#1 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:23 AM

Not too bad i play YR mostly i would like it if someone would help me out a little teach me some stuff that i dont know things i do wrong bos ect.

I would love to get better at ra2 as well.

always down for cm and qms just would liek to get better.

#2 unanswered

unanswered

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:21 AM

Play QM, it's that simple. Use the country you want to learn, and just play multiple QM against players who are better than you.

#3 chopperman

chopperman

Oregon Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:35 AM

Not too bad i play YR mostly i would like it if someone would help me out a little teach me some stuff that i dont know things i do wrong bos ect.

ignore the idiot posting about qm, your a good player, who wont get better by qm, u are asking for bo tweaking, i can help you with sovs or yuri, with allies i can teach you what units to use but my bo's for allies i still have problems keeping money going, cause i like to build multiple things... easier with sov or yuri...

one big mistake i see players making is not controlling their miners, self dropping miners to eat closest ore and dropping early to get that extra building or tank up is huge...

#4 unanswered

unanswered

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:44 AM

ignore the idiot posting about qm, your a good player, who wont get better by qm, u are asking for bo tweaking, i can help you with sovs or yuri, with allies i can teach you what units to use but my bo's for allies i still have problems keeping money going, cause i like to build multiple things... easier with sov or yuri...

one big mistake i see players making is not controlling their miners, self dropping miners to eat closest ore and dropping early to get that extra building or tank up is huge...

If he wants to get good he's going to have to play QMs, he won't learn anything playing 3v3s with noobs like you.

#5 chopperman

chopperman

Oregon Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:53 AM

If he wants to get good he's going to have to play QMs, he won't learn anything playing 3v3s with noobs like you.

first off ill rape you, second i dont qm, third i play with this guy often and qm wont help him... since qm is full of losers like urself

#6 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:21 AM

yeah man i do qm and i do play with good players like the guy who posted above me i understand the point of the game and most of the stuff two it i just need to practice on the little things like chopper said. I would love if i could just play 1v1 with someone for a few hours that was really good and watch him play pther good player and learn off of that. thats how i seem to learn.

#7 unanswered

unanswered

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:28 AM

Next time you're on page me, I'll let you watch me play etc, don't listen to chopper he's clearly a moron and a noob.

#8 Steve1985

Steve1985

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • XWIS Name: BoRnGoD

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

If its such things as bo's or tc or along them lines best way to learn is obs a pro player and try and pick up what they do diffrent from you and try to your own style to it and learn from mistakes.

Also one thing i would say if you qm like you say you do, when u match a good player always try and re as much as you can the more you play better players the better you will get.

Im on yuris tonight anyway page me if you want some help, the way i got to hof was learning from Alex aka peruz and picking up his bo's and using them in my style.

Well what ever you do good luck

Nick i will use today will be borngod / sp3ci4l

Edited by Steve1985, 28 January 2011 - 07:01 PM.

#9 Ra1supreme

Ra1supreme

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • XWIS Name: win4cabal

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

you wont learn fast enough by playing qm's if you dont know the most part for bo's etc..

and you manage yuri, allies and sov differently, and also it depends on what map you play..
i will gladly show you the basics and such.

what do you actually know? and what do you want to learn exactly?

Edited by ra2supreme, 28 January 2011 - 09:49 PM.

#10 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

yeah man i do qm and i do play with good players like the guy who posted above me i understand the point of the game and most of the stuff two it i just need to practice on the little things like chopper said. I would love if i could just play 1v1 with someone for a few hours that was really good and watch him play pther good player and learn off of that. thats how i seem to learn.

Hello, my name is Mason.

I have a decent amount of experience in helping players on RA2, for YR however, I would consider myself ignorant on the matter. If you see me online on RA2 you can page me and we can play some 1v1's and I can tell you things you do wrong or things you can improve on, you can also obs me play a few games vs other players if you feel like that would help you as well. So, if you see "Seke" on you can page me and I might be willing to help you out for a few games.

