77 replies to this topic

#1 kapa

kapa

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

i just saw a 'top players list' by some guy ... uh... guesthouse?

and i personally think that some of them are booll sit

megaf0rce, movien00b, finecjgar, m0disfun, avan, schaf, goldnglow, ray, hotdiego, c0rpsmakr, dareeta, wutangrza = 10~9

(I personally think , mega, seb, finecjgar, avan, m0disfun, wutangrza are a SOOOOOOOOOO little better than others on above
bcuz Schaf - i havent seen schaf at his prime much , and when he was back, he actually didn't impress me much.
goldnglow - i think his playing wouldnt work vs gd players nowadays as well as the time he played much.
ray - !%#@ manner
hotdiego - ray's friend
c0rpsmakr - EVERYTHINGS EXCELLENT EXP FOR DUMB SENSE OF GAME (ONLY CAMPING SITTING BASE FAT)
dareeta - i love you

maybe i forgot some ppl i should have commented above.

and its so annoying and hard to make more list bcuz everyone can be 10 and 9 and 1. i think its almost impossible to define whos best, which one is better.. it could be changed by maps, time, and person who makes a list. of all time?
if it comes to 'time', people who play latter are better than those who played former. it's because of inherited knowlege, strategy, experience and developed control, strategy, understanding of the game. it's one of reasons why i think mega and some other ppl are better than schaf or other elites long time ago. You can see this in every other games. best exmaple is starcraft league in south korea.

thx for reading.

#2 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

glad uve been working on ur english while you're here m8. i'll be on tonight some if you want to play a bit, i might even add w0dkabull up there.

or mike

#3 kapa

kapa

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:20 AM

K ill try this evening cuz I got work tomorrow too, but I still have port problem it's so ©#¤€#

#4 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

i just saw a 'top players list' by some guy ... uh... guesthouse?

and i personally think that some of them are booll sit

megaf0rce, movien00b, finecjgar, m0disfun, avan, schaf, goldnglow, ray, hotdiego, c0rpsmakr, dareeta, wutangrza = 10~9

(I personally think , mega, seb, finecjgar, avan, m0disfun, wutangrza are a SOOOOOOOOOO little better than others on above
bcuz Schaf - i havent seen schaf at his prime much , and when he was back, he actually didn't impress me much.
goldnglow - i think his playing wouldnt work vs gd players nowadays as well as the time he played much.
ray - !%#@ manner
hotdiego - ray's friend
c0rpsmakr - EVERYTHINGS EXCELLENT EXP FOR DUMB SENSE OF GAME (ONLY CAMPING SITTING BASE FAT)
dareeta - i love you

maybe i forgot some ppl i should have commented above.

and its so annoying and hard to make more list bcuz everyone can be 10 and 9 and 1. i think its almost impossible to define whos best, which one is better.. it could be changed by maps, time, and person who makes a list. of all time?
if it comes to 'time', people who play latter are better than those who played former. it's because of inherited knowlege, strategy, experience and developed control, strategy, understanding of the game. it's one of reasons why i think mega and some other ppl are better than schaf or other elites long time ago. You can see this in every other games. best exmaple is starcraft league in south korea.

thx for reading.

Hello Mr Kang!

long time no see. when you get back on ts then we can have some good games. right now not too many play but the last 2 weeks have seen a rise in competition again, just a little.

zayuin and honda are in my clan and we are pretty active. i try to play when my gf is asleep or im off from work. you have a couple of clans right now. "sharks" which dayofrage is the leader, its not a very good clan but interms of competition on ww clans they are fine. there is no one else to play. Then you have my clan robots for just nice guys, some modder some ww. seb/wodka play sometimes. we can get a gg sometimes.

#5 kapa

kapa

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Ye long time m8, how uve been. Im working thesedays so maybe I can play only on weekend. I wanna have ggs with you guys again too. Take care, see you soon

#6 kapa

kapa

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

V

Edited by kapa, 28 April 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#7 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

where are you kapa!?

#8 kapa

kapa

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

company. I can play ts Now in pc cafe

Edited by kapa, 04 May 2012 - 01:48 PM.

#9 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

lol, how about tonight!? will be around 12 am your time, i have work until then

#10 GsterY2K

GsterY2K

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

It's unfair to compare different players in different era's of TS as you can only be the best of the current crop.

