now you want to talk bad about him?
You're lucky I'm not next to you because I "will" punch you dead in the face for dissin' a good guy.
James.

Sorry Olaf, It's true.

Edited by bigfatrat, 05 August 2012 - 11:42 AM.

#53 aNdRz

aNdRz

<3 Heineken Beer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

You guys should stop flame a person who give us hours of fun - after we thought red alert 2 wont be playable with no cheats.
i am really happy to have XWIS for some gg's. You guys should better shut up and playing.

Rules are rules and when someone break rules, it will have a result... where's the problem?
Just accept the rules or leave this forum / game... I know, i flamed a person too after he lamed me, but i was a man and told everyone i did it.
And when i get banned i know its my own fault.

We are a small community, we should help us eachother and dont waste time to post topics about warning points...

#54 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

You guys should stop flame a person who give us hours of fun - after we thought red alert 2 wont be playable with no cheats.
i am really happy to have XWIS for some gg's. You guys should better shut up and playing.

Rules are rules and when someone break rules, it will have a result... where's the problem?
Just accept the rules or leave this forum / game... I know, i flamed a person too after he lamed me, but i was a man and told everyone i did it.
And when i get banned i know its my own fault.

We are a small community, we should help us eachother and dont waste time to post topics about warning points...

o_o
The forum's community was much more calm and stable when there was less moderation and punishment. It's retarded how much moderation goes on now, especially considering there is significantly less people.

Anyway, this community wouldn't be small if the right people were in charge. Anti-cheat would be better and the ladders would be thriving. Ra2 is always going to die, Olaf just continues to push it closer towards the cliff. But he deserved to make that choice, so we have to accept that.

#55 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:17 PM

Tomi's quote,
"neo, left because hes an attention seeking guy, probably didnt get as much fame/attention as he wanted, or he thought/wanted to be the boss here but forgot about olaf."

Yo, it takes a real wimp/mouth to talk about someone now when they are not here. Neo has done tons of stuff, I know personally a few people he's helped myself included, and never asked for nothing in return. Now you want to talk bad about him?
You're lucky I'm not next to you because I "will" punch you dead in the face for dissin' a good guy.
James.

Sorry Olaf, It's true.

actually thats what ive always said about neo (him being here or not), you dont even know our whole history/story so i suggest you shouldnt talk at all.

you're threatening me over the internet (you'd punch me dead) while you dont even know me or neo for real?

switzerland-zürich or croatia-split in 1week

you know "bigfatrat", one thing is flaming/trashtalking (especially over the internet), threats are something totally different.
i take it serious, so lets meet up, see what your problem is and find a solution.

Edited by Tomi, 05 August 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#56 aNdRz

aNdRz

<3 Heineken Beer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

o_o
The forum's community was much more calm and stable when there was less moderation and punishment. It's retarded how much moderation goes on now, especially considering there is significantly less people.

Anyway, this community wouldn't be small if the right people were in charge. Anti-cheat would be better and the ladders would be thriving. Ra2 is always going to die, Olaf just continues to push it closer towards the cliff. But he deserved to make that choice, so we have to accept that.

okay, but its their own fault, or?
it's a easy choice: accept the rules or not!

i think this is a never ending story...

#57 Bigfatrat

Bigfatrat

Lieutenant

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

actually thats what ive always said about neo (him being here or not), you dont even know our whole history/story so i suggest you shouldnt talk at all.

you're threatening me over the internet (you'd punch me dead) while you dont even know me or neo for real?

you know "bigfatrat", one thing is flaming/trashtalking (especially over the internet), threats are something totally different.
i take it serious, so lets meet up, see what your problem is and find a solution.

So you are 2 faced. We see that clearly.
Fighting for someone that helped me is easy. I stand by my words. If we ever do meet I will pop you. Not dead dummy, just a pop to get it started and make you remember you deserved it. So, since I live in the great Un-united states and u live over seas, the next time you take a punch to the face, it's cause you deserved it.

Sorry Olaf.

#58 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

Fighting for someone that helped me is easy. I stand by my words. If we ever do meet I will pop you. Not dead dummy, just a pop to get it started and make you remember you deserved it. So, since I live in the great Un-united states and u live over seas, the next time you take a punch to the face, it's cause you deserved it.

Sorry Olaf.

Ok i will pay the bills
:lollol:

#59 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:17 PM

Sorry Olaf.

2 faced? what kind of reply is that?

neo helped you? did he give you a serial to play online? that probably is reason enough for you to threat others.

you're a 40 year old guy threatening a 24 year old guy over the internet you dont even know for something that isnt even related to you.

why are you keep saying "sorry olaf"? if you're sorry then dont write anymore you dumb shithead.

doesnt matter where you live, you can even live in alaska i dont care, we will have to meet, you're the worst kind of to meet at the internet.
add my skype "tbilandzija",

#60 Bigfatrat

Bigfatrat

Lieutenant

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:27 PM

Sounds good.
"Sorry Olaf", is for putting up with this stuff.
Yep 40 years old. Nope, gave me nothing but some help that I asked for.
Meeting you would be pretty cool. I don't threaten, I just stated a fact. You talk about someone when they aren't here.
That is 2 faced, because then you say "I'm his friend"
I see now why he left. It is pretty sad.
Well Mr. 24 years old. How come you haven't donated any CASH????
You post enough, you play enough, you act like you know everything.
I've given a substantial amount to this game. Really doesn't mean anything. Just shows I care.
And yes you punk, one day we might meet.
Or how about this, $200 if some one from here punches you in the face cause I'm too old I guess. Maybe it would be better to get whipped from someone your own age. Ya know?
Again, you dissed Grant, and I say you're an idiot for doing it.

