TruPro - PREZ cheat SS capturing[BT32-04-06-2012]
Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:48 AM
GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T 49806 trupro DC +52 newjersey DC -40 04:19 Hammer and Sickle 01:45 28-03-2012 28 P newjersey killed bought left captured units 0 3 1 buildings 0 10 6 0 infantry 1 7 2 planes 0 0 0 trupro killed bought left captured units 1 10 9 buildings 2 8 6 0 infantry 5 6 5 planes 0 0 0
Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:06 AM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:26 AM
# proven #
I am sorry to "spam" in cheat report, but eddie, without XGS this is almost impossible to prove as presidents could quite easily have come from the other player, and look the same, both teams can always attack them, but only 1 side can control them.
In my eyes, this is impossible to be proven, even with SS and Stats : as XGS not attached to show who MADE them.
Sorry , but i don't want reports proven without enough evidence.
Thanks, and sorry again for spam.
Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:25 AM
Impossible to prove?
LOOK AT THE STATS, IT SAYS I HAVE 2 INFANTRY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me give you several more reasons to prove it since you couldnt be more wrong.
1. Notice how there are 3 Prez next to 3 Ifv. Thats right 3 of them just deployed.
2. Notice how my power is down due to the fact that prez in ifv can shoot long range.
3. Look at my minnor how its burning up in smoke next to a cannon due to again prez in ifv with long range capabilities!
4. Why would I build 3 prez and not have any ifv's of my own. Am I retarded?
5. Why would I post a topic to incriminate myself? Again, am I retarded?
6. I play over 500 games a month between 6 nick names and never once cheated!!!
7. Observe the topic below to further vindicate my true findings and that he built 3 prez and not me.
7. Topic below reveals him stating that he has multiple serials and ip connections for ban dodging.
9. Topic below shows him impersonating Administrator which when looked up is a BANNABLE offence.
UNREAL, like diahrria of the mouth without thinking first.
Edited by flir, 29 March 2012 - 06:48 AM.
Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:12 PM
Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:18 PM
Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:55 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users