98 replies to this topic

#1 YelIowish

YelIowish

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

Illegal stretch. Too bad i have no XGS replay.
Also massive lamer - alts permanently (5 times in 1 game?).

Attached Thumbnails

• SSGetmdawg.JPG

#2 flir

flir

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

Can some1 try and open the 25kb replay for me...
I thought the same thing when he beat me twice. No auto ss uploader and check this out.......

1. replay of Pinchpoint shows him sending 1 dog to top middle to supposively scout. 1 dog??? Also conscript aborts garrison of building in unscouted area cause I garrisoned it. He could have seen gi come out of barrick but just saying.

2. replay for some reason I can not view it and I was very suspect of his dog getting around my 2 dogs to eat engi's. Everytime I try and view replay it shuts it down.

He was a nice guy otherwse so I hope he doesnt cheat but like I said with no auto ss and sketchy scouting who knows.....

Attached Files

Edited by flir, 05 June 2012 - 07:32 AM.

#3 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

lol always knew it ;)

#4 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

Maybe he made 2 barracks, because i see 1 conscript in the SS

#5 YelIowish

YelIowish

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

http://xhp.xwis.net/utilities/XCC_Game_Spy.exe
Try this and we'll catch him someday.
BTW do you know his other nicks?

Or he made 2 power plants and sold 1 to scout?

Attached Thumbnails

• SSSkirmish.JPG

#6 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

a guess would be shrimp

#7 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

Illegal stretch. Too bad i have no XGS replay.
Also massive lamer - alts permanently (5 times in 1 game?).

LOL want my other nicks and the xgs replay too ? :bye1: ohh and here a SS from the game too :baby:

lol always knew it ;)

see u know nothing ):

Maybe he made 2 barracks, because i see 1 conscript in the SS

its all good dont think about it hes just mad/upset he lost..

Attached Thumbnails

• lol2.jpg
  • lol.jpg
  • sirdc.jpg
  • ....jpg

Edited by a1Who, 05 June 2012 - 01:37 PM.

#8 YelIowish

YelIowish

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

I'm not mad, you can't beat any average player without your laming, so it's ok, i'll just lame you back. I'll catch you in qm, it's just a matter of time.

#9 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

I'm not mad, you can't beat any average player without your laming, so it's ok, i'll just lame you back. I'll catch you in qm, it's just a matter of time.

its ok.. now say sry because of false acuse post fake/false SS you also manipulate the internet/game/speed connection when u start to loose to get an unfair advantage when u was in upperhand gamespeed went fine..(thats why i alted you) u also tryed to wash the game at the end..+ plus u come here and make lies all over shows its you that tryed to cheat..
edit: now hush hush and change the topic title to that you "mad/upset/angry" (thats why you came after a half of a day )since this game between us was played... and write and post a bunch of bull****
have a nice day! :rolleyes:

Can some1 try and open the 25kb replay for me...
I thought the same thing when he beat me twice. No auto ss uploader and check this out.......

1. replay of Pinchpoint shows him sending 1 dog to top middle to supposively scout. 1 dog??? Also conscript aborts garrison of building in unscouted area cause I garrisoned it. He could have seen gi come out of barrick but just saying.

2. replay for some reason I can not view it and I was very suspect of his dog getting around my 2 dogs to eat engi's. Everytime I try and view replay it shuts it down.

He was a nice guy otherwse so I hope he doesnt cheat but like I said with no auto ss and sketchy scouting who knows.....

ah and that 2 replays are a joke..i didnt even dodge any dog.. i was allready there ur dogs just ran by... no sry i lied it was a CHRONODOG !!

Edited by a1Who, 05 June 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#10 YelIowish

YelIowish

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

You lame because you are lamer and that's the only chance for you, nothing less, nothing more.
I'm not going to change anything, why would I? Soon i would have to change it back. Soon, when I catch you in QM. No more games without XGS, that's my lesson.
Thanks, you too.

PS. I did not change game/speed connection even once.

#11 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

You lame because you are lamer and that's the only chance for you, nothing less, nothing more.
I'm not going to change anything, why would I? Soon i would have to change it back. Soon, when I catch you in QM. No more games without XGS, that's my lesson.
Thanks, you too.

PS. I did not change game/speed connection even once.

first i was a pure cheater now im a lamer.. whats next? ur an idiot yes dont change nothing just let everybody see what an pure looser you are.. ohh what about u try to wash the game at the end? isnt that cheating? boi ur an BigTime FaiL...

Edited by a1Who, 05 June 2012 - 02:07 PM.

#12 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

yellow you do kinda lag when the game isn't going your way but when you stabilize or get the upperhand the game levels back to normal fps, i've stated this before in the past, it could be your connection but it does happen most if not all games

#13 flir

flir

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

Wouldnt it just solve everything if you had auto ss uploader? I mean you take the time to donate to strike-team, but yet dont enforce fair play? The amount of time it takes you to write a reply you could have ss uploader already on here. :closedeyes:

For some1 like your self wo is good it doesnt make sense to scout 1 dog on pinch point and also your magic dog aviding 2 of mine. Just get auto ss!!

