#176 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts
  • XWIS Name: PuNiSh3eR

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

The only problem with weekly ladders is we would deffinately not ever have HOF, we have problems trying to get 12 done :p

#177 noobLit

noobLit

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

Friendliness should be encouraged and maybe even enforced in both this forum and the games. This sounds a little too soft n fluffy but hear me out...

Yesterday I was chatting to the RA1 people on their chat-channel, there were about 15 of us there, and everyone there were really friendly to me and giving me advice on RA1, telling me about themselves and their new maps and youtube channels and such. I definitely will read their multiplayer tips and give the game a go, not just for old times sake, but also because they seemed like a fun bunch. Obviously, in reality, people aren't so friendly, but if people had a nicer place to go to to get away from that reality from time to time, they might go there often.

This X2! I play for fun not to deal with bad attitudes, the constant flaming trolling that goes on is really uncalled for.

Edited by noobLit, 31 May 2012 - 12:13 AM.

#178 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

Lets be objective,this game is too old and players prefer to spend time in new ones with cool graphics and monthly prices but with no reward RA2 will finish certainly a dead game ,after all even Star Craft 1 lost its brilliant days .
My idea to increase activity is to offer more prices,for example the top 3 in ladder get free EA games ( # 3 1-20$ ,#2 20-40$ and #1 can get any game),and here the admins can use their magic to convince the company so players get interested again by RA2.
Personally i am ready to multiple my time in this game if i will have a minor chance to win BF3 serial,but playing just for fun limit my XWIS time especially if use GR too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users