#51 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:13 AM

LOL, you are only known because you are a mapping, miner bugging geek. I think being unknown is more of a complement than being known for being a cheating scumbag.

Blah blah. Get a grip on reality you pathetic waste of brain. Flame is all you can do, nothing more despite years of playing the same game and sucking at it just like jrisbad. Not a surprise why people like you and JR are such miserable failures in life, you can't control your behavior or function in society so this is where you vent your rage and make up for a non-existant social life.

Keep bringing up things on this forum that don't involve you, and people way out of your league of terrible skill.

I've proved fair play tons of times, 100% fairly so you can just take a hike gyronewb. Maybe get some fresh air. Like damn I know you suck but don't let the game consume you psychologically.

What exactly does miner glitching do & what benefits does Sunny get from doing it?

Sorry, I don't understand it.

well wigan its good to see that you acknowledge miner bugging doesnt help people win, it just slows down the control of the person bugging the opponents miner and makes them lose micro cause they're not focusing on their units/ attacking. So its a big misconception of people thinking that miner bugging owns, it doesnt. The only time a miner bug is useful is when some noob sends their 1st miner to alt you (a lame rush that essentially has no counter) so then, miner bugging can be seen as justified; its really the only counter to that.

Edited by AaSoVGoD, 24 January 2010 - 05:21 AM.

#52 caseybob

caseybob

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:11 AM

well wigan its good to see that you acknowledge miner bugging doesnt help people win, it just slows down the control of the person bugging the opponents miner and makes them lose micro cause they're not focusing on their units/ attacking. So its a big misconception of people thinking that miner bugging owns, it doesnt. The only time a miner bug is useful is when some noob sends their 1st miner to alt you (a lame rush that essentially has no counter) so then, miner bugging can be seen as justified; its really the only counter to that.

:rockon:

Are you really trying to justify miner glitching by saying that it is more harmful to the player glitching the miner than it is to the player being glitched? :ohmy:

#53 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:46 AM

Blah blah. Get a grip on reality you pathetic waste of brain. Flame is all you can do, nothing more despite years of playing the same game and sucking at it just like jrisbad. Not a surprise why people like you and JR are such miserable failures in life, you can't control your behavior or function in society so this is where you vent your rage and make up for a non-existant social life.

Keep bringing up things on this forum that don't involve you, and people way out of your league of terrible skill.

another classic comeback from the king of arrogance. I adore the way you think that people care so much about a game (especially one i dont play), it helps explain why you have to cheat to be acknowledged on it. this game is your life and yet you talk about social life? LOL.

I've proved fair play tons of times, 100% fairly so you can just take a hike gyronewb. Maybe get some fresh air. Like damn I know you suck but don't let the game consume you psychologically.

FAIL

well wigan its good to see that you acknowledge miner bugging doesnt help people win,

he does nothing of the sort, retard. reread his post, it CLEARLY shows the he doesn't understand what miner bugging is, making it pretty hard for him acknowledge that it does not help you win.

it just slows down the control of the person bugging the opponents miner and makes them lose micro cause they're not focusing on their units/ attacking. So its a big misconception of people thinking that miner bugging owns, it doesnt. The only time a miner bug is useful is when some noob sends their 1st miner to alt you (a lame rush that essentially has no counter) so then, miner bugging can be seen as justified; its really the only counter to that.

in other words, helping you win, idiot. trying to justify miner bugging is as good as trying to justify your cheating; no one but your lapdogs are buying it.

#54 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:04 AM

why do you care... you dont even play anymore :S

#55 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:30 AM

no one likes cheating gits flaunting it all over the forum when they have no right to even be playing.

#56 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:36 AM

dylan your a newschool kid that dosent understand what most of us all do, so plz stop blindly saying things ppl have told u, when your outnumbered 100-1 u should realize we r either all bffs (no), or that we all know things u dont. so plz just stop, your making yourself look like an idiot.

