tom2cool

b00 ya!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11168 posts
  • XWIS Name: c0oL4tom

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

11 mbzra2 43 10 877 21:21 26-08-2009

That guy. alts my war. Desperate move of him when he was losing. dnt have the proove for it. jst warning ppl :p

I avoid ths guy np

#27 Nickname

Nickname

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1049 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

Here we go again. a guy alting my war. He also engied my Barracks and Power lol. Don't have SS of that.

Kinlander alts.

172 kinlander 19 2 545 18:36 27-08-2009

It seem to be always people with pretty decent stats.

Attached Thumbnails

• altingmywar.jpg
  • altingmywar1.jpg

Edited by NiCKNaME, 27 August 2009 - 04:39 PM.

#28 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:49 PM

Shame they can only get them pretty decent stats through laming ;)

#29 Symbolic

Symbolic

The drugs don't work

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • XWIS Name: Symbolic

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:40 AM

Here we go again. a guy alting my war. He also engied my Barracks and Power lol. Don't have SS of that.

Kinlander alts.

172 kinlander 19 2 545 18:36 27-08-2009

It seem to be always people with pretty decent stats.

What do you expect when you are playing on ra2.

#30 Nickname

Nickname

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1049 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:50 AM

What do you expect when you are playing on ra2.

Symbolic

Credence in my word.

Group: Members
Member No.: 37132
Main C&C game: Ra2 < could you change that please :D
XWIS Name: Retired
Faction:

#31 KWRA3

KWRA3

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:08 AM

Hehe this rlly the only rts ull ever find with this kind of ''rules''.

Im not sure why people want to make the game easier anyway... it should be a advantage if your good at overpowering your opponent early with getting your own derricks and holding him from his... and it should be a advantage if your multitask rocks so u can fight several points of the map while engieing him at same time... you guys just want build order vs build order and see whos bo is better lol^^.

Edited by KWRA3, 28 August 2009 - 10:09 AM.

#32 Dorset69

Dorset69

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:15 AM

I dont mean to be insulting but from what i read is that people are trying to spoil and ruining the game and also making it boring

#33 panada88

panada88

13 37 sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:18 AM

* The Lame Players List *

Topic Description

This topic was made because I totally suck

Please spam, flame and discuss lames in this topic! Lets keep it clean and useful to other cry baby

Lame Players

iNs0MNiaC - CRY BABY. - XGS

Want your nickname off the list?

Any players that stops using SOVIET, TANK RUSH, Lame Rocketeer attack, LAME MIRAGE TANKS, unfair Rhino Thanks, Lame Tank Control , Lame build order , LAME Shortcut keys , LAME remembering maps . . .

Wow biggest LAMEAGE thread ever

want to complain about desolators too ?

because as allies i hate when my mirage and prism gets killed by desolt, as soviet i hate when my rhino gets hurt by desol.

IF IT IS IN THE GAME then USE IT ! ! !

engineer is not a glitch, engineers are not explioting the map ,

how about you make a list of people that drone miners ? because EARLY in the game some soviet player will use a drone to drone dogs and use a drone to scout when allies can only use dog

iNs0MNiaC if you can't sleep over an engineer maybe its time you unplug from RA2 :D

perhaps you should try CS or a FPS game, oh wait ! you probably complain about sniper rifles, or shotgun

hmmmm i think maybe you should live in RL, oh wait you probably make a list of people better looking than you

hmmmmm i guess you outa luck kid

Edited by panada88, 28 August 2009 - 10:20 AM.

#34 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:21 AM

I dont mean to be insulting but from what i read is that people are trying to spoil and ruining the game and also making it boring

Get to around top level play with good players and you won't be bored. I'v had many games that have started with me or my opponent rushing but the games still lasted me 10 - 20 mins and thats with constant attacking and defending going on for both sides. ;)

#35 Dorset69

Dorset69

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:26 AM

Get to around top level play with good players and you won't be bored. I'v had many games that have started with me or my opponent rushing but the games still lasted me 10 - 20 mins and thats with constant attacking and defending going on for both sides. ;)

ok but how do i make myself higher ranked?

Edited by Dorset69, 28 August 2009 - 10:26 AM.

