33 replies to this topic

#1 shiftingra2

shiftingra2

qm or cm any1?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:54 AM

I got error in the middle of our tank fight and you flaming me heres the ss... Didn't want you to think I was trying to wash you. I know you will be like omfg washer washer omg cheat!!!

Attached Thumbnails

• dreamteam ss.jpg

#2 Michel

Michel

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

Flaming you ?
i just replied that you called me a noob thats all.

#3 shiftingra2

shiftingra2

qm or cm any1?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:23 AM

yeah when u try to eng+flak i think its noobie move but all is fair in war so i dont complain i just call u noob

#4 Michel

Michel

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

engie flak ? LOL are you kidding me, i never engie pffff.
make more lies man bravo.

#5 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:50 AM

i got ss to prove different.

#6 Michel

Michel

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:11 AM

against lamers ... yes ..... and your one of them

#7 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:28 AM

contradicting yourself.....tisk tisk

i engi'd you 1 game, you lost and flipped out, i didn't engi your mcv or any structure that made you lose, remember the game went 16 mins.

the next 2 games i didn't lame. so 1 out of 5 games i lame to my advantage, but you lamed me 2 of 5, whose the lamer now?

#8 Curatio

Curatio

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:06 AM

I can't believe people still flame on red alert :s
Another reason QQ is greater. Better players, quicker games, funner and pleasant people, even tho i rarely play now

Who the hell cares about engi. Its such an easy thing to stop.....

Edited by Curatio, 01 February 2012 - 05:07 AM.

#9 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:11 AM

I can't believe people still flame on red alert :s
Another reason QQ is greater. Better players, quicker games, funner and pleasant people, even tho i rarely play now

Who the hell cares about engi. Its such an easy thing to stop.....

you're a little baby if you can't take some flame on a rts competition based game, gg.

#10 Curatio

Curatio

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:12 AM

Btw, Mich, you still currently the best on Ra2?

you're a little baby if you can't take some flame on a rts competition based game, gg.

Self control?
Humility?

I just enjoy a GG :)

#11 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:27 AM

Btw, Mich, you still currently the best on Ra2?

Self control?
Humility?

I just enjoy a GG :)

play checkers, you'll get flamed around xwis.

#12 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

+1

#13 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:42 AM

lol @ humility

#14 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:18 AM

+1

don't justify your laming because of mine, the reason i lamed you is because you raged in a 2v2 where my m8 engi'd you a game, then you engi'd me the next, next time keep your engi'ing to the player who did it to you, or feel the wrath.....btw stop crying you little hoe.

#15 Melodyn

Melodyn

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:33 AM

sorry but marshal when i play u in qm.. u make in 1 game 2 engi ifv and very fast try to capture mcv/warfactory.

u dont only do this in 1 game, no. u do this more often, i remember when i play u in qm, this was 50 % of games.....

#16 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

don't justify your laming because of mine, the reason i lamed you is because you raged in a 2v2 where my m8 engi'd you a game, then you engi'd me the next, next time keep your engi'ing to the player who did it to you, or feel the wrath.....btw stop crying you little hoe.

dude haha your as bad as cory!

ok this is what happened. Me and tony were up 2-1 on you guys in cm. We were playing the 4th game on Snow valley. Me and cory bvb you and tony tvt. You and tony were allies me and cory iraq. Your mate sells his mcv early. I make 1 more minner then him hold off his rush. He send the mcv out of his war to tony airport and takes it. Tony says he lost his airport to an engi from cory so i sell my mcv put my engi from my mcv in a flack drive it to your base and take your airport to make it even. Thats what happened. YOU then decided the next 3 games, yes 3 games that you were gonna waypoint engi me everytime.
Your a lame. You got alll **** off and lamed me 3 games in a row. I dont care that i lost i only care that you would lame that hard in a 2v2 cm. When its rare to even get a 2v2 cm anymore.

#17 geminorum

geminorum

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:59 AM

i love how people still use the "i lamed you because you lamed me", sounds like kindergarden "you started it!"

the most fun part about ra2 was to stomp lamers and cheaters, thats why i enjoyed to play people like jeff, it was like success to the max, raping a cheater and lamer who tries so hard but failed everytime.

he mustve felt really bad to do everything just to win, but still not successing it.

my point is, if someone lames you, let him do it, rape him constantly and make him feel even more bad. cheating/laming is just a sign of weakness and low confidence

thats why even cheaters/lamers like jeff, cory, mikey etc feared me to max at ra2, since i always stayn cool and focused and enjoyed the ownage by having the heart and the commitment to the game and to stomp lows like them

#18 Michel

Michel

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

Yeah and since the debut of the autoscreenshot loader I see you nowhere Mister Tomi.
Talking **** about other people that they are cheaters blahblah ,mind your own business.