If you divide it up loosely into 3 time periods I think the best players ever were; insectsx --- dachschaf --- kapa.

I don't know how anyone could argue those 3 tbh.

Plenty of players were on the brink of their skill; megaf0rce, dachzeige, ray, stefor, bombu, f1ref0x, maxpovver, seb, c0rp (lol, jk) and loads of others I cba to list, but for me those 3 were the best.

If forced to pick a #1 of all time it'd be Schaf. People who played TS during its prime would understand just how much he utterly dominated all the best competition effortlessly for a long, long time in both 1v1 and 2v2. He was a clear stand out and following him would be a cluster of 5-6 players who were all interchangable in the #2 spot.

If you only got good during the last 3 years you are irrelevant as this is the time 'real TS' (ww maps & evenly matched teams etc) finally became almost impossible to find and skill levels froze. Doesn't matter how good you are you can't improve by playing the same few remaining players over and over again as you become accustomed to their individual styles and skill 'progression' is an illusion.

Everyone get SC2, it's elite..

Edited by GsterY2K, 06 May 2012 - 09:35 AM.

#11 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

Funnily enough george, i said to bil last night i expected you to be sniffing around somewhere now hes playing again.

I have SC2 whats your log/code?

I am dan

#12 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

omg m0disfun awoke from his alcohol binge-induced slumber and is back to blather away incessantly. did not miss you m8, whats ur sc2 info?

Edited by Orochi, 07 May 2012 - 12:41 PM.

#13 kapa

kapa

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:19 AM

thx for your opinion, gstery2k. where are you, come back to ts, let me rape you again

#14 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:30 AM

oi Gbo come to ts for a game or two lol

#15 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:50 AM

from the time i started westwood maps in 2002 until now, here are some players that, from my memory, were above others during these periods of time (that i actually saw play at one point or another) :

2002-2006:

dachschaf, aphrodlte, avancado, middlesky, kapa, anac0ndax, maxpovver, imspace, dachziege, tezzism, f1ref0x, lo0kalike, tezzdoctr, suworrow, mammy2k, destroy3r, xistentz, xtcforyou, bombu, tight4lif, smee1414, scarab0, insectsx, stefor, madwolf82, phatmouse, limemouse, sm0kn, vanilasky/diego, cambriaaa, (drawing a blank)

post 2006:

megaf0rce, gaystery2k, thug1uk, bruutal, movieno0b, w0dkabull, alter3go, elitefox1, fakemammy, trianglez, katsemoto, balto2288, dareeta, hypert1b7.

Edited by Orochi, 08 May 2012 - 07:07 AM.

#16 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:54 AM

ME AND DLTE WILL RICK ROLL OFA OR ANY ADVERSARY, that is once he gets outta prison lmfao sup kapa

#17 kapa

kapa

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

yo, long time. rOFl , he got caught again? -_- what had he done this time lol

lets play some again yo

#18 phildaone

phildaone

SEXIEST MAN ALIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

trolololo. hy dave and welcome back m8 :)
nice to see you again >:)

Btw, hy kapa :p

go on ts guys, lets have a couple of games :)

#19 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:54 AM

cant man my ts dont work on my laptop no more im prolly out the game forever :(

#20 GsterY2K

GsterY2K

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

lol, corps list making me cringe.

I'm done with ts, its been a couple years since I was last on properly and I've no desire at all to ever load it again. some great memories though.

if u have sc2 on euro server add me on there ill post by id thingy when im home

me barry rob and roo all play it

Edited by GsterY2K, 12 May 2012 - 07:40 PM.

#21 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9132 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

cant man my ts dont work on my laptop no more im prolly out the game forever :(

Do you have try to open a help topic on ST ? Maybe some people can help you for making the game work ?

#22 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:08 PM

Im not sure what he did kapa, all i know is he called me and ray and told us he was a fugitive running from the law LMFAO, and nah it has to do with the ports on my router chris, it wont let me load i think there is a firewall inside my router

#23 phildaone

phildaone

SEXIEST MAN ALIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

dave, buy a new router ! wanna play with you again m8 :(

#24 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:02 AM

Why don't you people play ra2. Nobody plays Tiber....whatever it's called. Get on ra2, fools. :)

#25 MaYwEaThErDaZ

MaYwEaThErDaZ

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • XWIS Name: gh

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

ra2 = no skill ts = skill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users