41 replies to this topic

#1 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

1)Robot - Since coming back to tiberian sun, Robot has been dominant again with the lack of competition.

2)Movieno0b - Played 2 games with him and already he shows more than anyone else on ts, clearly inactive with current game play compared to previous years.

3)Sjlence - Recently returned vin shows he is still capable of beating the current crop of ts players with his consistency.

4)Hypert1b7 - Although he isn't very consistent, he has the ability to put up a decent game. Long games seem to be this players strength.

5)Greenmoon - Consistent player when he wants to be, economy needs to be quicker to keep up with the top players.

6)Dareeta - Has come along way in the last 18 months-24 months. Shows a talent for keeping his opponent occupied whilst trying to increase his economy.

7)Honda - Stupid build orders, and stupid tactics, but they seem to work for this guy, he has decent recovery skills after his quick build orders.

8)Southvibe - Blast from the past southvibe is as good as he ever was, demonstrating some strategies that have seldom been seen on tiberian sun recently.

9)Titanrush - A challenge slightly above the average forest fires player, he can keep up to some extent to make a game more enjoyable.

10)Tsplayer - The best of the guys who play modified maps, he can definately keep up whilst able to play with either GDI or NOD.

Edited by Robots, 20 February 2012 - 01:09 PM.

#2 e5q8

e5q8

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

1)Robot - Since coming back to tiberian sun, Robot has been dominant again with the lack of competition.

lol'd

10)Tsplayer - The best of the guys who play modified maps, he can definately keep up whilst able to play with either GDI or NOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFBzMC8BeK4

GTFO

Edited by e5q8, 20 February 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#3 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

Anybody can get a couple of wins over someone.

#4 Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

who cares anyway lol. dont tell greenmoon he's not #1 :D :D :D :D ... they are all good 10 years too late yo!

#5 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

I doubt any of the players on that list care except, of course, yourself.

#6 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

lol that TS video cracked me up was a nice vieuw

#7 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

I doubt any of the players on that list care except, of course, yourself.

Its not about caring, its view i have observed which is open to discussion.

#8 g00dnewb

g00dnewb

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

just lol

#9 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

i died. bettzeug has made another delusional comeback, or it's eatme/thesonjc

ps: i'll be back on tonight

#10 Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

joe i just left for boston you mother fo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i be back to play Friday into the weekend if you wanna get some ffg's in. Still sportin' Sk8OwNz as my main

#11 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:29 PM

i died. bettzeug has made another delusional comeback, or it's eatme/thesonjc

ps: i'll be back on tonight

Nope, but it will be nice to play some games with you Joe, we need someone who is good competition. Im trying to bring back clan games, and promote healthy competition on TS again. If others support it then we will have fun games again. Although it is very late to say TS will live, we can still play and have fun if a few guys come back like i have, like you are.

#12 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

oh **** thats bettzeug?
rofl, must leave his clan now.

#13 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

nah, bettzeug doesn't call me by my name, nor is he welcome to use my name. it's not him

Edited by Orochi, 23 February 2012 - 05:52 PM.

#14 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

When are you going to be on for some games Joe?

#15 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:51 AM

Lmfao everyone on that list are rookies except hyp dar and seb, way to put yourself number 1 rofl -_-

#16 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

Lmfao everyone on that list are rookies except hyp dar and seb, way to put yourself number 1 rofl -_-

Perhaps do some research before calling these players rookies. Hyper, Dareeta, Seb, Wuss, Vindi3s3l, southvibe, greyhonda and titanrush are well known from the past. Only a rookie would make such a remark.

#17 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

titanrush isnt the old titanrush i can say that for sure.

#18 Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

wuss is still the same wuss tho ?

#19 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

that's not the real t1tanrush. lee was one of my best m8s on ts along with avan, breece, and brett for a very long time.
i'll be back once i can call clear to setup my internet service, i have all the equipment, i just need freetime to do this.

and from looking at the games he's played and how he talks, i think this is the real wuss, sk8

Edited by Orochi, 24 February 2012 - 05:21 PM.

#20 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:51 PM

Yea its actually me...came back because i got sortve bored with sc2 and mw3 lol...and i saw seb on msn one day, figured id try ts

Its still the best rts ive ever played...but lack of people and the amount of idiots who do play, are turning me off of it...but ill be on now and then until i get back into sc2

#21 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

i've been back on ts for less than 2 days, and i'm ****ing annoyed already by the lagging newbs who can't play 2v2. it seems only scrubs are left and i dont think i'll be back again if i can only get games with these morons...

not talking about you breece lol

Edited by Orochi, 25 February 2012 - 07:42 PM.

#22 Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

lagging and newb sure sound like me though LOL!!!!! I was just busting Wuss' chops with is Wuss the same Wuss like hes a cheater like he used to be.... bla bla bla... I just like giving the guy a hard time because he always kicks my **** when we play. I just enjoy playing TS period. Whatever map except them damn visc I cant even get to putting a ref down... grrrr

#23 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:48 AM

I don't have a top 10 but the players who are CURRENTLY playing and are better than i am are - in no particular order:

1) ionstorm
2) silence
3) honda
4) hyper
5) wax
6) dareeta
7) centurion

For what it's worth, dtle is the best player i've seen in my short time playing ts.
Props to dlte, seb and especially to honda for helping me improve.

Edited by jeffbeck, 26 February 2012 - 01:57 AM.

#24 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:33 AM

i only have one to put on my list and he's not half as decent as he used to be; we've become **** seb m8 lol....
1. movieno0b

#25 Stryke150

Stryke150

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

2)Movieno0b - Played 2 games with him and already he shows more than anyone else on ts, clearly inactive with current game play compared to previous years.
3)Sjlence - Recently returned vin shows he is still capable of beating the current crop of ts players with his consistency.
4)Hypert1b7 - Although he isn't very consistent, he has the ability to put up a decent game. Long games seem to be this players strength.
5)Greenmoon - Consistent player when he wants to be, economy needs to be quicker to keep up with the top players.
6)Dareeta - Has come along way in the last 18 months-24 months. Shows a talent for keeping his opponent occupied whilst trying to increase his economy.
7)Honda - Stupid build orders, and stupid tactics, but they seem to work for this guy, he has decent recovery skills after his quick build orders.
8)Southvibe - Blast from the past southvibe is as good as he ever was, demonstrating some strategies that have seldom been seen on tiberian sun recently.
9)Titanrush - A challenge slightly above the average forest fires player, he can keep up to some extent to make a game more enjoyable.

Where can i download those 10 differents multiplayer games ? I just have Greenmoon ! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users