"better to be quiet and let ppl think your an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

#57 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts
  • XWIS Name: reano

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:03 AM

Lol at Sunny's post I love his use of the English Language but anyway on a serious note is ALT cheating? I think the admin says it was there by design or something. Is there an admin decision on whether miner glitching is cheating? I have done a search and even read this http://xwis.net/nuke/html/modules.p...icle&sid=13 but cannot see anything that is exact. I see the word 'exploitation of bugs' but alt was supposed to be a bug but then someone said it was there by intention. Is the bug for miners there by intention or is this a bug exploitation.

If someone has a ruling somewhere in a previous post could they find it. If they do that is ground for banning but if not then I guess it can be used as per the miner alt... JUst being neutral here.

Also I dont think WiganFC was saying it gives no advantage he was merely asking a question...

Edited by reano, 24 January 2010 - 11:04 AM.

#58 thomas338

thomas338

Sun Wukong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11381 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:13 AM

Lol at Sunny's post I love his use of the English Language but anyway on a serious note is ALT cheating? I think the admin says it was there by design or something. Is there an admin decision on whether miner glitching is cheating? I have done a search and even read this http://xwis.net/nuke/html/modules.p...icle&sid=13 but cannot see anything that is exact. I see the word 'exploitation of bugs' but alt was supposed to be a bug but then someone said it was there by intention. Is the bug for miners there by intention or is this a bug exploitation.

If someone has a ruling somewhere in a previous post could they find it. If they do that is ground for banning but if not then I guess it can be used as per the miner alt... JUst being neutral here.

Also I dont think WiganFC was saying it gives no advantage he was merely asking a question...

when desr first posted about the bug riz said that any1 who would even post about it on the forum would be banned...
than they deleted all the topics and posts about it, so i guess it's considered cheating.

#59 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:14 AM

when desr first posted about the bug riz said that any1 who would even post about it on the forum would be banned...
than they deleted all the topics and posts about it, so i guess it's considered cheating.

Banned from playing or forum?

#60 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:15 AM

Sunny is a legend really, you would all miss him if he were gone.

#61 thomas338

thomas338

Sun Wukong

• Members
  • 11381 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:15 AM

Banned from playing or forum?

can't remember, but desr got banned from playing for it i think.

#62 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:41 AM

can't remember, but desr got banned from playing for it i think.

Thought he got banned from the forum...

#63 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:46 AM

:rockon:

Are you really trying to justify miner glitching by saying that it is more harmful to the player glitching the miner than it is to the player being glitched? :ohmy:

+1 ridicolous.

#64 thomas338

thomas338

Sun Wukong

• Members
  • 11381 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:53 AM

+1 ridicolous.

robin was that you i played yday on that huge ice map with all the oils?

#65 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:25 PM

robin was that you i played yday on that huge ice map with all the oils?

yea i think so was pretty cool game, but my game crashed =[
was very fun until the game crashed -.-

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
105798 thomisbck Libya 2 +45 moloch America 2 -45 38:12 Arctic Circle 19:30 23-01-2010 34 P
moloch killed bought left captured
units 118 171 58
buildings 23 60 19 9
infantry 37 166 32
planes 2 86 1
thomisbck killed bought left captured
units 103 194 62
buildings 26 91 33 6
infantry 127 50 3
planes 50 44 2

#66 thomas338

thomas338

Sun Wukong

• Members
  • 11381 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:30 PM

yea i think so was pretty cool game, but my game crashed =[
was very fun until the game crashed -.-

yeah it was a good game. even match with many comebacks, although we both played pretty bad. :p

#67 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

dylan your a newschool kid that dosent understand what most of us all do, so plz stop blindly saying things ppl have told u, when your outnumbered 100-1 u should realize we r either all bffs (no), or that we all know things u dont. so plz just stop, your making yourself look like an idiot.

"better to be quiet and let ppl think your an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

:S thats right

you just removed all doubt

#68 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:47 PM

just watched the video where Sunny minor glitched Marko again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvc4IkD0o0

LOL How **** is Sunny? Even with his Minor glitching he got totally owned, he really is an awful player with no tc, he does not even scout.

The video is 100% proof of Sunnys cheating, admins do your job and ban him NOW.