What was said about playing QM's is true though. Playing ~50 qm's a month can substantially increase the time it will take for you to become a better player. It forces you to play a variety of maps, positions, countries, against countries, situations, and different tactical situations. So, I would recommend you try to play 30-50 qm's a month if you can.

Hope this helped, and I hope to see you on RA2!

Regards,
Mason

#11 Ra1supreme

Ra1supreme

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

Hello, my name is Mason.

I have a decent amount of experience in helping players on RA2, for YR however, I would consider myself ignorant on the matter. If you see me online on RA2 you can page me and we can play some 1v1's and I can tell you things you do wrong or things you can improve on, you can also obs me play a few games vs other players if you feel like that would help you as well. So, if you see "Seke" on you can page me and I might be willing to help you out for a few games.

What was said about playing QM's is true though. Playing ~50 qm's a month can substantially increase the time it will take for you to become a better player. It forces you to play a variety of maps, positions, countries, against countries, situations, and different tactical situations. So, I would recommend you try to play 30-50 qm's a month if you can.

Regards,
Mason

very true, qm is the key to becoming whole, better in every way, but only when he is "into" the game, he has to know the basics and such well, before he can truely learn in qm, and fast enough.

#12 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:30 PM

very true, qm is the key to becoming whole, better in every way, but only when he is "into" the game, he has to know the basics and such well, before he can truely learn in qm, and fast enough.

He can learn in QM no matter what his skill level is.

#13 Ra1supreme

Ra1supreme

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

He can learn in QM no matter what his skill level is.

he will, but not as much and as fast as you think.. if he doesnt have many clues of ra2, he will be running around like a headless chicken.. and also it depends on how good the individuel is at the game, some need much guidance to get pro and some need less.

#14 Steve1985

Steve1985

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • XWIS Name: BoRnGoD

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:39 AM

Hello, my name is Mason.

Regards,
Mason

OMFG never knew you was mason damn

he will, but not as much and as fast as you think.. if he doesnt have many clues of ra2, he will be running around like a headless chicken.. and also it depends on how good the individuel is at the game, some need much guidance to get pro and some need less.

I need less :laugh:

#15 chopperman

chopperman

Oregon Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:25 AM

This guy is a very good player, he just wants to get the small things right, small tips and ways the pros get a 1 up advantage on their opponents, he wants to understand if he uses the same bo's as you why are u still out tanking him or beating him, and like i said before part of it is dropping miners early and keeping them in control, others is pausing a building once in a while early game if need be, or maybe better ways to distract opponents to get a secret attack in for example splits... if you help this guy with some of the little things he could become an elite player.. he is past the point of learning the game he knows it very well he just needs the little extras now that will excel him further...

#16 offline

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • XWIS Name: a

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:06 PM

youtube. many videos there.. theres one of me losing... but dont look at this 1 :p

#17 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:30 AM

lol alright ^^

well i have been playing a lot of 1v1s and a lot of cms till i loose five vrs good players seems to be helping can never get qms are yrs tho lol mihgt play ra2 next month =)

#18 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:38 AM

Check my replays topic in the XWIS General section.

#19 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:23 PM

just started playing some ra2 btw so message me if your on and want to play some ggs =). bluntwrap is my nick

#20 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

play qm and then play more qm, against anyone on any map, any faction.

Look what ppl do in diff scenarios and so on and you will get better. thats the only way.

#21 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12275 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:23 PM

Yah he's right, damn Mikoz is right!!! :cool:

#22 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:50 PM

Yah he's right, damn Mikoz is right!!! :cool:

lawl Niek :p :D

#23 TimmyJohn

TimmyJohn

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1332 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:24 AM

Don't qm. You are wasting time because the ladder isn't very active. Practice BO's in skirmish on whatever positions you fancy. If you really want some games try to get on the Chinese server. I never had to wait to play my games there. If you can put up with being foreign.

#24 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

first off ill rape you, second i dont qm, third i play with this guy often and qm wont help him... since qm is full of losers like urself

QM is the best way to learn ra2

#25 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts
  • XWIS Name: PuNiSh3eR

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:16 AM

check out replays on cnctube or youtube, will help u also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users