Photo

Why The TS Community Needs To Move To This Site.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:23 PM

Gamerwarzone is a website that has recently been lobbying hard to have its staff granted moderator privileges on this site, they also want some type of affiliation, or co promotion for tournaments and prizes,
well I took it upon myself to do a little digging around, and discovered quite a few dark secrets about their higher staff.

fjnecjgar - Currently An Admin On Gamerwarzone.

The longest serving admin on the site, "fjnecjgar", who uses the forum name here "danonymous", is in fact a multiple time permanent banned cheater.
perm ban - LINK
32 day ban - LINK
16 day ban - LINK

Not only a prolific cheater, but also a prolific ban dodger, wasted a lot of riz's time dodging his ban and hiding with illegal serials.
He has recently been bragging about direct communication with Olaf on TS related issues LINK, I wonder if Olaf knows who is he really talking to?

Aurdead - Currently An Admin On Gamerwarzone.
The long serving moderator, and newly appointed Admin on gamerwarzone, Aurdead is another permanently banned cheater,
Guilty of pretty much the same as fjnecjgar,
riz had to spend an awful lot of time rebanning him over and over again, as he used up many illegal and shared serials causing all sorts of issues for other players and the staff here.
I'm sure riz will remember him very well.
He still prolifically cheats to this day.
Original 16 day ban LINK LINK
Perma Ban - LINK

WhiteTib/Warzone Trooper - Currently An Admin on Gamerwarzone.
Has a rich history of manipulating the community, seeking to gain access to staff positions on websites for reasons unknown,
Has been linked to cheat development LINK, which he denys, he hasnt been caught cheating on the game, but he hasnt really played the game since XWIS took over from WOL.
People can usually be judged by the company they keep, so certainly WhiteTib is not someone to be trusted.

More proof of that can be seen by looking at how he lobbied hard to sneak his friend and co worker Aurdead into a staff position here,
LINK & another attempt to sneak Aurdead the perma banned cheater into a staff position here LINK

Summary
This is all documented facts that exist on this very site, coming from admins like riz.
I mean, you only need to talk to riz about Aurdead and Fjnecjgar, they caused him so much hassle, that i wouldn't be surprised if he recalls them from memory.
And these are the people that are attempting to manipulate their way into positions of power on this site and the community.

I think anyone that truly cares about this game, or this community should take a good hard look at the facts, realise they are documented facts direct from this site,
coming from trustworthy sources like riz, and then realise the best thing would be to abandon gamerwarzone.
If you want to keep TS alive, if you want tournaments with prizes, and good relations with strike team, you cannot entrust the control of the community with characters like the above.
And by posting on gamerwarzone, that is what you are doing.

Bring it here guys, bring it on over the strike team, where the staff are professional and fair, and you have Bil, the most honest and genuine person ever to play TS, overlooking things.
You couldnt ask for more, the more time you waste on those pretender sites, the more you are crippling the progress of the game and community.

We need to rid the game of this cancer, and it only takes a small gesture from each player, so stop posting on gamerwarzone, and start posting here.

Over and out.

Edited by SkeletonNod, 17 April 2010 - 11:34 PM.

#2 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:18 AM

Your perseverance is impressive Bettz, to say the least.

At least I was a moderator, potential admin on GWZ at one point (note: potential) and I'm not on this list, and also according to WT his #1 recommendation to be a a TS mod here.

I'm curious, through our small portion of history between one another, if you find me a respectable person, or if you believe I am - in your eyes - the same type of person as these people.

I may be an admin on CnCLounge, and a former moderator on both GWZ and CNCgamer - but it seems you and I have both made an effort to be respectful to one another, I am just curious as to where I stand in your eyes, or if I am just another "member of staff that cannot be trusted".

#3 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • XWIS Name: ray

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:26 AM

You guys are totally blowing this out of proportion.
It goes like this, shut down gamerwarzone and shutdown cnclounge.
simple.

there are no need for 39573957 websites nor need for additional moderators. we just need more tournaments, prizes, and maybe a cheat patch.
There is still time to implement phase 2 of the rejuvenation process so that we can see our servers plentiful again!
There is still hope even for this 10 year old game.
FOCUS!!!

Edited by phatmouse, 18 April 2010 - 01:44 AM.