#36 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:32 AM

perhaps you should try CS or a FPS game, oh wait ! you probably complain about sniper rifles, or shotgun.

For the last time I do play CS:S. I and a lot of players complain about a 1 shot killing sniper rifle in that and the server i play on has the extreemly powerful snipers disabled and ontop of that its the worlds most popular server...

How about you go get owned newb and don't talk about something you have no idea about? ;)

ok but how do i make myself higher ranked?

Top Tips (click here)

Edited by iNs0MNiaC, 28 August 2009 - 10:34 AM.

#37 tRiPPy

tRiPPy

cool

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • XWIS Name: tRipPy

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:32 AM

Hehe this rlly the only rts ull ever find with this kind of ''rules''.

Im not sure why people want to make the game easier anyway... it should be a advantage if your good at overpowering your opponent early with getting your own derricks and holding him from his...

sure it's advantageous, but it's completely luck based as to who wins the fight for the derricks. you're either ignorant or just plain stupid if you think these rules were accepted between players just to make the game 'easier'

and it should be a advantage if your multitask rocks so u can fight several points of the map while engieing him at same time... you guys just want build order vs build order and see whos bo is better lol^^.

yeah, because engineering someone has a huge effect on your build order, genius. RTS games basically revolve around build orders, it's the skill difference and decisions you both make during the game which decide the outcome though.

#38 panada88

panada88

13 37 sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:54 AM

For the last time I do play CS:S. I and a lot of players complain about a 1 shot killing sniper rifle in that and the server i play on has the extreemly powerful snipers disabled and ontop of that its the worlds most popular server...

How about you go get owned newb and don't talk about something you have no idea about? ;)

1 shot Headshot kill , i bet you cry about getting owned by desert eagle and getting knifed too huh lololol :laugh:

oh wait , you are probably these noobs that you see on the server crying about CT defending/camping bomb sites. lol or one of these noobs crying about T camping hostages :laugh:

omg T rush

omg lame desert eagle

omg mp5, omg flash !!! don't use flash noobs

omg bomb defuse kit !!! cheap !

#39 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:00 AM

1 shot Headshot kill , i bet you cry about getting owned by desert eagle and getting knifed too huh lololol :laugh:

oh wait , you are probably these noobs that you see on the server crying about CT defending/camping bomb sites. lol or one of these noobs crying about T camping hostages :laugh:

I usually kill with a head shot and I also kill most people trying to knife me with a headshot also or I get out my own knife for a extreemly fun knife battle and usually laugh at the end result.

I play with skilled and experienced oldskool players. I bet I'm a lot more respected by other players on cs then you would ever be.

#40 JaggerJaw

JaggerJaw

Black Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts
  • XWIS Name: Surf

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:25 PM

sure it's advantageous, but it's completely luck based as to who wins the fight for the derricks. you're either ignorant or just plain stupid if you think these rules were accepted between players just to make the game 'easier'

yeah, because engineering someone has a huge effect on your build order, genius. RTS games basically revolve around build orders, it's the skill difference and decisions you both make during the game which decide the outcome though.

A decent player I actually recognise has entered the thread. I'd run while you still have dignity and intelligence.

You still playing TFT?

#41 panada88

panada88

13 37 sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:41 PM

so i gather engi is frowned upon, yet a tank rush is not lol

oldskool ? oldskool own with awp ! oldskool own with anyweapon
spray and pray , lame awper , lame knife

at the end of the day if it is in the game then its all legit

If you want to start up a thread about engineer, and you are too noobish to stop one , then maybe you should ask for some tips about how to stop one

or are you one of these noobs that ask for 10 minutes no rush time lol

if someone decides to build engis then good for him, if someone builds air and gets paradrop then its all FAIR TOO

dude QM anything goes , engi, french gun, paradrop, desolators, mirage tanks, chrono

#42 KWRA3

KWRA3

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

Luck? You might get once in a while 1 dog eating 3 but other then that no luck... and offcourse it has effects on macro... the more stuff u need to watch for/focus at the harder it gets to keep your macro perfect thats why these rules is nothing more then dumbing down the game cause it lowers the map awareness/multitask needed...

