#51 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

He engi me too ... :ohmy:

lol Noobs :p open your eyes and SCOUT SCOUT! SCOUT THE WHOLE MAP EVERY BLACK BIT... is what i usually try to do.

#52 PsYc0pAt3

PsYc0pAt3

OL4eVeR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

:laugh:

#53 panada88

panada88

13 37 sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

I engi everyone ! I use engi on oil and tech buildings too

for those cry baby that cry about engineers , how about you noobs don't use any engineers to capture tech buildings.... even better how about you Pro-players just mine ores and leave the Gems ! lol

If you think getting engi in QM is cowardly, then you should really grow up and see what goes on in the real world.

we live in a modern world kids, gone are the days of Napoleon and the "Gentlemen tactics" of "Stand" (FYI the stand tactics is where if you know your enemy is low on ammunition you will order your man to stand and take hits until your enemy runs out of bullets and your enemy will surrender because he is a gentlemen lol rofl) .

Kids, if a unit is in the game then use it.
don't complain about spies, don't complain about flak track vs rockies, don't complain about mirage vs rhinos...

u can better utilise your time better composing a thread about "FAIR Players" that post SS when requested.
Post a thread about a list of players that use XGS , that Post SS when requested that way everyone will know who are the real pros

Pro = people that Own without cheating , without the use of external Aids

Pro = World record holders that can swim without using "Swimming aid" , unlike the current swimming championships. ;)

#54 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:15 PM

K so I'll make a list of players who use xgs so all mappers can bail em? :jerry: :laugh:

You really should :rtfm:

#55 panada88

panada88

13 37 sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:47 PM

K so I'll make a list of players who use xgs so all mappers can bail em? :jerry: :laugh:

You really should :rtfm:

mappers probably already have a list of players that post SS on ST forum already

this list is for us Fair players to know who are the other FAIR players out there.

#56 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 01:42 AM

mappers probably already have a list of players that post SS on ST forum already

this list is for us Fair players to know who are the other FAIR players out there.

A Player who doesn't cheat nor lame is a fair gg player. Some one whos a known fair gg player wouldn't post SS for every nublet who asks for it. You are completely ignoring the replys to your posts or your far too stupid to make any sense of them. I'm going to ignore your useless posts from now on.

#57 panada88

panada88

13 37 sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:09 AM

your far too stupid to make any sense of them. I'm going to ignore your useless posts from now on.

listen boy ! don't you talk to your daddy this way

don't make go down to the basement and disconnect your stupid 486 PC :laugh:

ps. don't forget to take out the trash before your 9pm bedtime

#58 Sovereign

Sovereign

Newly Christend Allied Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:23 PM

^ deluded idiot.

#59 Nickname

Nickname

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1049 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:49 AM

What do you guys think about. For example .. it happened yesterday in cm. Snow valley: im Top Right. Vs allied Top Left. So i make few tanks. 2 miners total only. 1 flak for if he makes rocketeers. Then i sell base. so put the engineer and conscripts in the flak. Then i drive to him with 2 miners all my tanks and the flak. the flak gets killed. i almost killed all his tanks alredy. then i just used the engi on his war, he was already dead anyway. they still won tho. cause my m8 lost very bad. Is this considered laming or not??

Why i ask this??

The guy ntown started to cry very hard. Also a2realgod. They both said no re anymore. They would not finish the session cause of this, while i always am a fair player, i dont even drone miners lol. Well what i consider laming = Not finishing sessions when the game doesnt game how you want it to be.

Edited by NiCKNaME, 31 August 2009 - 11:57 AM.

#60 HardBall

HardBall

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • XWIS Name: FairPlyr

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:31 PM

What do you guys think about. For example .. it happened yesterday in cm. Snow valley: im Top Right. Vs allied Top Left. So i make few tanks. 2 miners total only. 1 flak for if he makes rocketeers. Then i sell base. so put the engineer and conscripts in the flak. Then i drive to him with 2 miners all my tanks and the flak. the flak gets killed. i almost killed all his tanks alredy. then i just used the engi on his war, he was already dead anyway. they still won tho. cause my m8 lost very bad. Is this considered laming or not??

Why i ask this??

The guy ntown started to cry very hard. Also a2realgod. They both said no re anymore. They would not finish the session cause of this, while i always am a fair player, i dont even drone miners lol. Well what i consider laming = Not finishing sessions when the game doesnt game how you want it to be.

You talk about your mate, so I'm assuming 2v2 CM?

In that case this seems an "ALL IN" kind of play... Attacking with everything but the kitchen sink, imho, can be lame or needed depending on the situation I guess...

I don't thin the engiing is lame in the case you described... it is just a stray engie from a sale anyways...

But the attacking with miners is iffy in my book...

