290 replies to this topic

#251 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

dsector again you arent that bright that was me being funny posting a pic of wuss aka casablanca in the sexy topic. not me.

and yes w0nna a lot of pros came from TS, the original SC celebrity ssamjang (before slayers_boxer was big) also came from TS he won one of the first mths of the ladder http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/SSamJang

a lot of TS players as u can see went on to be greats on other RTS games, maxpovver for instance became one of the best generals players of all time. the only person that i know from ra2 that went on to be good at another game was technique aka jeff but i believe he cheated a bunch on ra2?

they recognize a better game when they see it ;)

LMFAO that is hilarious though i forgot about that topic, what a handsome devil he is ;)

next time read  the whole topic. BE SMARTER

Edited by dawn2dusk, 28 October 2013 - 08:54 PM.

#252 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

I'm not bright because I didn't read the last post, ok. Insulting others must make you feel better. I didn't think you'd make a topic with pictures of someone else.

Back on topic, GO TS!

#253 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Because you post something without knowing what youre doing , I only insulted your game, your ra2 buddies came here making things up about beating me (LOL never happen) and my picture posting.

You hop on a bandwagon and attempt to banter with me, but dont know what youre talking about. 

#254 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Guys...take it from me, with over 10 years experience dealing with him...

just ignore.

#255 W0nNaPl4y

W0nNaPl4y

Colonel

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6954 posts
  • XWIS Name: W0nNaPl4y

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

dsector again you arent that bright that was me being funny posting a pic of wuss aka casablanca in the sexy topic. not me.

and yes w0nna a lot of pros came from TS, the original SC celebrity ssamjang (before slayers_boxer was big) also came from TS he won one of the first mths of the ladder http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/SSamJang

a lot of TS players as u can see went on to be greats on other RTS games, maxpovver for instance became one of the best generals players of all time. the only person that i know from ra2 that went on to be good at another game was technique aka jeff but i believe he cheated a bunch on ra2?

they recognize a better game when they see it ;)

LMFAO that is hilarious though i forgot about that topic, what a handsome devil he is ;)

next time read  the whole topic. BE SMARTER

I actually was alot better than Technique in Cnc3TW & KW. Ra3 i never played, but I'm quite good at sc2 aswell. 

Too bad I don't have so much time anymore

#256 Sam1988

Sam1988

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

This dawn2dusk kid makes me laugh  :lollol:

He can't stand a lose, how sad  :bye2:

edit; ohh btw im laughing harder and harder everyday. TS IS NO MORE KID  :lollol:  :lollol:  :lollol:  :lollol:

Edited by Sam1988, 29 October 2013 - 01:56 PM.

#257 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • XWIS Name: nil

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

i heard chun is a very good player

oh ya by the way,the november prize u can send it to my paypal(chun2412@hotmail.com)

oh ya by the way,the november prize u can send it to my paypal(chun2412@hotmail.com)

#258 memorize

memorize

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Jesus, some of the players on these lists....... awful

#259 dogbitz

dogbitz

New Conscript

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

cloooown was pretty good back in the days. Gotenk33 I played with and against he was really strong.
I never won against killerkg - he pissed me off :). Haven't seen redsharky in any of the posts, he was pretty good too.

I always played NOD so I was a fan of xtrmforce. Stefor was pretty strong too, I've learned a lot from him when I was in DEUCE.

Just installed the game again. A bit rusty but send me a msg if you want a game.

#260 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • XWIS Name: nil

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:33 AM

Madwolf82
2000 to present
Factor :gdi
A wolf that is mad and frightenning to some. Probably the best in asia and some say in europe

#261 AphrOdLte

AphrOdLte

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:23 AM

great post although this post actually triggered me to add a reply wink3.gif
by the way, also good posts by nimixes and phatmouse (ajw26?). I agree with the statement that every time period had/has it's top players.
to me 2000 was far the most competitive year, players like spdmouse, scarab0, mooooocoww, battltank, deleader, xtrmforce, inacurate, pshan3 and enemynr1 made lots of impression to me.
as i think of it now, i can be proud that in 2000 i've teamed up with more than half of those players in 2v2 clangames (never teamed up with moooocoww, inac, pshan n spdmouse, at least, not in their prime).
also, much respect goes to killerkg, megaf0rce, atombombu, dachschaf, afwunder, aphrodlte, insectsx, mstroftme etc. ppl who have made impression to me in several time periods later on (2001 - 2006).
as i wasn't around in that time period, i cant say anythin bout 2006 - 2009 .
as for 2010; a few ppl manage to impress me, even 11 years after its release ;-)
so, to repeat iluVjenn's words, don't post too much n spend yur time online PLAYING!