#4 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:29 AM

I'm focused, but curious as to how I appear in Bettz's eyes.

I'm not arguing the point for another moderator atm, but I will argue that we do need a patch.

Closing down the forums is a good idea, but it won't happen. First off, Petter is in charge on GWZ, and Scott is of CNCL. Point is, there is still more posts on ST now then there is on either site combined, so we are making strides in a forward direction.

I'm going to call you now Ray, because I want to hear your voice.

#5 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:23 AM

We have all moved to this site. So, i don't see the problems. The other sites are just for posting how we feel w/o getting banned =)

I vote SkeltonNod for moderator for the Tiberian Section(especially since many of you are fightign for power)! Give skeleton what he is looking for and this might help tiberian sun since he working hard to make everyone quit. He will start respecting people more so he can have that "authority" over every1 =). I can live w/o a moderator here cause it seems like whenever i come on this site i see negative posts like this one and no1 is removing the trolls =). All i have been trying to do was help Tiberian Sun and im sure people can vouch that i have never or will ever cheat. I am a ADMIN on gamerwarzone, but i didnt request it.

Its like the few members on here who is pro-ts is either Gandhi (peaceful) or Martin Luther King (tryign to help the community for better) and instantly get torn down by people that want the destruction of tiberian sun.

-Aur

Edited by hefeweize, 18 April 2010 - 03:31 AM.

#6 dan3157

dan3157

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

Someone is deleting posts.

WTF?

#7 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:00 PM

Gamerwarzone is a website that has recently been lobbying hard to have its staff granted moderator privileges on this site, they also want some type of affiliation, or co promotion for tournaments and prizes,
well I took it upon myself to do a little digging around, and discovered quite a few dark secrets about their higher staff.

fjnecjgar - Currently An Admin On Gamerwarzone.

The longest serving admin on the site, "fjnecjgar", who uses the forum name here "danonymous", is in fact a multiple time permanent banned cheater.
perm ban - LINK
32 day ban - LINK
16 day ban - LINK

Not only a prolific cheater, but also a prolific ban dodger, wasted a lot of riz's time dodging his ban and hiding with illegal serials.
He has recently been bragging about direct communication with Olaf on TS related issues LINK, I wonder if Olaf knows who is he really talking to?

Aurdead - Currently An Admin On Gamerwarzone.
The long serving moderator, and newly appointed Admin on gamerwarzone, Aurdead is another permanently banned cheater,
Guilty of pretty much the same as fjnecjgar,
riz had to spend an awful lot of time rebanning him over and over again, as he used up many illegal and shared serials causing all sorts of issues for other players and the staff here.
I'm sure riz will remember him very well.
He still prolifically cheats to this day.
Original 16 day ban LINK LINK
Perma Ban - LINK

WhiteTib/Warzone Trooper - Currently An Admin on Gamerwarzone.
Has a rich history of manipulating the community, seeking to gain access to staff positions on websites for reasons unknown,
Has been linked to cheat development LINK, which he denys, he hasnt been caught cheating on the game, but he hasnt really played the game since XWIS took over from WOL.
People can usually be judged by the company they keep, so certainly WhiteTib is not someone to be trusted.

More proof of that can be seen by looking at how he lobbied hard to sneak his friend and co worker Aurdead into a staff position here,
LINK & another attempt to sneak Aurdead the perma banned cheater into a staff position here LINK

Summary
This is all documented facts that exist on this very site, coming from admins like riz.
I mean, you only need to talk to riz about Aurdead and Fjnecjgar, they caused him so much hassle, that i wouldn't be surprised if he recalls them from memory.
And these are the people that are attempting to manipulate their way into positions of power on this site and the community.

I think anyone that truly cares about this game, or this community should take a good hard look at the facts, realise they are documented facts direct from this site,
coming from trustworthy sources like riz, and then realise the best thing would be to abandon gamerwarzone.
If you want to keep TS alive, if you want tournaments with prizes, and good relations with strike team, you cannot entrust the control of the community with characters like the above.
And by posting on gamerwarzone, that is what you are doing.

Bring it here guys, bring it on over the strike team, where the staff are professional and fair, and you have Bil, the most honest and genuine person ever to play TS, overlooking things.
You couldnt ask for more, the more time you waste on those pretender sites, the more you are crippling the progress of the game and community.

