#51 SpecialDe

SpecialDe

High

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • XWIS Name: EDan

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:57 AM

ya, do know if its possible to just add ra2 to MLG or do they have to accept it?

#52 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:01 AM

ya, do know if its possible to just add ra2 to MLG or do they have to accept it?

They have to accept it. For that, they need to see what kind of competition it brings and how many will play it.

#53 geminorum

geminorum

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:03 AM

this topic just makes me wanna cry, people talking about designs? lol

great idea edd! post some screenshots of ra2 and im sure they will all join the game because of the awesome graphic, or if that doesnt work, lets just show them the big activity on ra2! or the big cash prizes like on sc2 and so on! theyll all move to a 12-year old game man!
you cant be serious about adding ra2 to mlg and comparing it with sc2.

sadly only your stupidity increased over all the years, instead i wished your ra2 skills increased

why are people even trying to find a soultion when there is one? there are over 10k+ players on all the networks, the best, the easiest and the only possible way is to get them on xwis (by serial-give aways and adversiting), is that really so hard to understand? i dont get it tbh

Edited by geminorum, 18 February 2012 - 01:10 AM.

#54 Peer

Peer

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:22 AM

hypocrite fool

#55 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:25 AM

this topic just makes me wanna cry, people talking about designs? lol

great idea edd! post some screenshots of ra2 and im sure they will all join the game because of the awesome graphic, or if that doesnt work, lets just show them the big activity on ra2! or the big cash prizes like on sc2 and so on! theyll all move to a 12-year old game man!
you cant be serious about adding ra2 to mlg and comparing it with sc2.

sadly only your stupidity increased over all the years, instead i wished your ra2 skills increased

why are people even trying to find a soultion when there is one? there are over 10k+ players on all the networks, the best, the easiest and the only possible way is to get them on xwis (by serial-give aways and adversiting), is that really so hard to understand? i dont get it tbh

post some screenshots of ra2 and im sure they will all join the game because of the awesome graphic

Don't be an idiot man. A true gamer doesn't care about graphics, we care about gameplay. MLGs Halo community would much rather play Halo 1's horrible graphics but much more skill involved instead of Halo Reach's good graphics but **** gameplay.

lets just show them the big activity on ra2!

The whole point of my post was to get those players on ra2 and then on the future, maybe have MLG pick it up as one of its games. Please read everything 3 times because it seems your attention span lasts about 1 second.

the big cash prizes like on sc2

SC2 is picked up by alot of leagues and they all do tournaments. That's the cash prizes. Like MLG, it's also one of the sources of SC2 cash prize. If Ra2 was picked up by MLG, then MLG would host tournaments (live) and also have cash prizes.

Why are you just posting without thinking? Go rage somewhere else. You're useless.

Sadly your QM skills didn't transfer to CM which is why I would always make you go crying back to QM.

Edited by Edd, 18 February 2012 - 01:26 AM.

#56 geminorum

geminorum

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

i cant find words to describe your retardness.

rage? im not raging at all, i just dislike you, maybe its because youre so stupid, or maybe because i hate stupid people, i dont know.

either way, you win, go ahead and publish ra2 to mlg, i can already see the success. im very sure theyre willing to run ra2 tournaments live with cash prizes. im also very sure "those players" will join ra2.

Edited by geminorum, 18 February 2012 - 01:48 AM.

#57 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:48 AM

i cant find words to describe your retardness.

rage? im not raging at all, i just dislike you, maybe its because youre so retarded, or because i hate retards, i dont know.

either way, you win, go ahead and publish ra2 to mlg, i can already see the success. im very sure theyre willing to run ra2 tournaments live with cash prizes. im also very sure "those players" will join ra2.

Hypocrite. There you were, telling .. no ... raging at Neo at how Pessimist you thought he was.

#58 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

i know i said im done, but this is just so hilarious i have to respond. not sure if its the 3rd or 4th time im telling you this: i am/i wasnt talking about ra2 to become freeware, i am/i was talking about serial give-away's, which means you can still handle with cheaters just like before. one last question: who the hell promoted you to a strike team admin?

who the hell do you think u are tomi? 10 or so rank 1's mean nothing when it comes to the admins, your just a player like everyone else show some respect for the rules like everyone else or go to !@#$! idc how many ranks u get its not your place to argue whos admin and who's not, apart from play games what have you done. Grant obviously showed himself as a benefit to the ST community or he wouldnt have the posititon he has ur reputation means only they can use you as an example but only if you earn that right,(and with an attitude like that you have very little chance.) regardless of your skill level

#59 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

how about doing All of the above ;)

#60 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:49 AM

Just out of interest does anyone know the real reason why YR fell down in activity? Cheating i.e fog?

