#1 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

Got no Auto SS and refused to give me an SS just 15 minutes ago. Was playing him on heck, we both got lame everytime so we ran to mid. Then in every game he only made 1 doggie and in unscouted area he could see a moving drone (for example) and react to it.

Antiscouted well in all those games ..

Just whatch that player.

#2 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

I think you need to give the screenshot showing the SS demand.

#3 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

I don't have that, i will keep in mind to copy it in future. I was not lying about it.

I played this game for ages i know when someone is questionable especially in matters like this and when they refuse the photoshot things get even more suspicious

#4 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

I think you need to give the screenshot showing the SS demand.

He doesn't have auto SS himself :D

#5 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

He doesn't have auto SS himself :D

Niek is a fair player,i trust him :smoke:

#6 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

lol and you got it but you don't make use of it because you don't play P

Just to give out a warning about him, you can't be carefull enough :busted:

Niek is a fair player,i trust him :smoke:

Im fair, and i flame when i lose :D

#7 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Got no Auto SS and refused to give me an SS just 15 minutes ago. Was playing him on heck, we both got lame everytime so we ran to mid. Then in every game he only made 1 doggie and in unscouted area he could see a moving drone (for example) and react to it.

Antiscouted well in all those games ..

Just whatch that player.

where is ur ss with s request? never got any request in game..also u got no ss-uploader how u know if i make 1 or 2 or 3 dogs.. sounds like u the mapper and u was mad i 3-0 u at begginning at ur 1 map heck i played ur lame.... 8 times and asked last game for a diffrent map but u not man enough to change..learns some new maps... u remind me of lovernew..

Edited by a1Who, 28 May 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#8 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

Niek it's time to install patch!! :D

You and your mate Lionel

Edited by XMaDTanKX, 28 May 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#9 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

where is ur ss with s request? never got any request in game..also u got no ss-uploader how u know if i make 1 or 2 or 3 dogs.. sounds like u the mapper and u was mad i 3-0 u at begginning at ur 1 map heck i played ur lame.... 8 times and asked last game for a diffrent map but u not man enough to change..learns some new maps... u remind me of lovernew..

I asked you three or four times. First you talked to me you would not send me one, then after two or three questions more in which i clearly said you should prove your fair play with a SS. You didn't respond me anymore. Don't tell me you did not see it. You are clearly lying, and refused me sending one after i asked you the first time.

I hope people will whatch you more after making up this topic. We can't use cheaters in this game.

One last thing, how i know you made 1 dog? We played each other on Heck, and we ran to mid in ALL our games. It's not so hard to see how many doggies you made since we played in a very small playroom. Don't act so stupid, and it is not very charming of you to lie about the facts .. : /

#10 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:10 PM

I asked you three or four times. First you talked to me you would not send me one, then after two or three questions more in which i clearly said you should prove your fair play with a SS. You didn't respond me anymore. Don't tell me you did not see it. You are clearly lying, and refused me sending one after i asked you the first time.

I hope people will whatch you more after making up this topic. We can't use cheaters in this game.

One last thing, how i know you made 1 dog? We played each other on Heck, and we ran to mid in ALL our games. It's not so hard to see how many doggies you made since we played in a very small playroom. Don't act so stupid, and it is not very charming of you to lie about the facts .. : /

i only see lies in everything u writed. its not like u dont know that if u want a ss u post the ss with request in it.. i say u map 100% and a forumtroll like u talk about charming.. funny.. you just mad i told u the truth.. u are the new lovernew 2012..

#11 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

go that way and everyone will agree with you

Nevertheless this topic wasnt made to troll. You are here to troll my topic.

#12 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:52 PM

Got no Auto SS

Just whatch that player.

i could say the same thing about everyone who doesn't use the simple 1 min download.

#13 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

i could say the same thing about everyone who doesn't use the simple 1 min download.

he never even asked for an ss.. he just troll the forums.. i think it dont takes long till he get a forum ban.. ihad the ss uploader but it lags horrorble .. then i have like 44fps games.. my laptop is not made for playing games.. or running things in background..

#14 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

he never even asked for an ss.. he just troll the forums.. i think it dont takes long till he get a forum ban.. ihad the ss uploader but it lags horrorble .. then i have like 44fps games.. my laptop is not made for playing games.. or running things in background..

there are work arounds for the lag issues, the comment was directed towards niek tho, idk why someone will post "he doesn't have ss patch" when he himself isn't using it, it's a double standard on his part.