Then again I refer to former statement: in CM with pre agreed best of 5 or best of 7, imo, everything goes...

#61 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

Well i agree with you Rick, sometimes u just need to sell and use every unit you got ( including mcvengi and miners )

Edited by Mikoz, 31 August 2009 - 07:35 PM.

#62 lib

lib

oOOo BitCh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

lol alting an engi buildings is part of the game stop them before they get there you wont have this problem seems like the players makin this topic are lame with no skills tho diconecting is verry lame ...

#63 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:03 PM

lol alting an engi buildings is part of the game stop them before they get there you wont have this problem seems like the players makin this topic are lame with no skills tho diconecting is verry lame ...

mappers are pretty lame though

#64 Nickname

Nickname

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1049 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:30 PM

Well i agree with you Rick, sometimes u just need to sell and use every unit you got ( including mcvengi and miners )

Ya. it wasnt just a flak only going to his base. i just drived in with all i had, miners, tanks and 1 flak, wich i made for his rocketeers. but then they start to cry when my engi gets in his war after he kills my flak. pretty lame to say no re then. while they even won the cm. lol. the thing also is. we played all their maps. we didnt care. my mate didnt even know tour of egypt. and we still played it. We agreed with everything. Also Now im pretty sure when im in lob, and they ask me for cm, and i am busy with something else. ill be called "bailer" :D o well..

Edited by NiCKNaME, 31 August 2009 - 09:31 PM.

#65 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:01 PM

Ya. it wasnt just a flak only going to his base. i just drived in with all i had, miners, tanks and 1 flak, wich i made for his rocketeers. but then they start to cry when my engi gets in his war after he kills my flak. pretty lame to say no re then. while they even won the cm. lol. the thing also is. we played all their maps. we didnt care. my mate didnt even know tour of egypt. and we still played it. We agreed with everything. Also Now im pretty sure when im in lob, and they ask me for cm, and i am busy with something else. ill be called "bailer" :D o well..

Yeah ,but thats just the usual talk on ra2/yr.

#66 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:42 AM

Added m3win & lnTeGrItY. It's the same player, engid my mcv in all except one game vs him but, I still won 3-0 :laugh:

Attached File  m3win_Vs_just4lol.xgs_replay   182.31KB   126 downloads

Attached File  ins0mniac_Vs_lntegrity.xgs_replay   265.55KB   94 downloads

Just to show I don't map :laugh: :cool:

Ins0mniac_Vs_lntegrity.jpg

Edited by iNs0MNiaC, 02 September 2009 - 04:45 AM.

#67 yurisau

yurisau

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:52 AM

funny ... :cool:

#68 Herorocks

Herorocks

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:27 PM

This should be locked, even if these players use lame tactic ( okay i understand alting ) it insults them. :angry:

#69 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:04 PM

This should be locked, even if these players use lame tactic ( okay i understand alting ) it insults them. :angry:

Imagine this, you start practicing and playing as allies you can pwn pretty much most players.. you get a game vs sov he sells mcv and rushes then you do the same to keep up in funds & fodder next 20 sec his in your base alting your only warf BOOM BS...

#70 tom2cool

tom2cool

b00 ya!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11168 posts
  • XWIS Name: c0oL4tom

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

Every one knows alting is lame. shame your whole history on ra2 involves you mapping

#71 a1ssf0rme

a1ssf0rme

Da BuZnEs PwNr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • XWIS Name: nToWn

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:14 PM

dude i just played the lamest player in the world Mist http://xwis.net/ladders/ra2/mist/ first he camp bail engi alt and he disconect so the game wont count if ur in a good map he choosing is map and camp whit super cannon WATCH OUT! THIS IS THE LAMEST PLAYER im sad this n ooob should be banned for disconecting so the game dont count ^^

#72 SeanyBhoy

SeanyBhoy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:18 AM

Imagine this, you start practicing and playing as allies you can pwn pretty much most players.. you get a game vs sov he sells mcv and rushes then you do the same to keep up in funds & fodder next 20 sec his in your base alting your only warf BOOM BS...

Try basetrade

#73 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:53 AM

dude i just played the lamest player in the world Mist http://xwis.net/ladders/ra2/mist/ first he camp bail engi alt and he disconect so the game wont count if ur in a good map he choosing is map and camp whit super cannon WATCH OUT! THIS IS THE LAMEST PLAYER im sad this n ooob should be banned for disconecting so the game dont count ^^

looks like root

#74 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:11 AM

looks like root

Yeah ;)

His stats how ever show no dcs or lag at all.

Edited by iNs0MNiaC, 08 September 2009 - 10:13 AM.

#75 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

Preppy added for engi eating like noob :angry: Was really expecting a gg from him. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users