13 replies to this topic

#1 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:37 PM

User "chrismlawrence" is current suspended until October 1st, but it appears he has been posting on his friends account "phatmouse"

A check of IPs should reveal the truth.

He is also a representative of the hacker ran server that keeps trying to poach members from this site.

Also, the member "ra2ownzu" appears to be another suspended member from this hacker associated network, i am presuming its "mole40k", who was also serving a suspension.

Edited by bbg0wnzu, 06 September 2010 - 04:47 PM.

#2 silver23

silver23

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • XWIS Name: silver23

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

Im sure ST can take care of their own problems...I think anyways..But have a good day Bettz, the #1 suck up ;)

#3 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

Im sure ST can take care of their own problems...I think anyways..But have a good day Bettz, the #1 suck up ;)

Silver if you cared at all about Tiberian Sun you wouldnt be siding with a guy that used to flood WOL with lobby bots, harvest illegal serials and be a member of a group that released trainers, serial harvesters and all sorts of other tools that played a large role in ruining the game.

Go learn your history, and find out where this guy really came from, i did.

but then i'm not as dumb, and not as easily brainwashed as the rest of you, its important the community remains on the official xwis servers, and thats a message that needs to be spread.

Edited by bbg0wnzu, 06 September 2010 - 05:03 PM.

#4 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9132 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:11 PM

I profite of this topic for aksed a question about that, why 2-3 active guys on ST can always post when they have 4-5 dupp account here cuz they was banned from ST into the past ? :huh:
thanks for info :)

#5 silver23

silver23

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:12 PM

Silver if you cared at all about Tiberian Sun you wouldnt be siding with a guy that used to flood WOL with lobby bots, harvest illegal serials and be a member of a group that released trainers, serial harvesters and all sorts of other tools that played a large role in ruining the game.

Go learn your history, and find out where this guy really came from, i did.

but then i'm not as dumb, and not as easily brainwashed as the rest of you, its important the community remains on the official xwis servers, and thats a message that needs to be spread.

I havent sided with anyone...Im not going to go learn the history of individuals or of a game because i could careless...ill go learn real history though like western civilization or something. You still are claiming these things that a member has done but still no proof....oh and last time i checked you were a member of that community also. lol

#6 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:45 PM

if you could careless stop spamming this report?

this thread is about forum ban dodgers, ok? if you want to discuss anything else make a seperate topic or send me a pm, dont derail my threads with your nonsense

#7 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:39 PM

User "chrismlawrence" is current suspended until October 1st, but it appears he has been posting on his friends account "phatmouse"

A check of IPs should reveal the truth.

He is also a representative of the hacker ran server that keeps trying to poach members from this site.

Also, the member "ra2ownzu" appears to be another suspended member from this hacker associated network, i am presuming its "mole40k", who was also serving a suspension.

SPAM

Please use the report button in future... they didn't spend all that time writing the code, making the button, and securing the code, then testing the code for the button to work... FOR YOU TO SPAM US !!!

kthxbai.

#8 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:16 PM

bbg0wnzu and you're using a dup account?

That's also against the rules. Topics like these shouldn't be posted imo, but instead a pm or email should be sent to a mod or admin.

#9 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:24 PM

That's also against the rules. Topics like these shouldn't be posted imo, but instead a pm or email should be sent to a mod or admin.

These persons were reported here because they have been personal messaging people and spamming links to their site, advertising and trying to poach members, its also of particular concern because the owner of the site in question has a sinister history, as ive explained.

You are not staff here, this does not involve you, so do not concern yourself with things that do not concern you, thank you.

#10 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:31 PM

These persons were reported here because they have been personal messaging people and spamming links to their site, advertising and trying to poach members, its also of particular concern because the owner of the site in question has a sinister history, as ive explained.

You are not staff here, this does not involve you, so do not concern yourself with things that do not concern you, thank you.

Doesn't matter who it involves. You posted this in the help forum.

As I said, this should ideally be reported to the forum staff directly. It would have also avoided all the spam.

#11 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:37 PM

Doesn't matter who it involves. You posted this in the help forum.

As I said, this should ideally be reported to the forum staff directly. It would have also avoided all the spam.

FYI I tried to PM 2 members of staff prior to creating this thread, both times it gave me an error that they didn't receive PM's.

Staff have already taken direct action recently to suspend these members and also remove many attempts at advertising and member poaching.
So i think staff will appreciate my insight, regardless of how it is delivered.

Again, you are not staff, you have no authority to tell members how to use this forum, and this does not involve you, so kindly be quiet and cease spamming my thread.

Thank you.

Edited by bbg0wnzu, 06 September 2010 - 11:38 PM.

#12 silver23

silver23

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:59 AM

exactly you can just pm the staff or hit the report? i dont believe you btw on the errors(based upon your history of decievement)...and this is a help topic anyone has the right to respond on this topic relating to the matter..

#13 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:46 AM

3 points here:

- 1. These members you speak of, are not banned, they are suspended, and if you bothered to do your homework, you would know that, instead of making yourself look more dramatic, by drawing 10 inch banner headlines that are false).

- 2. You (bbg0wnzu aka Bettzeug aka Skeleton Nod) are posting / trolling / trying to be "helpful" by using a second account, which is against the rules here at Strike-Team forums, and yes, I am aware that I am not staff... I'm not telling you what you can and can't do, I am alerting THEM, of YOUR breach of the rules.

- 3. Your post in the "HELP" section constitutes spam... in future, press the report button if you have concerns about player conduct.

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger, and this personal war you have been fighting with the TS community, is 1 which you will always lose, if you don't stick to the rules.

Report sent to staff, I don't see why you should have 2 or more accounts here Chris, it's against the rules, and unfair to other users.

#14 warhero99

warhero99

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:51 AM

Again, you are not staff, you have no authority to tell members how to use this forum, and this does not involve you, so kindly be quiet and cease spamming my thread.

Skable may not be a member of staff, but I believe the Forum Rules page exists for a reason. Do you have sight problems, bbg0wnzu? :D I do not understand what sort of reasoning compels you to make a topic accusing other members of an offence you yourself are apparently committing. And please be aware that as an exclusively YR player I have absolutely nothing to do in this pointless, never ending quarrel within the TS community, which at times borders on the laughable/pathetic. Just trying to see things objectively here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users