#51 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

I haven't seen any results whats so ever and 0 updates on the issue so what's a man suppose to do.

Be patient. The only effect posts like yours might have is to further delay things.

#52 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

Ight now that I got the updates I have no need to post harshly... it appears you guys got things going np.

But there were no updates for the past month+, thats why you get responses like mine ^^.

#53 Tobi

Tobi

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4043 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:59 AM

Personally I really don't mind about the HOF's at all (probably because I've never been in single player HOF, and never will :p). Actually I'm pretty happy about the fact that the server is still on and you are able to report cheaters. I assume, that the admins are focusing on the cheat report analyzing by the first priority, which is a good call in my opinion. Maybe it's already too late and a bit pointless to update one year old HOF's now, while there are more important things to concentrate on. I know this might sound stupid, but basically, if the poorly restricted amount of admins left could concentrate on current issues and tasks, we could see the upcoming HOF's published on time and the cheat reports solved more quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users