#69 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

Jr, there are several problems:

1. I am not sure if it even was a QM or CM; in the case of FFG it is not possible to hand out punishments

2. Although I tought miner glitching is bug abuse and thus cheating, reano made me doubt about that.

3. That video was made several months ago; I doubt it would count as legit evidence in the first place.

4. You are sure to quickly jump in to ban Sunny; even though I highly rank on fair play and have a zero tolerance against cheating myself and thus finding the cheating of Sunny unacceptabe, your motives are different: you just want to get Sunny really ****ed off. In other words: you don't want sunny to get banned b/c he cheated, but b/c he is a pain in the **** for you.
You are not neutral in this, and so you should really back off. and before you start: yes, I don't have a good history with Sunny too, but that would be no reason for me to get him banned (and that would be assuming that you and I would be admins and thus be in the position to hand out punishments, which we both clearly are not).

#70 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:33 PM

Jr, there are several problems:

1. I am not sure if it even was a QM or CM; in the case of FFG it is not possible to hand out punishments

was qm, hes admitted to miner bugging in qm countless times

2. Although I tought miner glitching is bug abuse and thus cheating, reano made me doubt about that.

no doubt in my mind it is. ST wouldnt have banned anyone who mentioned how to do it if it wasnt

3. That video was made several months ago; I doubt it would count as legit evidence in the first place.

it was

4. You are sure to quickly jump in to ban Sunny; even though I highly rank on fair play and have a zero tolerance against cheating myself and thus finding the cheating of Sunny unacceptabe, your motives are different: you just want to get Sunny really ****ed off. In other words: you don't want sunny to get banned b/c he cheated, but b/c he is a pain in the **** for you.
You are not neutral in this, and so you should really back off. and before you start: yes, I don't have a good history with Sunny too, but that would be no reason for me to get him banned (and that would be assuming that you and I would be admins and thus be in the position to hand out punishments, which we both clearly are not).

there are no two ways around it. it IS blatent bug abuse, ST bans bug abuse. I'm guessing they wont for the same reason that they wont ban alting, even though it is obvious, it is 'unprovable' beyond ALL doubt.

Edited by Gyroscopic, 24 January 2010 - 05:34 PM.

#71 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:50 PM

was qm, hes admitted to miner bugging in qm countless times

Rather strange that no action has been taken then.

no doubt in my mind it is. ST wouldnt have banned anyone who mentioned how to do it if it wasnt

But would they also ban people from effectively use it? Sounds strange, I know, but ST admins has been known take sometimes strange stands.

it was

That's the problem: it was, but not necessary now anymore. That video should had been posted back in august in a cheat report. The fact that Sunny still is playing is b/c that was not done.

there are no two ways around it. it IS blatent bug abuse, ST bans bug abuse. I'm guessing they wont for the same reason that they wont ban alting, even though it is obvious, it is 'unprovable' beyond ALL doubt.

For you record: that message was directed completely to Jr and to no-one else. And alting is according to ST not bug abuse (although I highly detest alting), in which case it simply ends the discussion about alting. However, the stance from ST towards miner glitching is rahter unclear. I do have readed somewhere where Riz talked about miner glitching, but I can't remember what he exactly said. I'll have to search that up.

#72 tom2cool

tom2cool

b00 ya!

• Members
  • 11168 posts
  • XWIS Name: c0oL4tom

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:06 PM

The legit evidence is that sandeep admitted to using it. That video is just the icing on the cake.

sunny all of your posts are fails as you don;t even consider what people are saying and interoperate it to your own dis functional belief's about yourself and this game, it is pathetic.

#73 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

That's the problem: it was, but not necessary now anymore. That video should had been posted back in august in a cheat report. The fact that Sunny still is playing is b/c that was not done.

that's the point, IT WAS.

Rather strange that no action has been taken then.

But would they also ban people from effectively use it? Sounds strange, I know, but ST admins has been known take sometimes strange stands.

For you record: that message was directed completely to Jr and to no-one else. And alting is according to ST not bug abuse (although I highly detest alting), in which case it simply ends the discussion about alting. However, the stance from ST towards miner glitching is rahter unclear. I do have readed somewhere where Riz talked about miner glitching, but I can't remember what he exactly said. I'll have to search that up.

ik, but it let me sum up my point pretty nicely =] regardless, the alting/bug abuse thing was never cleared up. st cant ban it b/c there is no way of CATEGORICALLY proving it in the same way as miner bugging cant be fully proved. imo, they are both bug abuse but st wont say that both are bug abuse b/c that would be stupid as they cant prove beyond all doubt (no matter how small) either.