Considering I haven't done any web design in a few years can you tell me the best dimensions of the full design?
That's all I really need to know to get started. :)

1024x768 or a higher reso?

http://960.gs/

http://sixrevisions.com/web_design/the-960-grid-system-made-easy/

#61 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:51 AM

Willy said it wasn't redirected at the same time as Ra2.
there was Never an XGS, so cheating was always easier.
in the later years, alot of people bailed yuri ( im sure some yuri players left)
pros played YR so im sure they went on to other pro games ;)
and alot of the better players who were left went to RA2, because of activity.
DeSRLaToR kind of Finished yuris off with his RaNt on bugs.

Those are some reasons atleast.

Edited by iAmaLeGeNd, 18 February 2012 - 02:51 AM.

#62 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:05 AM

Willy said it wasn't redirected at the same time as Ra2.
there was Never an XGS, so cheating was always easier.
in the later years, alot of people bailed yuri ( im sure some yuri players left)
pros played YR so im sure they went on to other pro games ;)
and alot of the better players who were left went to RA2, because of activity.
DeSRLaToR kind of Finished yuris off with his RaNt on bugs.

Those are some reasons atleast.

Ah yeah good re-cap thanks :p

#63 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:53 AM

Just out of interest does anyone know the real reason why YR fell down in activity? Cheating i.e fog?

I would say the main reason is activity. Say your friend leaves, well you might leave because of that, and then someone because of that.. etc.

Edited by Seke, 18 February 2012 - 03:53 AM.

#64 Alb3rt

Alb3rt

Sed0na Clan Vs. ST community

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • XWIS Name: aWarNoob1

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:36 AM

I would say the main reason is activity. Say your friend leaves, well you might leave because of that, and then someone because of that.. etc.

Exactly. Sometimes I get on and notice only 20 or so people online and it automatically makes me want to get off. If you chill in the lobby you'll notice that every 5 or 10 minutes some guy logs on and usually leaves.

Dont worry, i got a surprise for the YR lobby that may help fix this........muhaha, just keep a close eye on that lobby activity, you'll see.

Edited by Alb3rt, 18 February 2012 - 04:37 AM.

#65 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:44 AM

Hit the nail on the head there, and that guy is usually me :p

Might be nice to get a friend list going on the forum or xwis site, enter an xwis nick and you can track if its online or not.

#66 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:12 AM

Might be nice to get a friend list going on the forum or xwis site, enter an xwis nick and you can track if its online or not.

Or make new friends with the people already in the lobby. -_-

But that's exactly what I do too.. lol. I get one and notice nobody I know is on, so i just leave

Edited by Edd, 18 February 2012 - 05:13 AM.

#67 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:22 AM

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/410/t1716342-red-alert-2-server/

Site active users: Currently Online: 45809 Guests, 204 Members, and 57 Members Browsing Privately.

http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/estrategia.8/738921.red-alert-2-a.html#post15206771

Hopefully I can find more sites like these :D

#68 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:32 AM

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/410/t1716342-red-alert-2-server/

Site active users: Currently Online: 45809 Guests, 204 Members, and 57 Members Browsing Privately.

http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/estrategia.8/738921.red-alert-2-a.html#post15206771

Hopefully I can find more sites like these :D

Good job!

#69 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:45 AM

http://www.facebook.com/groups/107046743247/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/hamachi-red-alert-2/280588565291502

Also found this :) I added several people to introduce XWIS. Hopefully we get people! Let's have an incentive for these people to come ;)

Edited by BlueBala, 18 February 2012 - 06:49 AM.

#70 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:49 AM

me no understand, me dumb dumb, i don't get it, I must be missing something, but can't people just check one of the online-lists? (ONLINE LIST#1, ONLINE-LIST#2)

#71 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

me no understand, me dumb dumb, i don't get it, I must be missing something, but can't people just check one of the online-lists? (ONLINE LIST#1, ONLINE-LIST#2)

neo is talking of another option i think, for instance if deadiykil and iraqq are infront of me, i can track and get a message or pop up letting me know they logged in and then i can ask for qm, instead of searching the black and blue (hurt your eyes and miss tons of names) list.

#72 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:08 AM

http://www.facebook.com/groups/107046743247/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/hamachi-red-alert-2/280588565291502

Also found this :) I added several people to introduce XWIS. Hopefully we get people! Let's have an incentive for these people to come ;)

Wow, wonderful!! I never knew....

#73 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

Anyone got the link to the prize invasion? I vaguely remember it being launched on April-Fools Day in '09, but I can't seem to find it. I wanna check it out to see if we can mimic it. I'm aware that it only boosted activity for a short period of time, which is why I wanna check it out to see if it's affordable to run for a longer period of time.

#74 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:18 AM

Anyone got the link to the prize invasion? I vaguely remember it being launched on April-Fools Day in '09, but I can't seem to find it. I wanna check it out to see if we can mimic it. I'm aware that it only boosted activity for a short period of time, which is why I wanna check it out to see if it's affordable to run for a longer period of time.

all i can say was that neo took a bunch of ss's and that there were around ~600 people on at peak

#75 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

TBH, I think it's lame when people come back just for the prizes then leave. That's what I heard they did for the last prize invasion.

Edited by Edd, 18 February 2012 - 09:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users