228 replies to this topic

#26 Gavyb

Gavyb

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:20 AM

There thats the first 3 ive come across in a space of 2 mins but like i said its same old story kid all u bullet guys do is play 1 map n map to **** on it this is my last post coz i cant be bothered with ya childish games n e more have better things to do

BULLET CLAN = TOE MAPPERS , 1 MAP CLAN AND DC N RECON WHEN LOSING

now have a nice day im done here also thanks for the warm up other night but yet ur still fw vs me but keep practicing ull get good some day :laugh: :p :laugh: :p

26196935.jpg
38753315.jpg
40590648.jpg

Edited by Gavyb, 22 December 2009 - 06:22 AM.

#27 aNhYeUeM

aNhYeUeM

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:21 PM

Obviously you do make up stories.
aNhYeUeM
KoReaKiLL last online 4,3 hours ago
cliffbot 1,1 week ago
cHRoNoMaN 4,3 hours ago
LaSt2DiE 2,8 days ago
not recently have you played? rofl
and yes you do suck. and now be quiet fool.

@ gavy
You're the biggest liar ever. funny how noobs like you like to twist everything.
looks like you're describing yourself when you say things like 'u came bottom with ur elite fp prisms n bfs which i i owned everything u had with triple boris then u recon the game'
'u've tried getting it while mapping but yet u fail as soon as u've lost it bang RECON'
And what about 'i have countless of ss of him dcing coz he cant win n also have many of him nuke walking through to spot 4 coz he lacks skill in controlling his units'
Post?

that aint me you noob,thats last2die and his mates we share serials and he comes over and uses my com.
my other nick is vietstar.
i dont play a dead game nomore how long have you been playing?
time for you to grow up kid

Edited by aNhYeUeM, 22 December 2009 - 12:32 PM.

#28 DaMMeT

DaMMeT

^^g0tHs^^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1415 posts
  • XWIS Name: fuksme

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:06 PM

lol @ you kids arguing about toe. garbage n00bs :rofl:

i cant beleive yuris has come to this toe noobs flaming eachother like it matters

#29 KSKJesse

KSKJesse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:34 PM

I love toe players :D always something you can laugh about

I can't make my day without you!

#30 DaMMeT

DaMMeT

^^g0tHs^^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1415 posts
  • XWIS Name: fuksme

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:46 PM

only good things about toe players is joing there games and rushing them and watching them cry "no rush for 15 minutes"

#31 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:43 PM

There thats the first 3 ive come across in a space of 2 mins but like i said its same old story kid all u bullet guys do is play 1 map n map to **** on it this is my last post coz i cant be bothered with ya childish games n e more have better things to do

now have a nice day im done here also thanks for the warm up other night but yet ur still fw vs me but keep practicing ull get good some day :laugh: :p :laugh: :p

26196935.jpg
38753315.jpg
40590648.jpg

lol is that it?

The first SS If I recall correctly was when I got a recon error when you were losing.

No idea what the second SS is about, that is not me.

The third SS, no shroud haha wonder why.

You are such an idiot, I wished I had taken SS of every game we have owned you in, although I would probably have like 500, you are so easy.

#32 SoBe0wns

SoBe0wns

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:53 PM

TOE wars!!!!!

LOL. I propose a TOE tourney. JR's team vs. Gavy's team. Best of 7. All games will have observers, and all players will provide SS's from each game. Any DC or reconn in any game disqualifies that team.

Settle it once and for all, so we don't have to have the OMG U TOE CHEATAR!!!11 threads anymore.

What say you?

#33 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:26 PM

TOE wars!!!!!

LOL. I propose a TOE tourney. JR's team vs. Gavy's team. Best of 7. All games will have observers, and all players will provide SS's from each game. Any DC or reconn in any game disqualifies that team.

Settle it once and for all, so we don't have to have the OMG U TOE CHEATAR!!!11 threads anymore.

What say you?

My team has been owning Gavys for over 6 years now, for every game we lose we win about 20.

I like your idea, but you can't have an observer in 3v3 games and Gavy doesn't have any m8s to play on his team anymore :laugh:

#34 Canadian

Canadian

Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts
  • XWIS Name: YrSoldier

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:30 PM

umm from what i remember Gavys team won the toe tourny??? and your * owning * is decided on your m8s Reconing and Dc'ing so u dont finish the game and u say u * win * cause u were attacking rofl. your a jokeeeeeee

#35 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:46 PM

umm from what i remember Gavys team won the toe tourny??? and your * owning * is decided on your m8s Reconing and Dc'ing so u dont finish the game and u say u * win * cause u were attacking rofl. your a jokeeeeeee

we did not play in the toe tourney, if we had we wud have won it easily.

yes you are a joke, a liar and a noob.

