Photo

daydream uses unit hack discussion (split from report)

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 volkots

volkots

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:43 AM

This is not discussion section, but I also had couple of similar games when I sold my MCV, or got engied and I could not win and I just quit. So u wanna say that when we cant win, we have right to cheat?.

#2 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:21 AM

daydream is pretty bad sport, 1 game and after that bail 2 times , and i had to restart ra2 twice, bannnnnnnnnn

#3 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:20 AM

This is not discussion section, but I also had couple of similar games when I sold my MCV, or got engied and I could not win and I just quit. So u wanna say that when we cant win, we have right to cheat?.

He is the player in question so he can post here, as can I for certain reasons. Well Mr.Fair if you could not win and had just a pillbox left why did you not quit? Instead you made the game turn into a stalemate on purpose. Games like those annoy me greatly as well. It's only games like those that would ever make me consider using bugs or cheats in a ranked match. Even though I still haven't.

I would say the player with most buildings standing should be declared a winner within a reasonable time limit. I was thinking about that yesterday when DayDream paged me about that stalemate situation. If Olaf could add something like this into his patch to resolve the stalemate games like this one it would be great.

To be honest I don't blame him for doing something like this, because by your own words 'Goro' you should have quit a long time ago in that match. He was waiting for like 20 minutes...

daydream is pretty bad sport, 1 game and after that bail 2 times , and i had to restart ra2 twice, bannnnnnnnnn

He is a new player to XWIS so don't be too rough on the little guy.

Anyway DayDream has been blocked from the server from now on! (it's a nick on my account) ¬_¬
I told him many many times before not to use any trainers on the ladder and well I'm not gonna wait around till he does it again.

#4 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

When i used hack to end the game i was sure that i'm going to be reported,i thought that we can make some reasonable discussion with an admin to judge who own the game,i could disconnect as well but i prefered to end the game after 1 hour of waiting.
About you Martin,i paged you after 20 min from game start trying to get some help but your respond was "shut the **** up",i tried later after 30 min and tryed to explain you the situation,you missed me again.
finally,i have to claim the pain in my heart after you blocked me,it is very sad,now i can't face such rude and respectless players,and i'm not going to get 6 or 7 lines of insults before i end my game by a win,in case of lose it will be 20 or more f10.
Going back to the old great GameRanger:wub:.

#5 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

I was in quick match and had no time to chat. I only said shut the **** up, because I was in the losing end of a battle and you kept paging me. I tried to page you back after the games, but you didn't reply at all. Even though you were clearly still in the same game. I just logged off after a while cause there were no games on.

#6 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

Admins don't care, you cheated, end of story..martin don't hand out cheats to your fellow clan mates who can't help themselves.

#7 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:21 PM

so marti's banned too?

#8 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:47 PM

no

#9 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

cant tell if daydream is dumb or trolling

#10 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

He just got too fired up for some newbcake causing a game to end up in a stalemate after getting owned.
Anyway... his xwis playing rights were revoked by me. :)

As for you Marko.... ''dumb''. ¬_¬

#11 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

no

DayDream nick is linked to Martin's serial number, if DayDream was caught cheating would it not resort back to Martin's ban, and if so isn't this the 2nd time on xwis?

#12 A7Wins

A7Wins

Sergeant SmasH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:37 PM

We've all been there, getting witheld from a win because your enemy is hiding on an island or has navy stretched. Still doesnt give us the right to cheat, just get better and avoid having that happen next time.

#13 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:44 PM

Still some people just can't help but cause a stalemate even in high level play.
My password has been reset so DayDream won't be playing on xwis anymore, even though he did tell me that he has another account on a different serial. ¬_¬

The one condition that I told him before letting him use a nick on my account was ''No cheating of any kind''. Yet now that he broke that. He can forget about it.

As for the admins, especialy Olaf. You can check the IP addresses and ISP's used by that nick to prove that it was not me and alos that the passwords have been reset. So that player will not return on my serial.

Edited by iNs0MNiaC, 25 October 2011 - 09:53 PM.

#14 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

As for the admins, especialy Olaf. You can check the IP addresses and ISP's used by that nick to prove that it was not me and alos that the passwords have been reset. So that player will not return on my serial.

You know our shared account policy, don't you?

#15 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:39 PM

Yes, I'm quite well aware of it... Does that mean that you'll be banning my account none the less? Even though that player will most likely have free roam on another serial, while I'll be banned for no offence on my part. ¬_¬

#16 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13498 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

That's what our rules prescribe. What makes you think our rules don't apply to you?

#17 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:49 PM

He already got the player basically banned himself by changing the password. Martin himself only tried to INCREASE ACTIVITY by allowing a player from another country play on his serial. I myself have done this.

#18 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:51 PM

That's what our rules prescribe. What makes you think our rules don't apply to you?

I didn't say the rules don't apply to me in any of my posts. If you think it is just to ban me for his cheating then do it.
Even though to take it logically as mason said I basically banned the cheater myself.

Bans are there to teach players a lesson basically, so what is there to gain by banning me?

#19 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13498 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:07 PM

The rules don't provide exceptions for your silliness.
If you want to let others play, get them their own account.

I also don't really wish to spend the time to look into this to ensure it was indeed someone else.

#20 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:11 PM

The rules don't provide exceptions for your silliness.
If you want to let others play, get them their own account.

I also don't really wish to spend the time to look into this to ensure it was indeed someone else.

It was another player. The player generally plays on Game Ranger and wanted to see what XWIS was like, Martin gave this player a chance to do that.

#21 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13498 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:13 PM

Maybe, but what's your point?

#22 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:15 PM

It's unfair to ban him for my fault,i only wanted to try xwis and Matrin gave me the possibility,and that don't make him a cheater,anyway,in the worst case,i still keeping my word for you dude,i will get you a new serial as i promised.

#23 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:25 PM

I was vouching for the FACT that it WAS someone else.

Edited by Seke, 25 October 2011 - 11:25 PM.

#24 A7Wins

A7Wins

Sergeant SmasH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:31 AM

Although reasonably, Frequency should stay because he is trying to increase the activity and competition of high level play, i agree with Olaf on this one, the rules cant be bent for certain individuals, justice and equality must prevail.

#25 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:48 AM

Although reasonably, Frequency should stay because he is trying to increase the activity and competition of high level play, i agree with Olaf on this one, the rules cant be bent for certain individuals, justice and equality must prevail.

The player who cheated is more or less banned. Martin had no play in his cheating. That is like saying you rent a house out to a guy and that guy kills someone, or sold a gun to that guy. Doesn't mean it's your fault.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users