#15 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

Marsh i was asking him to take a SS using Control C or Printscreen.

He refused.

You get the point now?

I did that it doesnt work.

And beside that i hate the hassling peolpe do against players not having a Auto SS

We where controlling this game for years without it, with succes. Now Marsh you stumble in with your mateys and accuse everyone who does not posses the Auto thing as a cheater. Does not make sense.

I had these games with A1who and that guy just played too suspicious without scouting at all and buying 1 dog wich i killed in the first seconds.

I just want to warn people here about him that's all now stop that babbling about SSers if you want one ask me i wont refuse i live near the german border.

We all know your cheating past Marsh dont interfere me with that.

And now you are defending a mate of yours?

#16 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

He refused.

You get the point now?

And beside that i hate the hassling peolpe do against players not having a Auto SS

We where controlling this game for years without it, with succes. Now Marsh you stumble in with your mateys and accuse everyone who does not posses the Auto thing as a cheater. Does not make sense.

I had these games with A1who and that guy just played too suspicious without scouting at all and buying 1 dog wich i killed in the first seconds.

I just want to warn people here about him that's all now stop that babbling about SSers if you want one ask me i wont refuse i live near the german border.

this had nothing to do with anything i posted, i simply said it's funny how the first sentence you typed was he has not auto ss, but either do you?

i never said anything about you cheating, and please do us all a favor and post some topics of my cheating ways, i'm sure you may come up a little shorthanded, but that just the way you live your life, shorthanded.

#17 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

He refused.

You get the point now?

how u come up with storys from the past... he usses auto ss u got no room to talk.. show me the ss with ur ss request in it.. unless u cant post.. ur just making storys.. i say u map! u didnt eat nothing right away btw.. ur dogs always eat myn at diff spots..it semed more u always knew the direction i sendet dogsafter 3-4 game probly turned ur maphack on.. and u know how much dogs i made.. u not even can post a ss.. ur the mapper here.. have a nice day.. i dont response no more to ur forum troll nonsence... mr lofernew 2012... remember when u begging me to quit because u dont want to loose the points.. lol..

Edited by a1Who, 28 May 2012 - 03:55 PM.

#18 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

it works, u gave up on it

#19 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

this had nothing to do with anything i posted, i simply said it's funny how the first sentence you typed was he has not auto ss, but either do you?

I dont have Auto SS but i never hesitated to show people a screenshot when they asked me for it.

Your comments in this topic are not really wanted, they are just utter spam.

how u come up with storys from the past... he usses auto ss u got no room to talk.. show me the ss with ur ss request in it.. unless u cant post.. ur just making storys.. i say u map! u didnt eat nothing right away btw.. ur dogs always eat myn at diff spots..it semed more u always knew the direction i sendet dogsafter 3-4 game probly turned ur maphack on.. and u know how much dogs i made.. u not even can post a ss.. ur the mapper here.. have a nice day.. i dont response no more to ur forum troll nonsence... mr lofernew 2012... remember when u begging me to quit because u dont want to loose the points.. lol..

Yeah right.

This topic is going nuts i will stop replying at it. Just to the people who take some believe in what i wrote i want to tell them (the fair players) to whatch A1who when he plays Ra2

#20 JonasAKAFaze

JonasAKAFaze

The BH Master

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • XWIS Name: Faze

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:33 PM

Im fair, and i flame when i lose :D

Just like yesterday, that jake/jack dude "u an ****, you know that?" :p

#21 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

I dont have Auto SS but i never hesitated to show people a screenshot when they asked me for it.

They may think you have reshrouder.

I would put an effort trying to get auto ss, get someone to help you, do whatsoever is in your hands, it will save you from such situations like this topic.

#22 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:35 PM

I dont care what they think mate.

Just like yesterday, that jake/jack dude "u an ****, you know that?" :p

he played well we had a good time complaints?

:p

#23 Ben

Ben

Volatile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9345 posts
  • XWIS Name: Ben

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

Posted Image

The only reason not to use the auto-ss is if he's still using Aeg1s' reshroud/radar hack like he was in the above screenshot.

#24 noobLit

noobLit

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

^ Cool radar without a radar! :baby:

#25 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

I don't want to interfere in this war mates but can you please stop writing the hacks names in the future topics ?

:suicide:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users