31 replies to this topic

#1 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

Asked for freewin and no reply , i had absolutely nothing running in background make sure everytime i am qming now that there is nothing running game was given internal error and he was awarded points...
28477 Posted Image goaskalis DC +39 Posted Image potatooo0 DC -13 06:09 Depth Charge 01:04 19-05-2012 37 P goaskalis killed bought left captured units 0 6 5 buildings 2 11 8 1 infantry 11 31 11 planes 1 5 3 potatooo0 killed bought left captured units 0 4 2 buildings 1 14 11 6 infantry 19 27 10 planes 0 4 3

Edited by Caalluummmm, 19 May 2012 - 12:38 AM.

#2 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

I see fog in your SS

#3 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12219 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

I see fog in your SS

Did you save it? Would be great to make a report ;) Sadly he edited!

#4 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

Whi did you edit man, your SS was fun xD

too bad i didn't save it, someone would be making a report atm

Edited by XMaDTanKX, 19 May 2012 - 01:39 AM.

#5 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:42 AM

hmm im gna hope there wasnt a ss with fog in it, thats 1 of my younger brother's i brought to Xwis recently. Callum if u have any hacks/trainers or anything like that do not use them online.

#6 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

He knows he must not.

Otherwise he wouldn't edit his post ;)

Hopefully he wont use it again, otherwise he will get caught soon or later.

So sorry hes your bro, I know you are a fair player, so teach him the right way to go.

#7 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

I removed the SS because i uploaded the wrong one , the ss i uploaded was from a game offline which i was playing on a train journey which was named internal on my desktop , i didnt save the screenshot i took of the online game , also the uploaded ss which was removed was on a completely different map... i do not use trainers online and i am fully aware of the rules.. Thaaaank you for your concern and proud of u for trying to worm out the cheaters on ra2 i do the same thing myself but fortunately for you and the ra2 community I am not one of them :).

#8 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

Would be good if you started using the auto ss uploader then.

#9 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:58 AM

also the uploaded ss which was removed was on a completely different map...

The SS you uploaded and removed was Depth Charge map, same as the stats you posted, and the SS was showing the 3 bottom oils at mid and you had a MCV there, i'm pretty much sure of what i've seen, sorry man.

It would be alot better if you just admit and don't do it again, i'm aware atleast two admins have read this topic and will keep an eye on you, I got nothing agaisnt you, it's just a friendly advice.

#10 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

i understand matee .. although if i did cheat why would i post a screenshot of it...? do you think a 32 day ban is what i want? i dont cheat , wouldnt even know how to get a fogger or whatever it is they use , i like the game i try help people as much as possible on it , i dont need to cheat... im fuucckking awesome!

#11 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

lol......wow some people....

#12 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

I removed the SS because i uploaded the wrong one , the ss i uploaded was from a game offline which i was playing on a train journey which was named internal on my desktop , i didnt save the screenshot i took of the online game , also the uploaded ss which was removed was on a completely different map... i do not use trainers online and i am fully aware of the rules.. Thaaaank you for your concern and proud of u for trying to worm out the cheaters on ra2 i do the same thing myself but fortunately for you and the ra2 community I am not one of them :).

It is very suspicious that you deleted the screenshot straight after he posted he could see the fog. If you're such a fair player, why aren't you using the patch? Are you trying to hide something? Trying to hide the same thing you removed on your original post? ;) Until you start using the patch for all your games, I will continue to have suspicion you cheat ;)

#13 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:16 PM

The fact he aint using the patch is my fault, i installed ra2 for both my little brothers, one of em has it n one doesnt i forgot to add it onto his installation, however i cant see why madtank would say there was a foghack if there wasnt one, however be rest assured ill be adding the patch to his ra2 next week and ill be inspecting his laptop for any cheats, and you can be sure they will be erased if they are there.

#14 DeadGame

DeadGame

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • XWIS Name: uno

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

The fact is U and ur family is a joke.

#15 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

exccuse me? Dont tar me with the same brush, i dont cheat nor have i ever so id dont what your problem is, your opinion is anything but helpful and tbh has no relevance, would you like me to insult your family? I doubt it, comments like that are niether helpful nor appreciated, you dont know me or my family so quite frankly ur opinion means nothing.

#16 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

The fact he aint using the patch is my fault, i installed ra2 for both my little brothers, one of em has it n one doesnt i forgot to add it onto his installation, however i cant see why madtank would say there was a foghack if there wasnt one, however be rest assured ill be adding the patch to his ra2 next week and ill be inspecting his laptop for any cheats, and you can be sure they will be erased if they are there.

You can't see it because you didn't see the SS,

I know he's your brother but trust me, there was fog in that SS and i'm not the person to lie about something like this or acuse anyone unfairly.

Now I know I should have download it.

Edited by XMaDTanKX, 19 May 2012 - 11:40 PM.

#17 DeadGame

DeadGame

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • XWIS Name: uno

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:55 PM

fu

Edited by P0wER, 20 May 2012 - 12:35 AM.

#18 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

Simple solution. If that SS was from another game that was played "Offline" post again please. If you're telling the truth, this should be np... but if you're lying, you're obviously NOT going to post it again. Ball's on your court.

Edited by Edd, 23 May 2012 - 08:18 PM.

#19 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

Now thats not very nice at all is it....

Edited by Caalluummmm, 24 May 2012 - 04:51 AM.

#20 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:53 AM

fu

= Warning point abusive uncalled behaviour + spamming ,his comments are irrelevant and have nothing to do with topic... ? :)

#21 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:56 AM

Is there a reason you're ignoring my request? Or are you just avoiding it because you know you're guilty?

#22 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:17 AM

Actually// im not obliged to do anything and i dont particularly like your tone, if u had done your homework you would of read on the other post that i am using my phone atm and i will post it when i get on my laptop at somepoint tommorrow..

P.S **Or are you just avoiding it because you know you're guilty?**

Its people like you that make new people like me not want to play anymore..

#23 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

It's people like me who don't make you want to play anymore?? Please don't use that card on me. I've done nothing but help people get better and introduce people to this game. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're being honest even though everyone already assumes you're a cheater. Don't blame me for your mistakes. Next time, be more careful on what SS you post OR consider this a warning and just stop cheating.

#24 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:38 AM

uve not helped me , you've just annoyed me , ur previous comment is insinuiating that i am guilty.. to be honest idc what you or any the rest of them think at the end of the day all it is is words over the internet :)! so believe what u want to i dont really care!

#25 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:02 AM

Lets not argue about this. It's very simple. Post the SS if you're innocent OR don't post it if you have something to hide. "Words over the internet".... your logic doesn't defend your case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users