Photo

I noticed there is not a download for a Firestorm Multiplayer file.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Uberfuchs

Uberfuchs

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:36 AM

My brother and I don't want to play regular Tiberian Sun, but right now I'm trying to get the "buggy" file EA released and no win. We want to play Firestorm multiplayer, not regular Tiberian Sun. How come there isn't a simple Firestorm multiplayer file?

P.S.: Yes, there is at least one topic on this, but the last time I checked in any forum digging up old topics is usually frowned upon. :]

#2 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

Nobody is (and was) playing FS. So it wasn't worth my time.

#3 mp756x5

mp756x5

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

I wanted to play it but no luck. I used to play it alot once but having trouble getting back online for a game :(.

#4 Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sk8OwNzZzZzZzZz

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

My brother and I don't want to play regular Tiberian Sun, but right now I'm trying to get the "buggy" file EA released and no win. We want to play Firestorm multiplayer, not regular Tiberian Sun. How come there isn't a simple Firestorm multiplayer file?

P.S.: Yes, there is at least one topic on this, but the last time I checked in any forum digging up old topics is usually frowned upon. :]

If you go to Firestorm and hit internet you can come to the TS lobby but cant play with anyone unless they have FS and logged in the same way. I played a few games with m8s last night on FS... was fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users