478 replies to this topic

#201 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

The format you use will make the videos smaller in size, not the editor. Save them in the .mp4 format before you upload them to YouTube.

#202 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

i use hypercam2, as recommended, alot quicker than when i 1st used a different tool.

i also now have a diff codec and this helps alot, but some videos can take upto 1-2hours to upload :( (also my upload speed is pants!!)

Is that a freeware progran or do you have to buy it?

#203 AD4M

AD4M

Allied King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

The format you use will make the videos smaller in size, not the editor. Save them in the .mp4 format before you upload them to YouTube.

ok il download an avi > mp4 convertor i guess

any recommendations ?

Is that a freeware progran or do you have to buy it?

free with windows 7

#204 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

ok il download an avi > mp4 convertor i guess

any recommendations ?

Use Any Video Converter.

#205 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

Dsector, I'm guessing you do some Marketing

#206 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

How so?

#207 AD4M

AD4M

Allied King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

newest episode :

#208 YelIowish

YelIowish

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

Nice, great game!
Oh wait, I can't watch it.

#209 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

lukke man cant watch it either.....

#210 Lucaskane

Lucaskane

Omertan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Ad, to prevent your videos being blocked and you having to put extra work to upload them again, you might aswell not bother adding music to them.

#211 AD4M

AD4M

Allied King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

yer russ i guess i wont add anything from now on =[

new video 1:

new video 2:

#212 Lucaskane

Lucaskane

Omertan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Good games, I really enjoy watching your vids. Do you ever play as Sov anymore? Perhaps next month you could do a Sov nick? Although maybe not as exciting as watching your allies, it's nice to have variation.

#213 Drasten

Drasten

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

hey AD4M your a great allied player but i got one tip for you.

When controlling units like prism and mirage tanks, move with ctrl+shift and they will auto-shoot while moving, exactly like the rhinos and grizzlys. I see in some videos when you use mirages and prism tanks in tankfights but you dont move them using ctrl+shift which is stupid.

Also when you attack a structure with rockies and you see him popping a flak cannon or moving his flak tracks to kill your rockies, using ctrl+shift while retreating with rockies can also be good. Since if you do this the right way they will fly backwards at full speed, thus making them take less damage and retreat faster because they no longer has to make an u-turn to get out of harms way.

Also there is a third thing you could use, but its almost impossible to master. When using a plane (koean or harrier, doesnt matter) right when the plane is about to fire, either click the thing you wanna fire on again or move away. If done in the right timing your plane will either:

1. Shoot it missile and still have it left, thus allowing you to shoot something else.
2. Shoot two missiles directly after eachother

The reason for this is that the planes loose their ammo about 1 frame after they have actually shoot it. So if you give the plane an order on that frame, you can do these things posted above. This is more or less impossible to master. Yesterday i managed to shoot 4 missiles out of 2 planes, just be cheer luck, i wasnt even trying to double-missile. Most of the time you will do this tecnique by accident since its almost impossible to learn, so its not very practical.
I hope you find this helpfull!

Edited by Drasten, 28 March 2012 - 07:00 PM.

#214 AD4M

AD4M

Allied King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

Good games, I really enjoy watching your vids. Do you ever play as Sov anymore? Perhaps next month you could do a Sov nick? Although maybe not as exciting as watching your allies, it's nice to have variation.

i hardly play as sovs anymore, they bore the living shit outta me. pardon my french.
i enjoy allies alot more, multi tasking etc

hey AD4M your a great allied player but i got one tip for you.

When controlling units like prism and mirage tanks, move with ctrl+shift and they will auto-shoot while moving, exactly like the rhinos and grizzlys. I see in some videos when you use mirages and prism tanks in tankfights but you dont move them using ctrl+shift which is stupid.

Also when you attack a structure with rockies and you see him popping a flak cannon or moving his flak tracks to kill your rockies, using ctrl+shift while retreating with rockies can also be good. Since if you do this the right way they will fly backwards at full speed, thus making them take less damage and retreat faster because they no longer has to make an u-turn to get out of harms way.

Also there is a third thing you could use, but its almost impossible to master. When using a plane (koean or harrier, doesnt matter) right when the plane is about to fire, either click the thing you wanna fire on again or move away. If done in the right timing your plane will either:

1. Shoot it missile and still have it left, thus allowing you to shoot something else.
2. Shoot two missiles directly after eachother

The reason for this is that the planes loose their ammo about 1 frame after they have actually shoot it. So if you give the plane an order on that frame, you can do these things posted above. This is more or less impossible to master. Yesterday i managed to shoot 4 missiles out of 2 planes, just be cheer luck, i wasnt even trying to double-missile. Most of the time you will do this tecnique by accident since its almost impossible to learn, so its not very practical.
I hope you find this helpfull!

1 - i do control shift, u will notice if u watch alot of my vids.
2 - i dnt control **** rokis as they dont shoot as they do it
3 - dont wanna abuse glitches , but thanks for the heads up

#215 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

it's not abusing glitches it is making profit of the possibilities you got.

#216 Drasten

Drasten

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

2 - i dnt control **** rokis as they dont shoot as they do it

Yep i know but ctrl shifting rockies can still be usefull.
Lets say you got 3 rockies shooting at the opponent tesla reactor. He pops a flak cannon right infront of your rockies. If you just retreat normally the rockies will make an u-turn this has two major drawbacks.

1. During the u-turn the rockies will be closer to the flakcannon thus making it hits do more damage
2. Your rockies will spend more time in the flakcannons range.

So probobly 2-3 of the rockies will die, even if you notice the cannon right when its deployed.

But if you ctrl+shift the rockies backwards they wont do the u-turn and spend less time at the flak cannon. Because they will just fly backwards at 100% speed. So insteed of maybe 2-3 rockies dying maybe only 1-2 dies.

Edited by Drasten, 28 March 2012 - 08:19 PM.

#217 AD4M

AD4M

Allied King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

Yep i know but ctrl shifting rockies can still be usefull.
Lets say you got 3 rockies shooting at the opponent tesla reactor. He pops a flak cannon right infront of your rockies. If you just retreat normally the rockies will make an u-turn this has two major drawbacks.

1. During the u-turn the rockies will be closer to the flakcannon thus making it hits do more damage
2. Your rockies will spend more time in the flakcannons range.

So probobly 2-3 of the rockies will die, even if you notice the cannon right when its deployed.

But if you ctrl+shift the rockies backwards they wont do the u-turn and spend less time at the flak cannon. Because they will just fly backwards at 100% speed. So insteed of maybe 2-3 rockies dying maybe only 1-2 dies.

good point, solely noted. may try it.

#218 Lucaskane

Lucaskane

Omertan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

i hardly play as sovs anymore, they bore the living shit outta me. pardon my french.
i enjoy allies alot more, multi tasking etc

That's understandable. Before I left in 2007, I found them quite dry and stale. It's much more rewarding beating a good sov with the plastic tanks.

#219 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts
  • XWIS Name: PuNiSh3eR

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

come back !

#220 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

a bit of 2v2

#221 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

2nd video from 2v2 tournament

#222 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

NEW VID ON DEFCON

#223 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

latest video

#224 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

new game 1 :

new game 2 :

new game 3 :

new game 4 :

new game 5 :

new game 6 :

new game 7 :

new game 8 :

new game 9 :

new game 10 :

new game 11 :

hope you guys enjoy all the games, me vs nathan.

ggs buddy

Edited by BootyLover, 11 April 2012 - 07:23 AM.

#225 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

Watched the first 7, me like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users