You're just afraid that people will see your many loses.
Becoz you can't use your own cheats anymore, your just a freak just like Siralax is.
I bet you used the fogreshrouder from the beginning.

#19 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

sorry but marshal when i play u in qm.. u make in 1 game 2 engi ifv and very fast try to capture mcv/warfactory.

u dont only do this in 1 game, no. u do this more often, i remember when i play u in qm, this was 50 % of games.....

lol that is a false statement, our last series i proved you lose 3-2 when you lamed most of the games and i engi'd one building on a 16 min sv game....bravo you're lying again.

dude haha your as bad as cory!

ok this is what happened. Me and tony were up 2-1 on you guys in cm. We were playing the 4th game on Snow valley. Me and cory bvb you and tony tvt. You and tony were allies me and cory iraq. Your mate sells his mcv early. I make 1 more minner then him hold off his rush. He send the mcv out of his war to tony airport and takes it. Tony says he lost his airport to an engi from cory so i sell my mcv put my engi from my mcv in a flack drive it to your base and take your airport to make it even. Thats what happened. YOU then decided the next 3 games, yes 3 games that you were gonna waypoint engi me everytime.
Your a lame. You got alll **** off and lamed me 3 games in a row. I dont care that i lost i only care that you would lame that hard in a 2v2 cm. When its rare to even get a 2v2 cm anymore.

don't engi me and i won't engi you, idk why you can't get it through your mind, but once you engi me i will infact wp engi you whenever i feel like it, whether you like or not, now carry your **** little hoe.

:)

as i reminder nath, because you are too new, but i was quite the lamer in my time and that is how i prefer to play, don't poke the tiger boy, you might get hurt.

Edited by WorstNightmare, 01 February 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#20 Melodyn

Melodyn

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

lol that is a false statement, our last series i proved you lose 3-2 when you lamed most of the games and i engi'd one building on a 16 min sv game....bravo you're lying again.

lol??? u r mistaking. i didnt play qm in while. but when i did play qm i know u have always make engineer-ifv, engineer-ifv, etc.. all the time. u have statistics link?? i dont remember play you on snowvalley?

#21 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

lol??? u r mistaking. i didnt play qm in while. but when i did play qm i know u have always make engineer-ifv, engineer-ifv, etc.. all the time. u have statistics link?? i dont remember play you on snowvalley?

didn't i punk you in the tourny? ;)

remember alex, no cheating and no laming, you got owned too little hoe....also, you know a whole hell of a lot about computers and ra2 in those help topics, just saying siralex. :)

Edited by WorstNightmare, 01 February 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#22 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

So do quite a few PC gamers.... Doesn't mean anything.

#23 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

So do quite a few PC gamers.... Doesn't mean anything.

i don't care if you believe he is someone named herbert, you can have your intelligence insulted, but you've played this game long enough to know no one with the name herbert was ever any half decent that could come on xwis today and take top 4, not to mention be clanning with troll boy dylan :)

#24 Melodyn

Melodyn

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

i don't care if you believe he is someone named herbert, you can have your intelligence insulted, but you've played this game long enough to know no one with the name herbert was ever any half decent that could come on xwis today and take top 4, not to mention be clanning with troll boy dylan :)

1. when i am top4?
2. u r very ignorant and stupid. oldschool it was alot good players today is still some good players, some very good. i never say im good, im okay. just gl gg and have fun.

here i found some pictures for you in my folder, r u not bigsean? make ifv against soviet? + engi ifv on isle, but u made 2 or even 3 that game. u r just 1 sad sad guy..

Attached Thumbnails

• 590258393.jpg
  • 591123886.jpg
  • 591240684.jpg

#25 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

don't engi me and i won't engi you, idk why you can't get it through your mind, but once you engi me i will infact wp engi you whenever i feel like it, whether you like or not, now carry your **** little hoe.

:)

as i reminder nath, because you are too new, but i was quite the lamer in my time and that is how i prefer to play, don't poke the tiger boy, you might get hurt.

lawl....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users