60 replies to this topic

#26 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

So informative; no wonder everyone on TS likes you Pete... you're such a help to the community. :thumbdown:

Admittingly, I'm unaware of any existing/previous infractions but under normal conditions, wouldn't the singular post in question constitute a warning instead? (Clearly, the following post and multi-accounts usage call for ban)

i agree with this

#27 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:14 AM

I received a warning for :
1) pointing out that the unemployed and self-proclaimed 'family man', nodrescue, spends more time playing TS than he does with his family.
2) pointing out the hypocrisy of the man who says one thing on here and does the complete opposite on TS.
3) pointing out he isn't man enough to give an apology when he is proven wrong.
4) pointing he ruins loads of games because of his stupidity and paranoia.

These things are proven, they are facts.

Edited by jeffbeck, 15 September 2011 - 12:45 AM.

#28 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:22 AM

I received a warning for :
1) pointing out that the unemployed and self-proclaimed 'family man', nodrescue, spends more time playing TS than he does with his family.
2) pointing out the hypocrisy of the man who says one thing on here and does the complete opposite on TS.
3) pointing out he isn't man enough to give an apology when he is proven wrong.
3) pointing he ruins loads of games because of his stupidity and paranoia.

These things are proven, they are facts.

Lol, I'm not mean or anything, but I feel somehow encouraged to make fun of your counting abilities.

Also, those are dumb reasons for being in the warning group in my opinion but that is just how it is.

#29 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:45 AM

I don't know what you mean :)

#30 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:32 AM

I don't know what you mean :)

Lol, you put 3 twice and it amused me a bunch for some reason.

#31 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:44 PM

Dylhole ur name fits u well nerd virgin lmfao why dont u get off of olafs **** and ur moms couch in the basement before she brings you down your pizza rolls homie, and for the record the gamer clan does suck, when i can 4v1 them on ff and win without losing a building you know your terrible... not to mention they all talk **** like they are good Lololol, and they are all on marts **** like he is actually a good player (LMFAO). It must suck to be above the age of 40 and still play ts for more then 5 hours a day, everyday of your life and still be as bad as you are mate..depressing. Any average ww ts player could beat any of the ppl in gamer with infs only rofl, but hey not that it matters cause as soon as you lose you will just accuse them of mapping as your excuse to why you lost... lol way to go you guys are so pro ;)

Who cares, like 20 players play TS, come to ra2.

#32 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

ts' gameplay is still more enjoyable than ra2 in the opinions of us who are here in the TIBERIAN SUN SECTION

Edited by Orochi, 15 September 2011 - 03:51 PM.

#33 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

ts' gameplay is still more enjoyable than that of ra2 in the opinion of us who are here in the TIBERIAN SUN SECTION

that's why it has 10x less players than ra2?

#34 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:59 PM

im not debating why ra2 has more players than ts and how the reason behind that is "because it's more fun".... with a tool.

the point is this is to discuss tiberian sun and that your solicitation is irrelevent and shouldn't be part of our forum.

#35 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:22 PM

+2 c0rps

#36 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:15 AM

my faith shall be my eyes LOL nice quote buddy what are you bro? Homosexual?

#37 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:12 PM

Ok i started this forum with good intentions in mind, I wanted to hold my hands up and say yeas i have been wrong about many players on Tiberian Sun like Puzzbaer, Topdog,Jessbeck, Fellbach Evern my friend Viscowner
So i here today put it all to each and everyone i might of upset in the past and with a promise from me of no more calling players mappers or recon gamers can we please give it all another try
I am sorry to those i have offended and wanna put things right Even with Dankheady........
I have been here for a very long time and im asking my fellow gamers to forgive my rudeness and let us all get back to some fun games
In reply to other statments mabe about me i am 41 years old from uk and i have a wife an 4 beautiful daughters who i do spend time with i love this game so much it has became as part of my everyday life.
I have been playing alot more ww maps now but still finding it hard to eng a player because Mod modes we don't but i will in the end......
Well my friends this was my big shout out followed by another sorry for all thost i have offended Peter,Superman,

#38 Reddit

Reddit

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

Ok i started this forum with good intentions in mind, I wanted to hold my hands up and say yeas i have been wrong about many players on Tiberian Sun like Puzzbaer, Topdog,Jessbeck, Fellbach Evern my friend Viscowner
So i here today put it all to each and everyone i might of upset in the past and with a promise from me of no more calling players mappers or recon gamers can we please give it all another try
I am sorry to those i have offended and wanna put things right Even with Dankheady........
I have been here for a very long time and im asking my fellow gamers to forgive my rudeness and let us all get back to some fun games
In reply to other statments mabe about me i am 41 years old from uk and i have a wife an 4 beautiful daughters who i do spend time with i love this game so much it has became as part of my everyday life.
I have been playing alot more ww maps now but still finding it hard to eng a player because Mod modes we don't but i will in the end......
Well my friends this was my big shout out followed by another sorry for all thost i have offended Peter,Superman,

Just shut up Pete, I was in your teamspeak long enough to know that you aren't even close to as humble or forgiving as your most recent post makes you out to be. Your anxiety has turned to paranoia and has made you a laughing joke.