Point is rules are for ffg's not ranked games... can you imagine some1 telling grubby not to use his stealth on blademaster cause they get ''annoyed'' by it?^^

Edited by KWRA3, 28 August 2009 - 04:04 PM.

#43 HardBall

HardBall

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • XWIS Name: FairPlyr

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

yet a tank rush is not lol

Players that cry about "tank rush" usually don't know what a rush is... and are so noob that they are behind on their bo even before the game starts...

If you are behind after 2 minutes you are only going to be more behind after 10...

What you call "tank rush" I call mercy killing...

dude QM anything goes , engi, french gun, paradrop, desolators, mirage tanks, chrono

In my humble opinion it is the other way around... in CM anything goes... especially if you play best of 5 or 7... Then you have to vary strategies and if you lame one game you cann expect retaliation the next.... But in QM there is no chance to a rematch... So a lame win can not be revenged, that is what makes it lame... It is like a guy running up to you and sucker punching you in the face and then disappearing before you can clobber him... It is cowardly and does not show skill. Espacially the noobs that KNOW they will lose the re and systematically bail after successfully laming you...

Edited by HardBall, 28 August 2009 - 04:53 PM.

#44 Nickname

Nickname

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1049 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

I dont think a tank rush is lame. But lets say for example. if u sell your base on lets say heck full map/stormy weather/ tour of egypt/dry heat/country swing full map.. things like that, i could get annoyed by that for sure. If people go straight tanks and don't sell base. then its all fine i guess :p

#45 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:15 PM

I dont think a tank rush is lame. But lets say for example. if u sell your base on lets say heck full map/stormy weather/ tour of egypt/dry heat/country swing full map.. things like that, i could get annoyed by that for sure. If people go straight tanks and don't sell base. then its all fine i guess :p

Yeah a constant sell mcv rush tactic does get anoying but I do love defeating some one after they sold, out tanked me and rushed. :cool:

In my humble opinion it is the other way around... in CM anything goes... especially if you play best of 5 or 7... Then you have to vary strategies and if you lame one game you cann expect retaliation the next.... But in QM there is no chance to a rematch... So a lame win can not be revenged, that is what makes it lame... It is like a guy running up to you and sucker punching you in the face and then disappearing before you can clobber him... It is cowardly and does not show skill. Espacially the noobs that KNOW they will lose the re and systematically bail after successfully laming you...

I just try to make sure the map gets change every re in cm keeps it interesting that way and the games are decided more by general skill and knowlege of the game.

Edited by iNs0MNiaC, 29 August 2009 - 01:05 AM.

#46 Nickname

Nickname

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1049 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:54 PM

lol ye i was wondering if iampolite was on this list yet. played him two games. both tried to engi multiply times :D

#47 tRiPPy

tRiPPy

cool

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:05 AM

A decent player I actually recognise has entered the thread. I'd run while you still have dignity and intelligence.

You still playing TFT?

yeah, uswest and garena! :)

#48 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:20 AM

lol ye i was wondering if iampolite was on this list yet. played him two games. both tried to engi multiply times :D

3rd from the bottom. ;)

#49 tRiPPy

tRiPPy

cool

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:24 AM

Luck? You might get once in a while 1 dog eating 3 but other then that no luck...

that decides the game almost immediately between two good players(if you were ever half-decent at this game you would know that), if one player kills all 3 dogs and an engi and caps his own derrick/s(definitely plausible). 1 dog beating 1 dog guarding an engi is luck, 1 dog beating 2 dogs is luck, dog wars are luck based.

and offcourse it has effects on macro... the more stuff u need to watch for/focus at the harder it gets to keep your macro perfect thats why these rules is nothing more then dumbing down the game cause it lowers the map awareness/multitask needed...

not really, you can cue up as many tanks as you want, the only other thing you really have to do is keep making buildings. actually the only thing you're doing that early in the game is making a refinery and war factory.

Point is rules are for ffg's not ranked games... can you imagine some1 telling grubby not to use his stealth on blademaster cause they get ''annoyed'' by it?^^

what does that have to do with anything? stealth has it's counters on wc3. dust / shades / flare / flying machines / wards etc.

#50 PsYc0pAt3

PsYc0pAt3

OL4eVeR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:27 AM

He engi me too ... :ohmy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users