#51 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9132 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

I am one of the best toe players ever, very few players can go for months on end without losing a single game.

Once I have my clan m8s on my team we are next to unbeatable.

Evlkn1ght is just jealous that he can't beat us. He has tried many times and has lost about 30 games on the bounce. None of us use any cheats, it is all in your mind.

When I play you I know we will win, it is just another day at the office, don't have to do anything speical to beat an average noob like you :laugh:

Cool, ur one of the best player on 3v3 ffg TOE game with crates, respect :laugh:

bullet, unbeatable ? i have always think bullet is a really freewin clan ? but only ffg players...

evilkn1ght is probaly better of you in 1 v 1 game ;) JR is the guy who non stop talk but it's one of the only here who have never prove nothing, never QM, never CM, never ffg 1v1...
so dont talk.

#52 Kaney

Kaney

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:48 AM

;)

#53 Gavyb

Gavyb

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:57 AM

great now thats twice uve beaten me so now do u wanna show all the losses vs me ? oh n gg btw u spied me but yet buckshot dc so gg bullet u just got OWNED :thumbup: so even when u guys had hill and spied u still dc wonder why that is lol

also bullet only play spots 1 , 2 , 3

Edited by Gavyb, 27 December 2009 - 03:08 AM.

#54 BuCKSHoT

BuCKSHoT

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:03 PM

great now thats twice uve beaten me so now do u wanna show all the losses vs me ? oh n gg btw u spied me but yet buckshot dc so gg bullet u just got OWNED :thumbup: so even when u guys had hill and spied u still dc wonder why that is lol

also bullet only play spots 1 , 2 , 3

Gavy dont ever mention my name in your posts about me dcing or mapping unless you have proof. You know damn well that I dont, and I am quite certain that Jr and Kf dont map either. Kf's screen shots are proof enuff and in the six years I've played with Jr he has never given me any indication that he cheats. He has had to adapt with all the rule changes ( which are bs btw ) the mappers and the whiners and he still wins. He wins because of good tactics and tank control and because he has good team mates that know their role on this map and execute it to the letter. The map is Tour of Egypt, its team alliance, and its ffg, so why is everyone crying about it? Anyone who doesn't like it or thinks we cheat should never join games, but you do anyways dont you? I think in some sick way you enjoy the pain we bring you guys and you get off on flaming afterwords.

#55 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:13 PM

Well said.

The funny thing is that in over 6 years of playing nobody has once posted a screenshot of any of us cheating, however I have posted SS before of gavyb89 reconing the game when he was defeated.

Infact I will go and see if I can find it now :laugh:

We have been owning you for years gavy, you know it, we know it and everybody else knows it. So accept the fact that we are better than you and maybe then you will stop being so angry about it :laugh:

Lol ive found the SS of gavy causing a recon error when he lost.

He was on his "MyHill nick"

You are such an idiot gavy, stop accusing others of cheating when you are the biggest cheater of them all.

haha look at this

Attached Thumbnails

• myhill_rcon.JPG

Edited by JRisKING, 27 December 2009 - 05:15 PM.

#56 Gavyb

Gavyb

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:23 PM

lol ? now post the sync file to it aswell so we can all c the ip address to that nick coz as we all know u copy my nicks jr n so does the rest of bullet members n thats the reason that nick there has reconned the game coz now i use MyHiLL oh n now also i use lower case i in my icyunvme nick aswell coz sad pathetic noobs such as urself cry when i own u even when ur mapping cause recons then say ur gonna copy my nicks ill even post proof of this aswell and u even admitted to it that u was gonna do so gg get owned again :D

oh n so i c its 2-0 to inc n me lol last night NEXT :happy:

28559368.jpg
39938486.jpg
53609259.jpg
53749380.jpg
57652197.jpg

enjoy :p

Edited by Gavyb, 27 December 2009 - 06:31 PM.

#57 Kaney

Kaney

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:39 PM

http://xwis.net/players/?q=myhili
http://xwis.net/players/?q=myhiil
http://xwis.net/players/?q=myhiii

haha none of them exists nor have they ever existed so its clearly you! :laugh: CHEATER

#58 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:54 PM

Of course it was him, I remember the game and it was def gavy, but of course as usual he will deny it and lie because that is all he can do, truth hurts gavy.

Go and recon more games and then blame it on others, you are pathetic.

#59 Gavyb

Gavyb

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

Of course it was him, I remember the game and it was def gavy, but of course as usual he will deny it and lie because that is all he can do, truth hurts gavy.

Go and recon more games and then blame it on others, you are pathetic.

read my previous post plz gg get owned :D

#60 QmisDead

QmisDead

/ ignore ....

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • XWIS Name: Yes

Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:22 PM

read my previous post plz gg get owned :D

You are nothing but a fool + you have no skill 1on1 what so ever so plz be quiet.

