60 replies to this topic

#51 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

ok nooblet show me one topic with me mapping????? u say it like its true yet nothing to back it up.
1. your a noob
2. your a mapper
3 your a idiot
4. jeffbeck the nobody who spends all day on the forums sad ****.......
5. Olaf can u close this topic now please as these fase statements are getting a bit silly now........

#52 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:35 PM

Our little squad of newbs lmfao pete? Im pretty sure me and any1 else on this forum could 2v6 ur whole newblet modding clan on ff and run a train on them lmfao, mainly because not one of you idiots that have been playing this game since it came out by the way rofl, have any concept what so ever of money management, dont sit here and talk like you are hard bro cause u aint ur horrible. And for the record bud.. im pretty sure jeffbeck would waste you homie on any map in a 1v1. The only reason ur games fills up in less than 1 minute is because every modding newb that plays ts, comes to your game, you make them feel special i guess. And its sad to say but nowdays pretty much 80% of players on ts actively are modders unfortunately -_-

Edited by Radiology, 20 September 2011 - 03:41 PM.

#53 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:28 AM

You have admitted mapping in the past on TS. I tried to take an ss of it but I'm not sure is lobby chat can be screenshot. Would be great if it's on my PC

' 5. Olaf can u close this topic now please as these fase statements are getting a bit silly now.'

'2. your a mapper'

Go check the fairplay section, jippo. My ss's are there for everybody to see.

#54 topdog

topdog

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

Wow, nothing has changed. Have not played in 2 weeks, maybe I will sit out longer.

#55 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:24 AM

Btw,

" i have been wrong about many players on Tiberian Sun like Puzzbaer, Topdog,Jessbeck, Fellbach Evern my friend Viscowner "

I have a 0.7 per cent average daily post rate so I clearly don't spend all day on this forum.

Facts. Reason. Proof. Three words you will never understand as you're anchored in a cesspit of stupidity, ignorance and denial. You aint foolin' anybody.

Edited by jeffbeck, 22 September 2011 - 01:26 AM.

#56 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

there should be a "lmao" button. 2 more weeks until i return btw

#57 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:21 PM

Ok Ogres, close this thread. It does not deliver anything usefull for my eyes!

BTW IM KING

Orochi, give me a good excuse why you havnt been on TS now?

Edited by hefeweize, 22 September 2011 - 09:21 PM.

#58 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:27 AM

your shrek mother bled all over me and it's taken this long to take the ogre menstrual stain out of my skin.

#59 YouWillBeMissed

YouWillBeMissed

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

Almost leaned back too far in my chair @ the office laughing @ petes statement regarding how he will no longer accuse people (everyone who scouts him in less than 45 minutes into game) of mapping.

Pete you stated this on the 16 and 17th of September, yet why have I had to send you two SS's via email after you ban me for supposedly mapping in the last 2 months? I'm so willing to send them because I know it must really hurt your 'SuperMan' ego to know that you and your m8's got ran through in less than 10 minutes. Not necessarily a big accomplishment as your mod maps require very little skill and money management is thrown out the window along with exp skills. Also, i'd like to note that countless times you RageQuit 30 seconds into the game(that might be an overstatement as it is sometimes right upon load) stating 'lagging ****er' claiming someone windowed out and turned on their mapper...the fact that you believe a minuscle delay right at the beginning of the game is the effect of someone mapping is hilarious. See JeffBecks previous post regarding your level of integrity and the preaching of false TS myths.

#60 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:12 AM

This adds an extra dimension to Pete's bs:

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/135135-peter-nodrescue/

This guy is thick as pig **** so there is absolutely no point in trying to reason with him.

Edited by jeffbeck, 24 January 2012 - 04:13 AM.

#61 l0ckd0wn

l0ckd0wn

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:46 AM

ok tommyt1 your a conflict player dont even talk to me ewwww conflict makes me sick (OUTLAW) clan conf=losers? lets see you make a topic this popular gtfo out of here

Edited by l0ckd0wn, 25 January 2012 - 09:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users