#61 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

if grant left due to a little bit of net flame, then he's a puss.

#62 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

what the fuck are you talking about man? you ok in your head bro?

just add my skype, im not gonna continue this here.

you were acting big and threatening a guy you dont even know for a stupid reason, now lets see how much of a man you really are you fucking pussy.

#63 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

Sounds good.
"Sorry Olaf", is for putting up with this stuff.
Yep 40 years old. Nope, gave me nothing but some help that I asked for.
Meeting you would be pretty cool. I don't threaten, I just stated a fact. You talk about someone when they aren't here.
That is 2 faced, because then you say "I'm his friend"
I see now why he left. It is pretty sad.
You post enough, you play enough, you act like you know everything.
I've given a substantial amount to this game. Really doesn't mean anything. Just shows I care.
And yes you punk, one day we might meet.
Or how about this, $200 if some one from here punches you in the face cause I'm too old I guess. Maybe it would be better to get whipped from someone your own age. Ya know?
Again, you dissed Grant, and I say you're an idiot for doing it.

200! u serious with it? :dance:

#64 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

i've seen tomi not accept many thing from XWIS to save them money, donations could work both ways. :whistling:

#65 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

dude.. uve pissed miguel off.... ur in trouble now... :suicide:

#66 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:08 PM

you ok in your head bro?

You call everyone bro but no one is your friend here really ..

if grant left due to a little bit of net flame, then he's a puss.

Your dumb. Even more than i thought.

Edited by Niek, 06 August 2012 - 04:08 PM.

#67 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

Your dumb.

I think this sums up the majority of Strike-Team.

#68 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

Your dumb. Even more than i thought.

i'm tomi's friend, and it's you're dumb.

#69 N1geria

N1geria

Nigaz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • XWIS Name: N1geria

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

i'm tomi's friend, and it's you're dumb.

Do you guys like to cuddle with eachother at night? Go out on dates and talk about ra2?

#70 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

Do you guys like to cuddle with eachother at night? Go out on dates and talk about ra2?

yes, living in florida married with a kid, i secretly get on a plane every night to switzerland and cuddle and talk to tomi, you're are bright

you get 1 gold star

Attached Thumbnails

• 333.jpg

#71 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

actually i have/had more "friends" here than you'll ever have in your entire life. also there's always gonna be the unsuccessfull jelaous losers who's gonna put the hate/jelaousy on the ones who are successfull (just like irl), so its no surprise these kind of people are gonna put hate on me.

anyways tip from me to you: stop taking the drugs you do, stop posting, because you're embarrassing yourself everytime more and more.

as for "bigfatrat", i knew you're only a bigmouthed fag, first talk big n threat a random guy and then wuss out.
ive also the feeling that neo made you post all this crap, so both of you gay ass pussies can suck my big fat cock.

#72 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

actually i have/had more "friends" here than you'll ever have in your entire life. also there's always gonna be the unsuccessfull jelaous losers who's gonna put the hate/jelaousy on the ones who are successfull (just like irl), so its no surprise these kind of people are gonna put hate on me.

anyways tip from me to you: stop taking the drugs you do, stop posting, because you're embarrassing yourself everytime more and more.

as for "bigfatrat", i knew you're only a bigmouthed fag, first talk big n threat a random guy and then wuss out.
ive also the feeling that neo made you post all this crap, so both of you gay ass pussies can suck my big fat cock.

whats ur success in ur life? rank1 ra2 ok.. and what else?
"friends" outside of the internet? NO!

yes, living in florida married with a kid

i think u spend more time on the internet/ra2 like with ur child/wife..
i feel sad for your child..

#73 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

this is the internet, a game, i was pointing out why some people like yourself (unsuccessfull) put hate on me, thanks for proving and being a perfect example. once again you show your stupidity Mr. 70 IQ.

also you wouldnt know anything about my life, so thats just another proof of your hate and jelaousy.

Edited by Tomi, 06 August 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#74 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:16 PM

this is the internet, a game, i was pointing out why some people like yourself (unsuccessfull) put hate on me, thanks for proving and being a perfect example. once again you show your stupidity Mr. 70 IQ.

also you wouldnt know anything about my life, so thats just another proof of your hate and jelaousy.

lol im jelous of what???? explain plz ;)
so u say i dont know u bla bla.. i cand judge you.. bla bla .. so u dont know me as well but u say/judge7proof im un successfull.. lol u dont make sence dude.. you are so stupid.. and ra2 is the only thing wher u get out something ranks or ppl get on ur .... because ur tomi lol... and call me mr 70.. loli hope now u realise how stupid you are..lol.. i can tell so much time u spend on this game and on the internet.. and from ur age u not successfull outside of ra2 (: have a nice day my perfect example hahah..

Edited by a1Who, 06 August 2012 - 07:18 PM.

#75 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

well let me try again, only for you.

me pr0 ra2,

u suck ra2,

u jelly coz i pr0 ra2 and u suck.

u now understand?!

really, not to offend you, but go back to school, get educated, you're dumb as shit my friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users