Planes miss more on yuris..

#27 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:32 PM

Unless the values for missile speed are changed: no. It's probably just an impression you have.

I'm not saying I can't be wrong, but I think this is more a statistic missinterpretation and a coincedal difference in chance striking.

Edited by truefeel, 24 May 2010 - 10:36 PM.

#28 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:27 AM

Tanks take longer to turn around on Ra2.

You don't always do a succesfull dodge :p. And I like it when he runs, which means he can't shoot my eagle and I'll just bomb a tank :p.

Move 1 cell and you dodge it... not hard.

#29 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:58 PM

Does not work every time. Moving the tank only gives a chance to dodge, but it does not guarantee it.

Untrue. Check the rulesmd.ini for YR and rules.ini for RA2. In both cases the rhino has a ROT (Rate Of Turn) of 5. I also checked the speed in both cases. Both are 6, so there is no difference in that either. The last I could come up with, concerning the rhino tank anyway, is if the accelerates in one game and in the other not, but in both cases the tank does not accelerate (so when it moves it is inmediately on speed 6).

Edited by truefeel, 25 May 2010 - 04:08 PM.

#30 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:27 PM

why dont you come on ra2 and we can try it? Oh right i won u 3-0 last time on maps ive never even played (the maps you created).. you didn't do such a great job of dodging the missles :p

#31 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

I am willing to help ANYONE with any faction or map... my name is Mason and if you give me your nick for Ra2 I'd be more than happy to try to give you some basic pointers, I've helped many people out with stuff and I would suggest Dave (airology), Frank, or Martin (insomniac) to help you out whenever they can, as they are great players all around and cool people as well. Just let me know what your nick is... I have like 30 nicks and I usually get on almost all of them soo... It'd just be easier if you gave me your nick. Lol.

I think I'll be mostly on iSeeStars this month though.

#32 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:12 AM

Korea is my favourite Allied, but I didnt play for a half of year, so dont remember exactly how to do gg with it. As I remember u must make preassure on Sovs building Eagles and strikeing on his Power plants, tanks, and so on. If ur preassure is good, he will build Flack cannons everywhere on his base to block Eagles. So u can go mass Grizles from many WF's and build 2 Airports, or u can get Teched and build mirages. If u go 2 AFC, u can also bind 2 Eagles on keys "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0" So when u have 2 eagles on key 1, on key 2 u have other eagles, on key 3 other eagles and so on, u can easier breake Soviet attack, and also it will be harder for them to do something like Stretching in the middle.

#33 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

i do 1tanks 2rockies 3456planes - if ava i do 1tanks 2rockies 3ifv 4567planes

#34 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

i do 1tanks 2rockies 3456planes - if ava i do 1tanks 2rockies 3ifv 4567planes

Cool! I'll do the same!

#35 DiON

DiON

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • XWIS Name: Murse88

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:32 AM

I'm lookin for someone to train me for Korea too. If anyone wants to take up the challenge, I'm more than willing to listen and learn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users