I can say that my quitting TS was thoroughly, 100%, due to Pete - he's a mixed up man, oh well.

The end.

#39 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

LOL

I agree with profound, so I'm putting you on ignore and will not participate in any games you are in. Simple.

#40 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

although that apology doesn't give me a sense of authenticity, i will not refer to you as a douchewagon if i ever encounter you in my games once i return... C for effort though

#41 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:18 AM

D+

#42 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

Wow, douchewagon is a new one on me ^^^^. I can always rely on the ts community to teach me a new nerd insult hehehe. :p

#43 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

Ok i see alot of bitterness on here and im gonna overlook that because it was to be expected,
I have put many hours into this game and made a lot of fun maps which today are played alot,
I first noticed alot of players mapping a while back and this upset me because these players were my allies and flying into the fog.
I wont start placing names here because i want this to be about moving on not living in the past.
Profound you have your own issues which you need to deal with and that it you aint a very good player and thats why you left.......
I still have alot of friends on Tiberian sun and enough to play 8 player games all night long but as i said before
i wont be calling anyone a mapper or closing games but ill be accepting it and playing my best always...
Gamer clan are a friendly bunch and its me you have a problem with so keep it with me not them Thanks Peter (superman) (nodrescue)

#44 tommyt1

tommyt1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:28 PM

superman gamerpete nodrescue how many other logs he gots is a noob everytime he losses then your a mapper you ask him for a ss he wont give this f@g should be banned from TS hes a noob and always crys like a btch why do people even bother joining his games and joining his clans hes the biggest sore loser ever ive caught him mapping several times he wont give ss yet hes always asking others to provide 1 for him when he get scouted then trys to tarnish your name if you play with him and your good watch out hes guna call you a cheat if your a noob and he can own you your welcome to his games anytime gamer clan are basically newb hunters I dont even know how it can be fun owning guys that dont even know how to play then they think this game is so hard to learn online because pete that crusty old fool is just guna demolish them easy then call them a noob and abuse them so why would you keep playing when there an **** like that playing

Hi nublet aka Lockdown, im Tomott12 is the so called loser gamer clan, i have owned u and ur dumb m8s many times so any time u want a 1 0n1 for me to take u apart im here for u son -__-

#45 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:25 AM

tommyt1 you are horrible mate lol please dont speak about 1on1s

#46 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

tommyt1 you are horrible mate lol please dont speak about 1on1s

Told you Tom mate we gotta find a new site to post because nobody is running this site, its become a joke where players can team bully 1 player

#47 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:04 AM

Told you Tom mate we gotta find a new site to post because nobody is running this site, its become a joke where players can team bully 1 player

Just because several players (aka most of the current TS community) share a similar negative opinion about you, doesn't mean you are being bullied.

#48 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

LOL Team bully................isn't that what you do online?

#49 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:58 AM

ok my very last post on this topic because its totally getting boring now,
If so many hate me on ts like you say they do lol why when i open a 8 player game does it fill in under 1 min.
This sad topic was a good idea invented by a few losers to bring me down (Didn't work) ill be playing this game untill it it or me dies (Amen)
Just because i got it wrong a couple of times out of 1000 about mappers does not hide the fact that theres many noob mappers playing Tiberian sun.
We have not come to terms with it and allow these mappers so when the game laggs at start while these losers turn there cheat on we just go def 1st because most mappers go fast cc or Dizz but its cool...
Jeffbeck (Mr Lagger) i love the fact you write Team Bully when many times i seen you attack a player already being 2 v 1.
ok im happy now and to all those who wanna have a pop at me type away because your little squad of noobs wont back me down.

#50 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

Ok :

1) Filling games up has nothing to do with popularity. People are on TS to play the game and will join if there is one up.
2) You've been wrong more than a couple of times. Everybody knows this.
3) People are 'bringing you down' because you act like an immature prat, usually type abuse to the accused, ruin games and aren't man enough to apologise for your behaviour.
4) You've mapped in the past. I have never mapped, so get off your highhorse
5) You make ridiculous and ignorant statements like 'the game laggs at start while these losers turn their cheat on' aka TS myths.
6) There are more ways to play TS than just bunker for 10 and 20 minutes building mass bans. I like fast scout and attack - it's the way I play TS. If you don't like that, tough. It certainly doesn;t make me a noob.
7) You use teamspeak and I don't. I've been 4 v 1'd and 3 v 1'd many times by your team and others. I don't complain. So don't even suggest 2 v 1ing someone is bullying.
8) Funny how you complain about getting fast dizz'd and cc'd but it's always ok when a player on your team does it. Pfff

You're full of the proverbial.
GG

Edited by jeffbeck, 20 September 2011 - 01:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users