#1 thomas338

thomas338

Sun Wukong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11381 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

Well.

Putting me in the warning group for saying something in the lines of 'if you warn me for saying 'blowjob' you should ban this kid it would only be in proportion' is in my eyes so lame. And it's not the first warning I get for something I don't agree on. What do you think the result is of giving people warnings over such small things? It just pisses them off and provokes them to go even further. Next time someone else posts something you don't like please think of just removing the post instead of just giving them a warning.

I had a great time here but you often ruined it warnings for small things like this. This is my last post here I guess, don't feel like coming here anymore.

I expect you to ban me for this very 'inappropriate' post. Just make it a long one plz, don't want to come back atm anyway so let go of yourself. Go on a nice power trip and enjoy it. :) Just try to be nice to other people in the future.

Edited by thomas338, 02 August 2012 - 12:11 PM.

#2 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

I'm not your kindergarten teacher and you're not a moderator. I could hide posts all days but you'd just continue.

#3 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

so ur asking him to do what he did at first? then you repost it, obviously challenging him and you got a warning? and you're surprised?

#4 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

I'm with Thomas on this one. Olaf should be worried about thigns dealing directly with Ra2/YR and the server. I don't see a reason why he's warning people for posts. There's a group of moderators for that.

#5 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

Rules are rules, we all now them. Follow them and dont make cry topics.....

#6 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

i got a warning yesterday for innappropriate language in the signature topic, i never said anything bad, i posted a picture of the owl, but that isn't what i was warned for.

#7 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

i've got warnings for the dumbest things.

I agree with prep.

#8 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

i've got warnings for the dumbest things.

I agree with prep.

Remember my warning for pointing out olafs a lamer? lol

#9 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

Olaf grow up, instead of working at Ra2 your destroying this site as much as you can do. Maybe you are in the superstition you do things well but i want to advise you to take things in consideration. There is more then 1 way in life.

I'm not your kindergarten teacher and you're not a moderator. I could hide posts all days but you'd just continue.

Everyone continues because we don't stop writing. You should not host a forum where people are only allowed to say Sweet Olaf.

I laughed once because you made joke, and i thought it was funny. I only said lol. Then i got + 1 warning.

Kindergarten? It seems Xwis is ur playground and your the Daddy who knows all. Let me tell you a thing you are not God Olaf yet you try to act at this site as if your even greater then God.

I mean. Neogrant dissed Tomi because Tomi was acting like a dick. Then Tomi makes a hassle and you helped Tomi now Neo is gone.

Olaf man .....

Neo was a good dude.

I mean you can warn me or even bann me forever at this forum for this post because in every letter in only 1 word you see abusive behaviour in it. Come on man :(

Thomas is a well respected fellow at this forum. Why do u diss him? Same as with Dsector, very good guy and truly a good Xwis member. Then you diss him aswell giving him a warning for making a post with the word spectator or magnificieing glasses or something. I mean come on man ...

Been back here 3 months myself and after every post i make im scared because i might had said something what could make you angry, i mean Im scared of the warnings you know and the way you lead the forum momentally ........

GROW UP! FFS.

#10 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

i highly doubt that is why neo left

as far as warnings go, i am first hand for BS warnings, however, olaf runs the site and server, so if he chooses to warn, then he has spoken......

#11 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:33 PM

Ofcourse your right on that one.

i highly doubt that is why neo left

So you doubt it, then you must have more knowledge about the matter.

Tell us more please.

#12 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

hahaha
Niek... You gotta speak to Olaf like he's a really sadistic robot, not like a shitty friend.

To be honest, I agree with Prep, but not only just because Olaf is the head admin but because Olaf isn't cut out for moderating. He treats the forums like there's actually a healthy number of mature people on it, and warning/banning the idiots will be insignificant. Which isn't bad, it just isn't correct in this situation.
It's a shame when more casual moderators are selected, but the power gets to their head, they become more dignified and "mature" and then in turn warn/ban the idiots...
Now, it's good to have someone like Olaf who is serious on most occasions and can make a unbiased but harsh decision on things. But when it comes to moderating a forum of a 12 year old game (i think) this method leaves a lot of people felt mistreated, and thus a rebuttal.

Olaf's done a great job, more than he should have, but I don't think he's cut out for moderating and those who were deemed to be aren't either any more.

New moderators plz x0x0x

#13 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

well, i agree with the fact that he should take care of the xwis server more than warning people on ST, already told him that before.

now after saying that, i totally get his behaviour on ST.

being active the past few months on this game and ST and experiencing it myself, its full of annoying pricks who have no respect towards anything or anyone.
tbh ive no idea how you were able to run this forum the past few years without going totally crazy.
you probably got annoyed and bored after a certain time and started to warn for everything little detail since you wanted a clean ST and as mentioned got bored by all the same things over and over again.
(i know ill get flamed for that remark, but thats exactly the people im talking about, the stalkers, the haters, the LOSERS)

as for thomas, i feel you bro, but dont take it all too personal, its not olaf's fault, its the fault of this community the past few years which made him like he is now (behaviour towards people on ST).

niek, i think you're on some hardcore drugs 24-7, well atleast i hope it for yourself, because that would only explain all your postings and behaviour.
ive never ever met a retarded shit like yourself, you make up some strange things which doesnt make sense at all, ive no real words to your posts, you give the word retard a totally new definition.

neo, left because hes an attention seeking guy, probably didnt get as much fame/attention as he wanted, or he thought/wanted to be the boss here but forgot about olaf.

and now the most important, OLAF.
close this forum, close xwis, youve done a great job the past what, 7-8 years. dont let these few last months/years ruin your and xwis's reputation by some pricks who have no respect and are no thankful at all.

#14 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

Olaf won't close until he stops making a profit.

#15 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

Simple solution: Moderators control forum. Warning system is useless. Let's not slap our 10 active posters for being active and spamming a little here or there.

Then we are all happy :).

I appreciate what Olaf does on the server side of things, I mean, unprecedented appreciation for him, he is the reason we all can play. With that being said, Strike team is a place where we all meet up, it serves dual purposes, one for the server, and one for us to talk, chat, and social network amongst our long time YR/Ra2 friends!

#16 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

niek, i think you're on some hardcore drugs 24-7, well atleast i hope it for yourself, because that would only explain all your postings and behaviour.
ive never ever met a retarded shit like yourself, you make up some strange things which doesnt make sense at all, ive no real words to your posts, you give the word retard a totally new definition.

:lollol:

#17 cncpossessed

cncpossessed

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

I appreciate what Olaf does on the server side of things, I mean, unprecedented appreciation for him, he is the reason we all can play. With that being said, Strike team is a place where we all meet up, it serves dual purposes, one for the server, and one for us to talk, chat, and social network amongst our long time YR/Ra2 friends!

Edited by a1Phil, 02 August 2012 - 06:13 PM.

#18 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

im with olaf with everything he do or says.. !! :rizla:
thankyou olaf!

Edited by a1Who, 02 August 2012 - 06:41 PM.

#19 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

im with olaf with everything he do or says.. !! :rizla:
thankyou olaf!

now go post your sync on your recon on YR

#20 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

now go post your sync on your recon on YR

hurry up plz finishing the unofficial hof from juli its allread the 2.. and say hi to ur girlfriend (;
edit; ur a copy kid.. (:

Edited by a1Who, 02 August 2012 - 08:02 PM.

#21 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

hurry up plz finishing the unofficial hof from juli its allread the 2.. and say hi to ur girlfriend (;
edit; ur a copy kid.. (:

No sync file? :p

#22 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

No sync file? :p

told you. sorry for wasting forum time to call him out