We need to rid the game of this cancer, and it only takes a small gesture from each player, so stop posting on gamerwarzone, and start posting here.

Over and out.

I see... so you want me to leave, but wont let me leave.

Instead of being happy withe the fact that I have left, you carry on with the backbiting, at least I have the balls to say it to your face.... now feel free to call me a liar for not giving up on the TS community, when we all know that's BS, and that you are the reason I am back.

It goes like this.
Bettzeug, You have cheated, you trolled, you harrassed, you got banned.
When you got banned, you did everything you can to belittle the staff of the site, and then make yourself look like a shiny penny.

I ask you 1 question.

WHY , (when you know full well my stanse against cheating) did you NOT bring this to my attention AT ALL ? No threads, nothing... simple, because you love going over the top, making a big drama out of everything, and KILLING what's left of TS.

Oh, and by the way... your "WTs links to cheats" site is blatently a bag of ****, look around... and you will see NOT 1 person has EVER asked me for a screenshot on ANY forum, in the entire 10 year history of TS, because they know I don't cheat.

What exactly do you want ? To become Tiberian Sun moderator here ? (It's a bit hypocritical since you're one of the most prolific cheaters on TS, with a history of autostarting, making death threats, namehiding, and even bragged about it in topics on GWZ)

You know what.... since this community really doesn't give a monkeys anymore, and willl stop at nothing to TOTALLY kill itself... I (in the spirit of democracy, and election) would like to see Bettzeug run for office, and the position of TS Moderator...

Now.. let's hear your manifesto... (we all know 1 of the hidden agendas will be the fact that you are going to make sure I am banned from everything, because let's face it, there really is only 1 space for genious in TS, and 2 of us can't occupy the same space).

#8 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

I'm not interested in your hollow accusations or personal dramas, i'm only interested in what's best for this game and its community.

If you cared at all about this game or its community, you wouldn't be working alongside permanently banned cheaters and some of the biggest nuisances the strike team staff have ever had to deal with from TS,
and you most certainly wouldn't be trying to get them staff positions here.

You deny everything else, playing the ignorance card, well a true test of that will come now, when we see what action you take now that you cant possibly deny knowing.

My guess is no action will be taken?

But I'll be contacting the owner of gamerwarzone, linking him to this thread so that he is fully aware of just who is staffing his project.
Perhaps he will see the benefit for the community and greater good for the game in the closure of his own site.

Edited by SkeletonNod, 18 April 2010 - 06:21 PM.

#9 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

I'm not interested in your hollow accusations or personal dramas, i'm only interested in what's best for this game and its community.

My "hollow accusations" are posts MADE BY YOU... where YOU admit to all of it in a thread on GamerWarzone, all laid out, and archived for everyone to see, as proof.
http://www.gamerwarzone.com/forum/?showtopic=16597

If you cared at all about this game or its community, you wouldn't be working alongside permanently banned cheaters and some of the biggest nuisances the strike team staff have ever had to deal with from TS, and you most certainly wouldn't be trying to get them staff positions here.

You REALLY are an idiot.

You tried to get me to leave... THEN I LEFT

And NOW, you're whinging because YOU made me come back... seriously.. MAKE UP YOUR MIND !!!! Do you want me to leave, or stay ?

You deny everything else, playing the ignorance card, well a true test of that will come now, when we see what action you take now that you cant possibly deny knowing.

Well... perhaps this is your plan all along.... Don't tell me that some of my staff are alleged cheaters, and then, make me out as a harbourer of cheaters.

Give me a frigging break... seriously... if you wanted to take down a site, I have to hand it to you, you've done a bang-up job of it.
Step 1 - Let staff get good roles.
Step 2 - Tell everyone else, EXCEPT ME !!!
Step 3 - blackmail me into getting rid of the staff, shutting the site down, and leaving the TS community altogether....

And you know what... you're plan worked REALLY well.

What's your plan to get your account unbanned from GWZ, and become an Admin ? in fact, why not just cut out the middle man, and I'll make you admin now shall I ?
Oh wait, that would be a bit hypocritical of me, wouldn't it... hiring a known cheater.

Congratulations, I take my hat off to you.

