91 replies to this topic

#1 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

every time i see Korea, I feel like i don't want to play that match. I was looking for the weak side of Korea but Korea is a kick *** machine! (Maybe because im too new in this game).

Anyone wanna cheer info against Korea?

edited:
I forgot to write that: If you Control + Shift your Flack Tankz it dodges by itself.

But my true question is: If you have 10 Rhinos all in a square, How do i dodge? Do i make a far click so they make gaps and Black eagle misses?

Edited by wickedmind, 14 May 2012 - 11:34 PM.

#2 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

whats hard about korea ? just make flack cannons

#3 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:23 PM

I make 2 or 3 flack trucks from Warf then 1 miner then tanks and a flack cannon on stand-by, when the eagles approach to bomb my trucks i make them run then deploy the cannon in the direction of the eagle and fast move-attack using ctrl+shift of the 2 units.
In close range maps i mass tank directly and build 2nd Warf,it may work but i am not well placed to give good advices against korea player :D .

Edited by DayDream, 14 May 2012 - 11:25 PM.

#4 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:32 PM

why would u make 2 or 3 flack trucks when all u need is flack cannons

#5 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

It seems that you are very fast in your BOs.

Combo:

1- Send Rockkis to destroy energy (If you place your flack cannon it will take your energy out for few seconds)
2- Black eagle come and destroy some of your tanks early in the game.
3- then you see 10 grizzles with some fodder.

All that makes me say GG in less that 5 minutes.

#6 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

whats hard about korea ? just make flack cannons

Says the número 1!!

Can't really give you tips vs Korea players because I suck vs them :(

#7 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

That's my way to counter eagles,if i build cannons reactors will be targeted,it i build reactors close to cannons miners or raff will be hitt..
As i say it is just a way that i try with it to counter korea,not working vs a player that can control 3 planes in same time.

@ LittlDot
I think the only way to dodge eagle is to move your unit at the same time when the missile is fired,that give you about 0.75 sec to try to avoid the hit.

#8 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:19 AM

What about my Rhinos? If i keep them all in a square even if i move at the right time they will not miss. Next time i see a Korea player i will :suicide:.

#9 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

doesnt rly matter if they miss or not when ur tanks are behind a flak cannon :| dunno how many times it has to be said, flack cannons own korea.

just attack right after he has emptied his eagles to some of ur buildings so u dont lose any tanks.

#10 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

I know what you mean marko, but if you see it from my perspective is not as easy.

Almost 80% of games I play Vs Korea I lose unless my enemy is new or not skilled with micro and unit control.

It's like DayDream said, last time I played vs Korea it was on Isle Of War, I built some flak cannons and tried to sit behind them, then he killed a power plant with 4 eagles, I rebuilt it and protected it with 2 cannons and all power plants toghether, then he hit a ref with eagles and few rokies and you know the rest. I would have attacked before with tanks but I couldn't because he had Gi's at bridge and couldn't repair it cause I had eagles and rokies flying and dancing over my head all the time making me crazy lmao

Most of the games I play Vs Korea I can last some minutes but I always end up being outtanked because of eagles hitting tanks and building power + flak instead of warfacts. Fighting a good Korea actually takes some skill.

#11 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

well its understandable to lose in map like isle when its long game, but eagles cost alot, they cant jsut go endless eagles in everymap without sacrifices.

#12 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:45 AM

Alex, you should know how to play Korea. Stop trolling these nice forum members.

#13 Walter

Walter

Colonel

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5296 posts
  • XWIS Name: Walter

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

yeah..

1 flak cannon > korea

#14 koreamigx

koreamigx

The XWIS CRiMiNaL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

When facing korea have a flak cannon ready at start to deploy when you see eagles.. once placed be ready to make more pps.. and if he splits with rockies then you can make flak tracks but if you can wait... and you want more flak... make flak men so you are pumping rhinos still.... just remember when they are spending money on eagles and rockies your gonna usually outtank them.. so attack even if its with 2-3 tanks pressure him to make pill so less money for air.... attack miners etc maybe slip a drone from the back and drone his eagles.. just adapt as you play.

#15 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

I remember years ago on about 2004 I used to play Heck map alot, and there were some Korea players that were just insane, some of then could control 8 or more eagles at once.

When I talk about the Viet clans, some old school players will know what I mean, well, in one of these games vs a Viet Guy, I had a group of tanks with 10 Flak Traks mixed in, they guy splitted to my m8 br miners so I send a team of same tanks and all the flak traks, you wanna know what happened then?

