#52 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

Nope. You might ask your ISP what's going wrong.

#53 djrogue

djrogue

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

THE DEMIGODS HAVE STOLEN UR VOICE????? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

ROGUE

#54 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:35 PM

THE DEMIGODS HAVE STOLEN UR VOICE????? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

ROGUE

If you have sworn or flooded in the lobby, the result will be the demigods taking your voice away for x amount of time.

#55 djrogue

djrogue

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:32 PM

If you have sworn or flooded in the lobby, the result will be the demigods taking your voice away for x amount of time.

oh no!! i may have sworn when talkin to some one. he was tryin to teach me how to play better n i screwed up by accidently takin out his mcv. i was pretty drunk last nite nite so i cant remember what i may have said!! am i in trouble?? im a little worried now :(

btw how long is x amount of time??

#56 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:49 PM

it would have said in blue text. most likely for 15 or 30 minutes. after that time you have to re-login.

#57 djrogue

djrogue

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:36 PM

it would have said in blue text. most likely for 15 or 30 minutes. after that time you have to re-login.

thats cool!, thank god im not gonna get banned for a drunken slip up. i just gotta be carefull when a bit intoxicated in future i guess. i prob only said i was pi##ed or oh s##t sorry bout that dude! my bad i guess

#58 warhero99

warhero99

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

Whats up rogue, hope you had a good xmas and new year. Same to everyone at ST ;)

For certain reasons I am no longer an active player. My only actively remaining link to the community is via these and other forums (and via my spies at the games :p ). if i do return someday however, it would be nice to get some games going together.

Regards

#59 djrogue

djrogue

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

Whats up rogue, hope you had a good xmas and new year. Same to everyone at ST ;)

For certain reasons I am no longer an active player. My only actively remaining link to the community is via these and other forums (and via my spies at the games :p ). if i do return someday however, it would be nice to get some games going together.

Regards

yeah had a nice quiet xmas + nu years, hope yours was cool! that would be great to hook up one day if u return then u could give me a good ol thrashing cos as of yet i aint won one single match :( ill keep pluggin away tho. it seems players are alot more advanced than years ago. i actually won pretty frequently back then lol! ah well never mind eh?

peace bro, hope 2010 is a good year for ya!!

dj rogue

#60 djrogue

djrogue

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:12 PM

hi guys. im now using my main pc for ra2yr online but im having huge probs trying to play online. i mean it does work but only 10% o the time!
i keep having to log in afdter every match and hardly ever get connected to the lobby. and if i do, and leave it idle, like say tiolet break i get logged off!! i allways get cant connect to westwood online message or the game just freezes!! also the only way iv found to combat this is to quit and reboot the game!!! utterly confusing and frustrating!!

pc is windows vista
not a firewall prob either!!

rogue

#61 americapwnnnn

americapwnnnn

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:34 PM

Get a decent working computer and learn stuff on how to keep ur computer clean.

a good internet connection willl help u too.

#62 djrogue

djrogue

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

i have all the above. this pc is pretty damn new and the internet connection is prob the fastest u can get!!

#63 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:59 PM

hi guys. im now using my main pc for ra2yr online but im having huge probs trying to play online. i mean it does work but only 10% o the time!
i keep having to log in afdter every match and hardly ever get connected to the lobby. and if i do, and leave it idle, like say tiolet break i get logged off!! i allways get cant connect to westwood online message or the game just freezes!! also the only way iv found to combat this is to quit and reboot the game!!! utterly confusing and frustrating!!

pc is windows vista
not a firewall prob either!!

rogue

Have you added mphmd.exe and ra2md.exe to your firewall exception lists?

Also see ports http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=43072

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users