#1 XcLR34pEr

XcLR34pEr

XcL's DeAd OnE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • XWIS Name: XcLR34pEr

Posted 10 July 2003 - 01:35 AM

it is wierd 1 second ur on say 18posts for today the like u maynot post another post for say 2hrs but its still on the same day as ur 1st 18posts but when u cheak it again it may say u only have like made 16posts today when not 5 mins ago it said u had 18???

#2 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 01:50 AM

lol cant say I have ever even looked at that thing till you mentioned it now. :unsure:
Maybe it depends on when your day begins and ends

#3 Im#NuMBeR1

Im#NuMBeR1

Strike Team

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4977 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 01:54 AM

Yup exactly, change your time zone thingo if it worries you that much :blink:

#4 XcLR34pEr

XcLR34pEr

XcL's DeAd OnE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 02:14 AM

nuh i dont think u get what im sayin im sayin that at like say 1pm i could post say 5 posts then at say 3pm (same day) i may post another 5 cheak the count and it will say todays posts 10. ok i then say go away for 2hrs and come back on at say 5pm (still same day) cheak count again but this time it will only say i have say 8 posts for the day when i clearly have 10....

#5 XcLR34pEr

XcLR34pEr

XcL's DeAd OnE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 02:17 AM

Yup exactly, change your time zone thingo if it worries you that much :blink:

nuh it dont bother me really just asking

#6 Guest_loopid_*

Guest_loopid_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2003 - 02:52 PM

This guys got a point st. It seems like this sight goes back in time every now and then. You'll come on and the site will be fresh of new posts say, you make a post or two yourself, stay here for a while reading the other posts, then click view new posts again before you leave to see what's there. You go away for a while (play a couple of qm's or whatever) come back, and it's the way it was when you first came here before. The new posts have never been posted it would seem.

Sometimes though (with the same above scenario) you come back, view new posts and none of the new posts that were made before you left are there, but yet when you go into the topic to see, they are there. It is quite annoying sometimes but hey.

Of course at other times the site is in real time and nothing is wrong.

Edited by loopid, 11 July 2003 - 02:56 PM.

#7 SEXXXY

SEXXXY

Changing Avatar from eGamesX.com -> PlugBar.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 01:08 AM

Top 10 posters for the day means:

The forum makes a search on all posts in the last 24 hours! so it doesnt matter what time zone you are or anything because its last 24 hours posts, so the reasion it deleted 2 of ur posts is coz they were probably made 25 hours ago...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users