#74 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

regardless, the alting/bug abuse thing was never cleared up. st cant ban it b/c there is no way of CATEGORICALLY proving it

It was cleared up. Riz said that alting is not bug abuse and was intentionally made by the game designer. You can have a different opinion about that, which I believe it or not share that opinion, but it is clear as a polished diamant that it is allowed by xwis. You can only stop that by trying to counter it ingame, but complaining that alting should be punished is simply useless, and especially b/c we got a laming administrator (Olaf).

in the same way as miner bugging cant be fully proved. imo, they are both bug abuse but st wont say that both are bug abuse b/c that would be stupid as they cant prove beyond all doubt (no matter how small) either.

Miner glitching is clearly proved in the video of marko, no doubt about it. On top of that Sunny confessed it. Unless Jr putted a gun against Sunny's head and forced Sunny to tell that he miner glitched, I don't see any reason to doubt that sunny effectively used the glitch. Ok you could say that there's a possibility that the images in the first post of this topics are faked, but Sunny did confessed somewhere in this forums that he miner glitched, and the video provided by marko is not faked; that would be noticable if it was.

Btw, I found this:

Right well enoughs enough. Desr's got an invite up there for somewhere to goto voice his opinions and freely express himself, that offer isn't open for here, so desr and his game ruining fanboys can head off to the BA site if they wanna discuss this, it's getting no more airtime here. I only see further advertising of it if we keep this topic open so i am closing it, it's only acting as a desr attractant anyway, he's desperately seeking attention and he isn't going to get it here.

If you got idea's on how to prove the use of this, (optional/voluntary keylogger?) first consider if the proof could be faked to prove against an innocent player, if ye think it can't be, then PM me and we'll discuss it privately.

If he starts posting again, pm me with a link to the profile of the nick he is using and the topic/s that he is posting in, don't respond to his posts or topics as it just bumps his posts and they are more likely to be read.

Any nicks you see spreading the bug on the server, just printscreen it, upload to imageshak and pm me the link, if it checks out i will perm chat ban all their nicks, a few people already received the bans.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1166276

B/c they would instantly permanent ban people, regardless if they have a cheating history or not, who explained how to do the miner glitch, you could assume out of it that if someone somehow get proved that he used the miner glitch, he would atleast get a ban. However, very strangly they did not banned desr from the game (yes, desrlator is infact NOT banned); when someone asked why desr was not banned, this was riz his answer:

No real point, Desr doesn't play anymore and even if he did, he's ruined his fav game, i doubt if he does go online to play, that there will be many people willing to play him without using his own bug against him.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...l=desr&st=0

Ok, he might not played anymore, but they should have banned desr anyway to set an example for other people. This makes it VERY unclear how ST stands towards miner glitching: they perm. ban people who spread the information how to do it, but they do not take actions towards people who effectively use it, even though there was no doubt AT ALL that desrlator used miner glitching.

Edited by truefeel, 24 January 2010 - 06:48 PM.

#75 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:36 PM

To be honest the confession of cheating would not be enough to get him banned. I do not recall that anyone has ever been banned for admitting to map hacking before, but yes reports have been proven when people admitted to washing or deliberately disconnecting on the forum. Screenshots from in game have never been considered proof.

The proof is the video, it shows 100% without any doubts that Sunny is a cheater. The reason that no action has been taken is probably because the admins have not processed any cheat reports at all for YR since marko reported Sunny many months ago.

And Truefeel my problems with Sunny all started because of his cheating, I used to play Sunny a lot in 1v1's and we had some good games, but after a while when Sunny constantly refused to post SS I got fed up with him. Everybody knows that Sunny is lucky not to have been perm banned 3 years for failing countless ss requests.

I have said many times that if Sunny were to appologise for his past actions and change his ways then I would lay off him, I am all for giving people a chance to change, but with Sunny that is not possible, I really believe he has some underlying mental health problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users