:ph34r:

#61 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:06 AM

my other topic shows a bullet cheater, not sure which bullet noob it is, but its one of them. and buck u did dc the 1st game we played, red bar + name. u even said that u desoed your own troops and the dc happened instantly after that.

i like how all 3 of u have chosen to ignore gavy's ss's of jr conspiring to copy his nicks and cheat on them so noone will play with gav anymore. (proof alone jr cheats, lol)

u know u can delete nicks right guys? copy a nick, cheat on it, delete it. not exactly rocket science in covering your trails.

not only that but gavy does not play 1 very often, hes usually 3 or 6. whereas jr plays spot 1 about 99% of the time. a little tid bit that i think is intriguing.

#62 BuCKSHoT

BuCKSHoT

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

my other topic shows a bullet cheater, not sure which bullet noob it is, but its one of them. and buck u did dc the 1st game we played, red bar + name. u even said that u desoed your own troops and the dc happened instantly after that.

i like how all 3 of u have chosen to ignore gavy's ss's of jr conspiring to copy his nicks and cheat on them so noone will play with gav anymore. (proof alone jr cheats, lol)

u know u can delete nicks right guys? copy a nick, cheat on it, delete it. not exactly rocket science in covering your trails.

not only that but gavy does not play 1 very often, hes usually 3 or 6. whereas jr plays spot 1 about 99% of the time. a little tid bit that i think is intriguing.

yeah i desoed my men on accident but i didnt dc, mustive been server error. and christ gavin, pause in your sentences, i almost lose my breath reading your posts :)

#63 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:47 AM

Even if a nick has been deleted it will still show up in the list that was posted.

SS shows gavy on myhill nick reconning game, which means HE IS A CHEATER!! :laugh:

http://xwis.net/players/gavyb69/ - That is the only nick which I have ever made which gavy claims I copied, over 3 years ago and long since deleted. It is not a copy anyway, he is gavyb89 I was gavyb69 so they are different.

The rest is all in gavys mind, he is a deluded fool and hated by so many people on the game.

Edited by JRisKING, 28 December 2009 - 02:48 AM.

#64 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:29 AM

but gavy98 exists. and is made by bullet. and his icunvy name or w.e has been copied by u. so even if u didnt copy 1 of his nicks uve done it many times to his other ones.

plus your ss isnt right, when i posted the ss of a recon of that 1 bullet noob it says "blabla defeated" "blablabla has left the game" yet your ss only shows gavy defeated, and not left the game. so either he decided for some reason to be an observer (which y would u do that when u know your reconning) or your attempting to frame him.

Edited by evlkn1ght, 28 December 2009 - 06:33 AM.

#65 AcEaiR00

AcEaiR00

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • XWIS Name: AcEaiR00

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:51 AM

umm screen shots 9 and 10 were just me and two randoms. yes you beat me, i rarley play 6. but the two games after that when me EvL and Brett played you guys, you guys recon once and d/c once. gg Bullet.

#66 Canadian

Canadian

Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts
  • XWIS Name: YrSoldier

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:02 AM

You are nothing but a fool + you have no skill 1on1 what so ever so plz be quiet.

:ph34r:

None of bullet has any 1 on 1 skills period.

Hey JR you have a Face Book? Then we can finally see how ugly as !@$#% you are? You call people fat and ugly but yet you have never shown your face in this game. Just a scared fat kid.

Edited by Canadian, 28 December 2009 - 11:04 AM.

#67 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:16 AM

None of bullet has any 1 on 1 skills period.

Hey JR you have a Face Book? Then we can finally see how ugly as !@$#% you are? You call people fat and ugly but yet you have never shown your face in this game. Just a scared fat kid.

jr got slapped!

#68 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:56 AM

a while ago i said that toe should have its own section so that the wider majority off strike team don't need to see junk like this. im bringing this idea up again

#69 AcEaiR00

AcEaiR00

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • XWIS Name: AcEaiR00

Posted 30 December 2009 - 04:09 AM

a while ago i said that toe should have its own section so that the wider majority off strike team don't need to see junk like this. im bringing this idea up again

well let me take the gun off your head and stop forcing you to read this thread.

#70 slyfly123

slyfly123

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1309 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:15 AM

haha.

#71 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:58 AM

rofl sunny, im sure it was definitely brett that reconned u, cuz i didnt get a page from brett at all last night, which i would have if he was indeed on. stop trying to make things up. he also rarely plays toe without the rest of us, he is usually 2v2ing or 1v1ing.

and nice ss's or lack thereof i should say.

unlike bullet inc is the cleanest clan around :)

#72 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:33 AM

inc sucks ****

#73 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:20 PM

inc sucks ****

aw sorry i debunked your pathetic attempt at showing even 1 of us cheats, which will be rather difficult since none of us do. unlike your clan if someone were to cheat in inc they would get insta kicked from clan.

integrity - a concept bullet could never understand.

#74 Kaney

Kaney

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

:huh:

#75 Canadian

Canadian

Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts
  • XWIS Name: YrSoldier

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

SS of random recon not saying who it is.. how smart???

zzzzzzzzz
First ss is different from the second one and third one. Just showing what bullet does all the time...

Attached Thumbnails

• 791675468.jpg
  • 421409531.jpg
  • 421491265.jpg

Edited by Canadian, 09 January 2010 - 09:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users