My guess is no action will be taken?

Guess all you like, but until you ACTUALLY tell me what it is you expect me to do... in plain english, instead of Bettzeug english, then you leave me with no choice... to live in ignorance, since I have no mind-reading helmet.

But I'll be contacting the owner of gamerwarzone, linking him to this thread so that he is fully aware of just who is staffing his project.
Perhaps he will see the benefit for the community and greater good for the game in the closure of his own site.

Feel free, want his email address ?

#10 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

WT, you're putting forward a PERM BANNED CHEATER to be a potential TS mods?
That's just ridiculous.

Edited by Skable, 18 April 2010 - 07:06 PM.

#11 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:13 PM

WT, you're putting forward a PERM BANNED CHEATER to be a potential TS mods?
That's just ridiculous.

More than that... I don't even like him, and he doesn't like me.

The whole point being... if a non-cheater can't get in... then perhaps (as in life) all the **** will get into the high positions, and fubar all the laws, and the innocents will be punished.

Welcome to earth... where NOTHING makes sense... and the good guy NEVER wins.

#12 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:24 PM

not bloody likely

#13 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:26 PM

More than that... I don't even like him, and he doesn't like me.

That's another blatant lie,
you recently promoted Audead to an admin on gamerwarzone, and when you "quit" for 24 hours, you stated that Aurdead was in charge.

And in the thread where you requested a moderator here, you and aurdead are clearly colluding and recommending each other for the position.
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/162506-request-for-a-forum-moderator/

Edited by SkeletonNod, 18 April 2010 - 07:27 PM.

#14 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:32 PM

not bloody likely

GOOD
Then my point is made, and now I can move on knowing that people like him have been noted, and that we can all carry on enjoying a Strike-Team that's cheatfree.

Now, back on-topic.
I have never condoned cheating, that site has nothing to do with me, and I don't allow cheats to be uploaded to the site.
And, I have never been asked for a screenshot in Tiberian Suns entire 10 year+ history, on ANY forums (watch the screenshot requests suddenly start flooding in).

(This is in no way an advert for the forums I admin)

Choice.... it's what everyone has (except those who are banned).

neogrant, would you kindly change whatever you deem inflammatory, to prevent this hassle from Bettzeug.
Bettzeug, you're banned (deal with it) and now, you're on ignore.

#15 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

Im not a cheater. Chris aka skeleton did a favor for me by posting the evidence which leads me to being innocent. If you read the evidence it shows why i was banned. I personally used a old school WOL tactic to r/c the game Bcause endophagy aka theSwarm sent fiends to my base. I had a perfect 40w/0 lose record and it was my first month back on ts. I didn't know such a thing of strike-team and getting points back. Yes, ignornance was on my part. But i fully admmited to doing it w/o thinkin ill get eventually fully banned. Rizla was just trying to make a example out of me.

#16 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

Im not a cheater. Chris aka skeleton did a favor for me by posting the evidence which leads me to being innocent. If you read the evidence it shows why i was banned. I personally used a old school WOL tactic to r/c the game Bcause endophagy aka theSwarm sent fiends to my base. I had a perfect 40w/0 lose record and it was my first month back on ts. I didn't know such a thing of strike-team and getting points back. Yes, ignornance was on my part. But i fully admmited to doing it w/o thinkin ill get eventually fully banned. Rizla was just trying to make a example out of me.

http://www.gamerwarzone.com/forum/?showtopic=17073 <-- proof that skeletonnod is also a cheater. he just did it a few days ago. His ip matches the same ip in gamerwarzone he orignally posted with.

#17 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:59 PM

im curious why the mods have deleted a topic that is more factual than most of the opinions/lies skeleton nod has spouted.

Edited by Orochi, 19 April 2010 - 12:20 AM.

#18 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:20 AM

I've been a proponent of using fiends as an anti cheat since around 2003, its nothing i'm ashamed of.
the same way id have no problem attacking a burglar if i caught him stealing from my home.

I wish there was a better solution, a more effective way of ensuring i get points i have rightfully earned, but there isnt.

Edited by SkeletonNod, 19 April 2010 - 12:38 AM.

#19 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:58 AM

That is a good point, but it's hard to claim 'self defense' on an online game when cheating is such a downfall anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users