#1 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

not sure who this player is, but the level of obvious fogging is there....have a look, I think the flak responding to jets should be good enough.

Attached Files

#2 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

he reset the direction of his miner and it goes into harvest mode without having the bl gems scouted

this is the best avatar u've had! inCREDIble!

#3 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

he reset the direction of his miner and it goes into harvest mode without having the bl gems scouted

Go make a cheat report tbiol.

this is the best avatar u've had! inCREDIble!

+1 Dayyuum! Where do ya get these pics? :D

#4 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

http://thechive.com/category/girls/

I thought we just established the fact that a miner that gets SENT through the shroud to mine ore/gems WILL go directly into harvest, if you click on the gems/ore. It just so happens that this player obviously fogs, but the miner to 'harvest' can no longer be used as proof. But the flak traks are just too much.

In retaliation, the next game I went one tank and alted his refinery for a good 10 seconds, that xgs shows him riding zero while I'm docked on his ramp. It seemed to upset him.

#5 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:20 AM

Epic site. :D Lol @ ref alt.

#6 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

http://thechive.com/category/girls/

I thought we just established the fact that a miner that gets SENT through the shroud to mine ore/gems WILL go directly into harvest, if you click on the gems/ore. It just so happens that this player obviously fogs, but the miner to 'harvest' can no longer be used as proof. But the flak traks are just too much.

In retaliation, the next game I went one tank and alted his refinery for a good 10 seconds, that xgs shows him riding zero while I'm docked on his ramp. It seemed to upset him.

I thot the miner switching to harvest mode while moving to unscouted resources only happened when it was rally-pointed from a warfactory. If not, then I guess this cant be used as "proof". Still its not wise to leave that area unscouted, and quite risky (if you really cant see em) to blindly send a miner to those gems. I have done it a few times and with all else i was trying to manage, forgot to check if i'd actually targeted the gems... beautiful thing to find your only miner empty and parked far away from its refinery.

#7 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

josh your right like on tourny a i send my minner to back gems and it will just sit there. If i send it out of war it will auto do it. But not if i send it myself just off my 1st ref.

#8 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:46 AM

"Tom's (dinglebry) reply is warmly hoped-for, an eventual /r/dpl screenshots he may provide desired."

I don't need another warning for something stupid, so I'll place my reply here.

No screen shot exists for this game.....I hardly ever have screen grab running anymore these days, and I've tried to figure out the auto uploader, but have given up for lack of caring.

With my new screen and running highest resolution I haven't figured out how to properly video and get full screen recording, and I like the new reso, and won't sacrafice it for the sake of recording, at the moment....because the lag is god awful while trying to play and recording, a theme heard around here plenty.

#9 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13496 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

No screen shot exists for this game.....I hardly ever have screen grab running anymore these days, and I've tried to figure out the auto uploader, but have given up for lack of caring.

That's weak...
I've spend lots of effort developing it and you just give up.

#10 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:05 PM

I've asked for help several times on this subject. I've asked for a step by step pictorial on upload as well, I've let someone with much greater knowledge then myself on computers give it a try.....None of these have worked. So you can spend all the time you'd like developing, but if you don't teach someone how to do it, it's worthless.

If I download, save, run, and it should work, and it doesn;t then perhaps I may need a lttle better guide.

#11 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13496 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:14 PM

If I download, save, run, and it should work, and it doesn;t then perhaps I may need a lttle better guide.

That's true. The update should at least auto-detect the RA2 dir. Did you open a help topic? It's off-topic here... :p

#12 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

That's true. The update should at least auto-detect the RA2 dir.

So I was saying a few updates ago... :ph34r: :offtopic:

#13 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:31 AM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/169221-avoid-istayhigh-smokinu72-iraqi-fritopaw-yeahboi-brekdat44/page__hl__istayhigh__fromsearch__1

Just so everyone is aware of the player shifting and his past names.......strange that Killjake is clanning with him, i must say.

#14 A7Wins

A7Wins

Sergeant SmasH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:02 AM

Nice Tbiol. never give up the search for cheaters, your one of the last few Cheat Hunters left. Years ago it was Strategst Allen who took that role, looks like the torch has been passed on to you :)

And i beat this guy on Arctic Circle, he didn't bother sending scouts my way (Possibly cause he knew what i had lol) but very suspicious nonetheless.

Also, very nice website, good to appreciate the beauty of the opposite gender <3

@DistanceQ - If you send a miner directly over ore/gems (covered by shroud) the miner will first approach that location, then once there it will automatically begin mining. However in terms of XGS i dont know if it goes into harvest mode once clicked onto the ore, or once it gets there. Also i might add, even that shouldn't be a viable excuse as it is very difficult to know EXACTLY where ore/gems are underneath shroud even if you did play a certain map 167 times. Of course there are exceptions on small maps, but for the most part be aware if you see someone do this.

And a shame if this guy is cheating and Killjack cming with him.

Edited by A7Wins, 21 November 2011 - 08:04 AM.

#15 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

well they are now rank 1 in ra2 clan so tom mabey you should of reported?

#16 MooTy

MooTy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

Is he also known as skemsz or something like that? and referred as the name of Chambers?

#17 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

no skemsz is someone else- cool player is skemsz!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users