#36 Canadian

Canadian

Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:36 PM

yea.. This is coming from a guy who calls me a mapper :) go blame losing your game to us on something else JR cause me being a mapper is as likelly as you beat me andrew and ace in toe.. your attack failed your clan reconned which caused a DC get a life tour noob :)

#37 Gavyb

Gavyb

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

Rule in tourney was no cheating thats why Jr n the bullet clan didnt enter :w00t:

#38 Kaney

Kaney

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:42 PM

26196935.jpg
38753315.jpg
40590648.jpg

I was doing fine on hill that game vs you with 3 mcv, until some noob on pos 2 teamkilled me. if it makes you feel good to say fw then, go on.
still more than 200 wins and just 2 losses for me.

and 'countless of ss' and u post 3 crappy screenshots?

You probably don't have a single ss of u attacking because you're a cheater :p

#39 SoBe0wns

SoBe0wns

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:42 PM

My team has been owning Gavys for over 6 years now, for every game we lose we win about 20.

I like your idea, but you can't have an observer in 3v3 games and Gavy doesn't have any m8s to play on his team anymore :laugh:

Ok, no observer, but everyone can still post SS from each game.

It sounds like Brett and his m8s would play, and maybe some others.

Settle it on the field! TOE wars!!!!!!

yea.. This is coming from a guy who calls me a mapper :) go blame losing your game to us on something else JR cause me being a mapper is as likelly as you beat me andrew and ace in toe.. your attack failed your clan reconned which caused a DC get a life tour noob :)

Brett, I remember you as a vg allied player. You are playing TOE now? :D

#40 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9132 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:54 AM

toe 3v3 is really noob game, players who have never play one CM or QM can not pretend be a top player and saying to everyone : noob, mapper, bla bla bla (JRisNoob) ty.

#41 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 03:09 AM

toe 3v3 is really noob game, players who have never play one CM or QM can not pretend be a top player and saying to everyone : noob, mapper, bla bla bla (JRisNoob) ty.

Nobody asked for or cares for your opinion.

#42 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:33 AM

Nobody asked for or cares for your opinion.

Yes, but what he said, was a fact

#43 Canadian

Canadian

Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:39 AM

hey man i own JR in CM QM and Toe nothng wrong with that i mean owning noobs wth cr8s is pretty funn

#44 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:28 PM

hey man i own JR in CM QM and Toe nothng wrong with that i mean owning noobs wth cr8s is pretty funn

The only thing you own is a fat belly and an ugly face :laugh:

#45 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9132 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:14 PM

Maybe, but some guys play only on toe with crates, and pretend be good and say everyone is noob or cheater, i think it's really pathetic. ffg 3v3 with crates is really random, and i know you own easy jr in cm or qm, everyone probaly ^^

#46 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 03:51 AM

jr wont dare play us if ss's are involved and no cheats. cuz that eliminates 3 mappers from jr's team and god knows what other wonderful cheats he uses. and lets face it wihtout your hacks u rnt even an average toe player.

if u gave me a map hack and a money hack im pretty sure id never lose to.

#47 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:08 AM

you understand, if JR does not cheat, you just said he is the best toe player ever (:

#48 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14598 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSovJ3w

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:29 AM

lol :p

#49 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:38 PM

I am one of the best toe players ever, very few players can go for months on end without losing a single game.

Once I have my clan m8s on my team we are next to unbeatable.

Evlkn1ght is just jealous that he can't beat us. He has tried many times and has lost about 30 games on the bounce. None of us use any cheats, it is all in your mind.

When I play you I know we will win, it is just another day at the office, don't have to do anything speical to beat an average noob like you :laugh:

#50 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:44 PM

I am one of the best toe players ever, very few players can go for months on end without losing a single game.

Once I have my clan m8s on my team we are next to unbeatable.

Evlkn1ght is just jealous that he can't beat us. He has tried many times and has lost about 30 games on the bounce. None of us use any cheats, it is all in your mind.

When I play you I know we will win, it is just another day at the office, don't have to do anything speical to beat an average noob like you :laugh:

o how one forgets the not so distant past. when my clan stomped u guys so many times that u refused to play even TWO of us, u would kik all but one, and it got to a point where u wouldnt play us at all. remember that? i sure do, cuz it was so funny we all still joke about it to this day. we all enjoyed the games wed win 1v3 against your terrible clan. now go ahead and tell me im delusional when we can all vouch for that, cuz we dont lie or exaggerate about a video game unlike some ppl (cough jr).

won 30 games on the bounce? 95% ended in a recon (mysteriously) or dc with no clear winner or loser, so uve maybe won a few, and even those u struggle to overcome such vastly superior tc. rem the game i wasted about 15 of your bfs jrisme? like 5 of which being boris. then u nukewalked out of frustration. we all enjoyed that as well.

i could go on forever because this is a recurrent theme.

u do realize in all the toe games i play probly like 1% end in recon, and maybe another 5% end in dc. your clan jumps to 95% and thats being kind. wonder why? and we playing much better teams than u cheating noobs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users