This is by far the most realest shit ive read. First off I have played with every top fucking player in the book and has dominated them all. From playing along side as team mates with them to compete against them. So for all you worthless piece of shit newbies who think you were considered good because you beat me in a game or two. Go suck a dick you wouldnt stand a chance against me at my prime ever. Insyder. U blew balls, you were never good you was a joke Newbelief was an awesome player to be able to carry such a noob. But thats what elites do. I have carried plenty of nobody ass players against the elites. My favorite being roofdiver against dachs in their prime for bill clan NGU. And Ray10184 as well my protege. SO STOP JOCKING MY DICK YOU FAGS WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO MY SKILL LEVEL. I was considered one of the best 1v1er ever everyone you ppl mentioned i not only beat. I DOMINATED. Even raped stefor 5x in a row forcing him to go GDI yeah bitches i did that. sorry stef had ta let kno...Dogbitz waasssup nig

atombombu and Mr Dkizlude a.k.a MegaF0rce the newb FF player from NGU that gab trained and turn him into an awesome player are the only 2 players who ever impressed me in their 2v2 ability. Hod/Law were good but nt all that. I rem mcv/emp rushing them completely fucking their whole thought process. This is chess not checkers ladies.. NONE OF U SIMPLE MINDED FUKS HAD A BRAIN. JUST REPEATED SHIT U SAW. ESPECIALLY DAT NOOB f1ref0x 10000 sams 10000 TITANS, SO PREDICTABLE AND U CALL DAT SKILLS. YOU PPL KILLED THIS GAME WEN U STOPPD THINKIN ND ONLY DID MASS PRODUCTION TO THE PT WHERE IT WAS REALLY ABOUT WHAT SPOT U WERE. BR OWNED TL , BL OWNED TR HANDS DOWN WHEN PLAYED TO MASS PRODUCTION GG NO RE FGTS

& MOT AND GAB. DEF DESERVE A MENTION. MOT WAS A WICKED RUSHER. & IF U DOUBLED MOT MR TURK WUD 100% KILL ONE OF U IN FIRST 10 MIN. I HAVE SUCH GREAT MEMORY OF GAMES THAT I CAN RECALL VIVIDLY AND CUD GO ON FOR HOURS DESCRIBING PLAYERS AND GAMES BUT ALLIN ALL. YOU ALL CAN BLOW A HORSE MENTIONING NEWBS LIKE 'SEB" DARE SAYING HES GOOD FUCK OUTTA HERE I NEVER HURD OF DAT NOOB TIL LIKE 2011 BY THEN WHO EVEN TRIED BESIDES KAPA LOL. LAST I REM I ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT MY STATS WAS WHEN THE LADDER WAS UP AND RUNNING. & U BEST BELIEVE MY CLANS WERE ALWAYS TOP 5 IF NOT TOP 3.

#262 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:11 PM

Calm down :)

#263 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

dlte=?

wait for it....

#264 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

Calm down :)

No shit huh? I think he wants a gold star.. What a champ

#265 AphrOdLte

AphrOdLte

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

YOU ARE A RANDOM. 

#266 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:22 AM

This is by far the most realest shit ive read. First off I have played with every top fucking player in the book and has dominated them all. From playing along side as team mates with them to compete against them. So for all you worthless piece of shit newbies who think you were considered good because you beat me in a game or two. Go suck a dick you wouldnt stand a chance against me at my prime ever. Insyder. U blew balls, you were never good you was a joke Newbelief was an awesome player to be able to carry such a noob. But thats what elites do. I have carried plenty of nobody ass players against the elites. My favorite being roofdiver against dachs in their prime for bill clan NGU. And Ray10184 as well my protege. SO STOP JOCKING MY DICK YOU FAGS WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO MY SKILL LEVEL. I was considered one of the best 1v1er ever everyone you ppl mentioned i not only beat. I DOMINATED. Even raped stefor 5x in a row forcing him to go GDI yeah bitches i did that. sorry stef had ta let kno...Dogbitz waasssup nig

Hey so you still play or just "trz-ing"? :p Do you know c0rpsmakr?

Edited by MrFrodo, 08 February 2014 - 12:24 AM.

#267 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:37 AM

lol dlte you off the ankle tracker?

i played with dlte way back when i was a newb, then right before he quit the most recent time.

#268 Ra1nStorM

Ra1nStorM

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:02 PM

dlte = ragnol2ok level

#269 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

pete was elite like ra1nstorm

#270 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

trz's korean step brother is best of all time.

#271 destroy3r

destroy3r

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

Still these rankings go on! The truth is most people can be top players by following a set few strategies, short rush, medium or long game depending on opponent / position / map. For GDI have some dis tricks / fake landing and man rush skills.
The true greats for me were people like schaf and insectsx who could adapt with ease and really had exceptional long games. I played with max and would say his nod was one of the best alongside schaf who equally had a very good nod. All the rest is here say and people who played for years constantly arguing about minor events or wins.
The real great times were 2000-2002 for me as strategies had developed and there were enough games to get the most out of a persons talent! A few in this topic dedicated so much time to the game and the good times in Ton2 on CncGamer or Champ that maybe it's not so surprising these topics still exist!! :D

#272 Punkernfg

Punkernfg

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

that you Phil?

#273 destroy3r

destroy3r

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

indeed it is! People still play?

#274 Punkernfg

Punkernfg

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

We do. I play on cncnet5 server however. Could never get xwis to work and cncnet5 is relatively active as well :)

#275 memorize

memorize

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

lol, I saw 14 people online. You missed Bluto7 off your lists, and Odom such brilliant TS players. Hi dlte, dogbitz and dest btw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users