Desslock

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • XWIS Name: elmer

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

Hi all,

I made a mistake and setup my nicks to the wrong game type. What is the process for re-arranging my nicks in CP? I do not want to delete the nicks. I think I will keep them. Can I send a private message to a XWIS admin, or should I just post the request in this forum?

Also, is it possible to make a request to use RA2 nicks on TS and TS nicks on RA2? How do I accomplish this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

XWIS nick: elmer12

Thank You,
Desslock

#2 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2965 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:27 PM

TS has separate nicks which can't be used in RA2 / Yuri. If you made the nicks for TS instead of RA2 just remake them for RA2 (assuming they're not taken already).

#3 Desslock

Desslock

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

Hi Dsector,

Thanks for the reply. I cannot remake the nicks because CP will not allow me to delete a nick because I have to wait 99 days. Is this the only option, or can I send the request to XWIS Admin?

Thank you,
Desslock

#4 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2965 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:44 AM

Why do you want to delete them? Just remake them for a different game. For RA2 / Yuri's you can have up to 9 nicks per account.

#5 Desslock

Desslock

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hi Dsector,

Thanks for the info. Well I just learned that I can have more than 2 (up to 9) nicks on RA2 like you say. However, on TS only a max of 2 nicks can be created. I want to move my RA2 nick to TS. In order to do this, I have to delete one of my TS nicks. The problem is that when I try to delete my TS nick, it says I have to wait 99 days. Is there a way to bypass this requirement like by requesting admin to make the change, or do I have to wait the 99 days? Also, why is there a 2 nick limit on TS, but 9 on RA2? Is there a way to request more than 2 nicks on TS?

Thanks much!
Desslock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users