Edited by flir, 05 June 2012 - 04:44 PM.

#14 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

Wouldnt it just solve everything if you had auto ss uploader? I mean you take the time to donate to strike-team, but yet dont enforce fair play? The amount of time it takes you to write a reply you could have ss uploader already on here. :closedeyes:

For some1 like your self wo is good it doesnt make sense to scout 1 dog on pinch point and also your magic dog aviding 2 of mine. Just get auto ss!!

THIS!

#15 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

THIS!

no, because he likes to one-map-fog on LBL with crates on.

#16 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:49 PM

no, because he likes to one-map-fog on LBL with crates on.

whats wrong with it? NEWB! you look ugly btw,, :bye1:

#17 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:59 PM

what's the matter with one mapping, while fogging, with crates on? I guess if you don't know, that'd make you a 'newb' as well.

The woman standing next to me makes up for my looks.

#18 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:03 AM

what's the matter with one mapping, while fogging, with crates on? I guess if you don't know, that'd make you a 'newb' as well.

The woman standing next to me makes up for my looks.

lol at you newb! whats the stats betwen us 100-2 for me in qm even u engie and alt u suck..and u try to talk smack makes a newb like n1geria or paf.. :bye1: and where do i 1map + fog + creates are on? maybe ur braincells are off? ur ugly looks?

#19 SpecialDe

SpecialDe

High

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • XWIS Name: EDan

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:13 AM

a1Who no one likes you and we all know you fog. :rtfm:

#20 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:19 AM

lol at you newb! whats the stats betwen us 100-2 for me in qm even u engie and alt u suck..and u try to talk smack makes a newb like n1geria or paf.. :bye1: and where do i 1map + fog + creates are on? maybe ur braincells are off? ur ugly looks?

where are the stats 100-2? if we are asking questions.

I'd have to video with me fogging to show your 1st tank zipping across the board to get the "hidden" crate.

And attacking my looks will get you nowhere, if you'd like to do a poll for the community of your last 5 girl friends vs my last 5 girl friends and let the community to decide, i'm cool with that. And I'm sure they are/were attracted to more than just my awesome red alert 2 videos that I post.

#21 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:33 AM

where are the stats 100-2? if we are asking questions.

I'd have to video with me fogging to show your 1st tank zipping across the board to get the "hidden" crate.

And attacking my looks will get you nowhere, if you'd like to do a poll for the community of your last 5 girl friends vs my last 5 girl friends and let the community to decide, i'm cool with that. And I'm sure they are/were attracted to more than just my awesome red alert 2 videos that I post.

all your girlfriends come not even close to that i got now... u think i care if some1 likes me in a virtual world? see what a lowcake you are.. you get on ppl **** that u get so called "liked" me not.. uyou ugly imnot ! :bye1: oh i dont need post any stats we both know the stats newb!

a1Who no one likes you and we all know you fog. :rtfm:

the proven cheater NOkandy talks :baby:

#22 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:35 AM

all your girlfriends come not even close to that i got now... u think i care if some1 likes me in a virtual world? see what a lowcake you are.. you get on ppl **** that u get so called "liked" me not.. uyou ugly imnot ! :bye1: oh i dont need post any stats we both know the stats newb!

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

And apparently logic and reason are things you cannot grasp.

You remind me of foggers past, who boast about great careers, not cheating, and hot girlfriends. Your virtual-truths are backed by little to no evidence.

yes you see a picture of me, and you call me ugly. i'll quote you on this one "u think i care if some1 likes me in a virtual world?,"

To your virtual-stats between the two of us. What a joke.

#23 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:41 AM

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

And apparently logic and reason are things you cannot grasp.

You remind me of foggers past, who boast about great careers, not cheating, and hot girlfriends. Your virtual-truths are backed by little to no evidence.

yes you see a picture of me, and you call me ugly. i'll quote you on this one "u think i care if some1 likes me in a virtual world?,"

To your virtual-stats between the two of us. What a joke.

its funny how u came up with "ur last 5 girlfriends lets poll etc etc " and u want turn it around now like i did post that bullcrap... you are an true idiot.. from ur profile pic i can even say u jus dream of such girls u never had.. "Your virtual-truths" LOL at that.. what a freak u are.. get lost newb! and u dont have to care.. but sadly u do...

Edited by a1Who, 06 June 2012 - 12:44 AM.

#24 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:57 AM

If you weren't such an **** , i'd almost feel sorry for you lack of intelligence.

#25 SpecialDe

SpecialDe

High

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • XWIS Name: EDan

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:58 AM

a1Who post a pic of yourself :ohmy:
tbiol is ham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users