The guy ran througt flak traks with a small group of rokies to distract them and then 8 eagles hit the flack traks and only one survived, one of ten... he didn't lose any plane, after this he killed flak cannons at base with easy (5 eagles > cannon) and you know the rest.

You people talk like it's easy to outtank a good Korea player and seem to forget that a Power Plant cost 600 and a cannon costs 1000, 1000+600=1600credits, if you build 3 more cannons you need atleast one more PP, 5200 credits 4 cannons and 2 PP that could be spent in 2 war factories, non talking about how easy a power plant can be killed and how many times do you have to rebuild them, so if we talk about outtanking with many war factories, is not so easy because usually a good korea will force you to spend money in air defense and, if they can get 3 or more eagles usually you'll gona have to rebuild some PP, while you can only touch them by ground, and not always succesfully because you'll have to face a group of tanks + rokies and flak traks are useless unless you got atleast 2 by each eagle he has (wich makes harder to outtank)

I think I'm gonna learn to play Korea myself to see how good players counter it.

#16 koreamigx

koreamigx

The XWIS CRiMiNaL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:31 PM

^^^^ All you gotta do is make flak troopers put them in flak tracks when eagles come get the troopers out and run your flak tracks behind the troopers and problem solved guy.

#17 volkots

volkots

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

lol, korea player can also control planes... if he sees your troopers out of flaks he does not have to fly into them, he can change direction.

#18 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

flak cannon costs 500 and eagle 1200, u dont need 1 power for 1 flak cannon

#19 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

flak cannons do the job most of the time, but just take advantage of whenever the korea player makes a mistake as he is doing a lot more than you are and is therefore more prone to mistakes.

#20 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:24 AM

Should i wait until he decides to attack under my flack cannon and then rush before he reloads? Also ive played with some guys that hold their black eagle in above my buildings and they make crash upon my buildings. Is that fair?

Edited by wickedmind, 17 May 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#21 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:43 AM

^^^^ All you gotta do is make flak troopers put them in flak tracks when eagles come get the troopers out and run your flak tracks behind the troopers and problem solved guy.

That doesn't work vs a good Korea and you know it, plus making a few flak traks fullfill with flak troopers costs a **** load of money plus you have to stop tanks production. Would be good in late game with good eco tho but you gotta think on early air pressure when eco is still weak plus you're forced to stop tanks to build flak.

flak cannon costs 500 and eagle 1200, u dont need 1 power for 1 flak cannon

Can't believe número 1 says this!! Flak cannon costs 1000 credits, and you need a PP by each three cannons atleast, and remember you have other buildings that also need to be suplied by the same PP's

flak cannons do the job most of the time, but just take advantage of whenever the korea player makes a mistake as he is doing a lot more than you are and is therefore more prone to mistakes.

That makes sense actually :D

I think it's just a matter of getting used it and practice, instead of so much talking lol

#22 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:37 AM

A nice vid to watch wich can give a clue

Edited by XMaDTanKX, 17 May 2012 - 02:38 AM.

#23 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

buy cannon 1000$, after 5seconds of use sell cannon for 500$

1000-500 = 500

no wonder u wud struggle vs korea if u just fill ur base with cannons and never sell em

and flak troopers are alot better vs korea than flak trucks imo.

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 17 May 2012 - 02:41 AM.

#24 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

sure, flak troopers are very good to defend certain positions at base, but don't forget they cant run like flak traks so in tank battles you still need them. Anyway flak troopers are too underestimated, I wonder why not many players use them.

I watched that vid on youtube of you vs sammo in snow valley, great game altough you didn't train a single flak trooper :p

I'll try what you say of selling cannons, and thanks for the tips :)

Edited by XMaDTanKX, 17 May 2012 - 03:24 AM.

#25 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:40 AM

that games like 2-3 years old :p i'd think ive improved in that time lol, but flak troopers dont work in every map, in snow valley they wud be pretty good in straight forward attack tho, atleast better than flak trucks.

in maps where allied cant basetrade flaktroopers with desos + conscripts is pretty unbeatable.

also i didnt mean flak troopers for defending, just attacking.

if he has 4 eagles and u have 4 flak trucks when u attack it means u have less tanks than u shud and he will kill the flak trucks in seconds.

if u get 8 flak troopers ( same price as 4 trucks ) he will need 2 trips to kill the troopers and u dont lose tank building time making them .

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 17 May 2012 - 03:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users